[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: untitled.jpg (70 KB, 1151x1080)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Hey, /x/.. I don't usually post here anymore as much as I did before, or on 4chan for that matter, but I don't know if any of you have seen the latest drama that's happening in the ufosphere online as of late. The claims about aliens or crash retrievals are getting weirder and weirder, and not many are actually holding onto any hope that this information is legit. Without going too much into detail, I was reminded about the disc-shaped craft and other turbojets the axis powers, particularly the Nazi SS, were looking into. Renato Vesco, an Italian aircraft engineer who became involved with the Air Ministry of Defense, exposed lots of designs they and the Nazis were working on. Why has the UFO community largely ignored the fact that lots of disc-shaped UFOs were really just Nazi axis propulsion craft or reversely engineered projects from the United States or Soviets after the war?
>>
>>37758926
because that’s see eye ayy disinfo
>>
It's a labyrnth of infinite depth and whose lanes all come to dead ends.

Let it go. Go outside.
>>
>>37758940
What is?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.