[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Recently, I overcame my hesitation and began to delve into the knowledge of mysticism, Buddhism, and Advaita Vedanta, along with various scientific theories. Briefly, the suggestion that we are one consciousness in different instances seems very sensible to me to the point that I find it hard to argue against.

That's just by way of introduction. So lately, I've been thinking a lot about the implications of this idea. I have a habit of driving alone, listening to music that inspires me, thinking about various things, and talking to myself (ok schizo).

Today, during a routine shopping trip, I was thinking and asking myself questions as usual. I thought about consciousness, observed the reality around me, how I was driving the car, and said to myself, 'Okay, am I sharing one consciousness with all this? What does this knowledge actually mean for my existence?' Unusually, I wasn’t listening to music from an app as I typically do but decided to turn on the standard radio instead. A station playing classical music came on, but at that moment, it was airing a segment with jazz songs. The announcer introduced a song, and it began to play. I returned to my observations, and suddenly I was amazed because right there in the song, I heard:

'Yes, it's only a canvas sky
Hanging over a muslin tree
But it wouldn't be make-believe
If you believed in me.'

Fuck! I admit I was a bit shocked because I felt as if someone was trying to answer my questions. I didn't understand the all of the lyrics (I'm not an English speaker and the song is old), so as soon as I reached my destination, I looked up the song and here's the text:
>>
Say, it's only a paper moon
Sailing over a cardboard sea
If you believed in me

Yes, it's only a canvas sky
Hanging over a muslin tree
If you believed in me

Without your love
It's a honky tonk parade
Without your love
It's a melody played in a penny arcade

It's a Barnum and Bailey world
Just as phony as it can be
If you believed in me

It's phony, it's plain to see
How happy I would be
If you believed in me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_uwE0WkM7Y
>>
>>37759163
This is synchronicity for me as well the song lyrics it relates to right now but also once to many years ago i said to someone i think god painted the sky and then i went and got him lottery tickets and i said there ya go two winning tickets and they were he won like 20 or 40 dollars cant remember
>>
>>37759163
sounds like on the surface level it's the universe talking to you but on a deeper more hidden level jesus is saying you can escape clownworld if you would only believe in him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.