[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

SO WHY IS REALITY SO SHIT. I DON'T GET IT. THE SUFFERING IS REAL. I'M TIRED OF SUFFERING.
>>
which God?
>>
>>37758698
Just...God. God. The three letter dude. He's all-powerful so I don't know why he doesn't create something better.
>>
Didnt you hear? Anon is god, and he is angry
>>
>>37758773
what attributes does this God have?
>>
Many possible explanations.

-God created, set certain events in motion, gave everyone free will, went to sleep, intends to come back later.
-Multiple Gods
-Soul farm, with all souls destined for Heaven. Temporary suffering required to fully comprehend the absolution of suffering. For example, cannot have a Hot shower without a temperature spectrum.
-More important things at stake
-God possesses difficulty empathizing with how retarded humans are
-Supposedly, God dropped by 2,000 years ago, and humans tortured and killed him. Maybe he got apathetic after this
-1976-1979, Cambodia killer all of the smart people in the entire nation. 20% of the population in 3 years. Historically, most intelligent people get killed. God sends smart empathetic people, they get killed, or fail to breed, because this is the nature of humanity.
-Baby God, still becoming familiar with his abilities. Existing for all of eternity, maybe he gets bored and clears his memory sometimes

Off the top of my head.
>>
>>37758838
Correlation between stress, creativity, and work ethic.
>>
>>37758670
Maybe if there is a God he's not all powerful. The god from the bible doesn't sound like the kind of guy that would create a universe
>>
>>37758670
Endure pain and sorrow, for they are the forge that makes you stronger than all others. Hold on and cling to them, for God is almighty and wants you. You will fly like an arrow through His enemies
>>
>>37758889
Because he doesn't like faggots? It's exactly what a Creator would be like. Faggots are disordered and only destroy.
Anyways, I'm happy. I truly don't understand what all the whining is about.
>>
>>37758670
God is the loving father of mankind. Hes the sort of being who mastered existence and transcended it. He wants us to be like him and master the nature of existence and transcend it as well. If we don't follow the way towards doing that then we are subject to the world and its misery, and its not his fault that we disobeyed its what we ourselves chose to do.
>>
>>37758670
Free will baby
Reality can be as good as we imagine it, yet somehow we fucked it up
>>
>>37758670
God is probably like me, insane. So, that's probably why stuffs wild yo. Or he's dead and we're living in it's corpse. Or God is being raped right now. Idk
>>
>>37759120
Humans don't have free will lol.
>>
>>37759197
Maybe not freedom of choice but free will exists
>>
>>37759348
there is no difference dumbass
>>
File: kind_of_this.jpg (65 KB, 609x545)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
>>37758670
it's called the Cross.
>>
>>37759022
I more meant that creating a universe like ours would require a complete understanding of nuclear physics and all the various cosmological properties and quantum mechanics and so on. But the bible doesn't talk about any of that stuff at all, instead it's all metaphors and short stories and just repeats itself over and over and doesn't really contain anything profound at all
>>
>>37758698

The one you hate.
>>
the god source is real.
>>
Why does he hate xir tho?
I mean Id rather be tentacle/Madness rapes by the old ones than worship jebus, but I have my personal reasons
>>
loosh farm
>>
I thought I knew God but now I'm not sure. Maybe all this occult stuff really is demonic because I am at a point where I want to stay away from it all. I also feel like a piece of shit and I think I tried to redeem myself with the wrong ways. I'm done man.
>>
File: fractal.gif (768 KB, 480x270)
768 KB
768 KB GIF
I guess we're just a joke.
>>
Aren't you tired to put all your problems on a single entity that if real wouldn't give a single rats ass about us.
Life is suffering said that eastern loser and it's true, we have the same adage in the west, per aspera ad astra, through hardships we grow and evolve.
Start believing in yourself and maybe god will notice.
>>
>>37761112
Because Jesus was suppose to cater to literal peasants. Of course he can only talk about simple stuff. Dont be delusional.
>>
>>37758670
the ones you call God don't want to be alone
they were born from suffering and overcame adversity
the higher you go the lonelier you'll get
and meddling with lower affairs is a mere masturbation and cheating
wholly unsatisfactory
>>
Because we are all prisoners of the Demiurge who torments us and tries to prevent us reuniting with the God. This reality is imperfect and evil.

So God sent his only son to show us the Way for him.
>>
>>37758773
Because light and dark was created equally in the beginning, but the dark choose to be evil.
Creation is being changed as a result, while the dark still had a right to exist in spite of their scheming to overcome the Light and replace it, it went too far recently by demanding the souls of all that is light to be fed to it. A demand not made before and one of Hubris
The creator pulled the plug out of Darkness and is rewriting the rules of existance and creation.
Destruction will no longer be needed, the Destroyer (the 'so below' part of the Creator) is being dissolved and with it all darkness that was tethered too it.

Tldr because the darkness still had a right to exist and were really good at skirting universal law in a way to get what they want without being directly responsible for the darkness they bring into existance, they got prideful and messed up, breaking a rule, now all of the underworld/hell/hades/sheol is being deleted as a result
>>
Life is what you make of it, there's nothing stopping you from eating healthy exercising and enjoying nature. You choose to suffer.
>>
>>37762855
>I tried to redeem myself
SAARS
>>
>>37764613
People can eat right and roll in some grass but they still have to deal with people like you.
>>
>>37758670
Reality seems incredibly harmonic and elegant to me. I think it's just you who is shit.
>>
>>37764915
How many limbs do you still possess?
What's your average income?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.