[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1677696884044068.png (1.11 MB, 1024x1014)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Post weird stories about what happened to you before and after your DMT trip. (Not the breakthrough we all know you can't put it in words)
Also post experiences similar to DMT while sober.
Ya'll ever straight up experience orgasm from just existing?
Recognition of the divine perfection?
This is an awareness expansion thread.
>>
File: hqdefault (11).jpg (5 KB, 480x360)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>37758651
Yall ever see those cartoon eyes in the dark?
That's what I saw, looked like sexy anime eyes at first abd I went "huh that looks hot and beautiful I wanna fuvk it", then it turned into weird realistic eyes, but because I stayed calm abd positive it didn't bother me, it was just fascinating

Imagine looking at that but real, there's more to my dmt story gimme a Lil bit
>>
>>37758651
I'll go, I think one of the most interesting things on the comeup of DMT is the symmetry of absolutely everything before it opens up in to the "void"
Makes me think I should worry less and desu have no fear at all.
I think the lesson the elves teach is the power of the spoken word. The birth of creation in each moment and that we are indeed the manifester of such an event.
>>
>>37758695
Neat, sounds like you did good just letting it happen however it wanted to flow.
I've definitely had experiences where something beautiful morphed in to something off putting and I had to accept its totality.
>>
>>37758651
NOT THE CHECKERBOARD NOOOO
>>
>>37758832
WILL YOU PLAY OR BE PLAYED
>>
>>37758651
>>37758706
>>37758711
It all takes place inside your brain. You don't magically leave your body, while keeping all your memories, and then re-enter your body, once again, retaining all memories that just happened. That doesn't make any sense. It only makes sense that you're taking a trip through parts of your brain that are normally not connected to each other, which we know is exactly what is happening thanks to brain scans.
>>
>>37758874
Nice yeah I think it's something like that, connectivity through new highways.
>>
>>37758651
I was an atheist, saw that i deserve hell for that, Saw Christ face to face and heaven where he prepared a place for me. Recognised him on the shroud of Turin later.
I am a Christian now and my life is beyond anything you could believe since
>>
File: lollipop.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1024)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
The Virgin Mary got me out of Mictlan.
>>
You can be sober around someone taking DMT and UFOs will appear outside up in the sky.
>>
>>37758651
I was accepted by the void and in it's inky blackness I was cradled like a babe in the arms of it's mother.
>I know where I'm going when I die
>>
>>37758651
Anyone else experience weird geometry that is impossible and also has meaning? Like what does the taste of garlic bread look like? and then it shows you.
>>
i did my own extraction (comically easy, i was quite surprised that the most fucked up drug you can do is so simple to get) and have been doing it sporadically over the past few months. ive done it ~10 times at this point.
>first time
i was using the glass vapor genie because i heard great things about it, but i found it difficult to use. after fumbling with it i only got a little bit in my lungs. it was just a short body high.
>second time
waited a few hours and tried it again, this time getting enough in me to start seeing things. it started with the body high again, which only lasted a few seconds then i was seeing a red/green grid in my mind's eye (eyes were closed). it felt like it was rushing at me, not like i was moving myself. i was still mentally present and thought it was quite humorous that what i was seeing was pretty stereotypical alex grey art type stuff. the next thing i remember is seeing this cartoony looking red droplet, sort of like what is in the edmonton oilers logo, but it was like dripping down super fast, leaving a long trail behind it. in hindsight i think it looked like blood but it wasnt really scary or ominous in the moment. sort of reminded me of that psychedelic part of the original willy wonka film for some reason. the last thing i remember seeing is a nutcracker/totem pole kind of guy just standing there, maybe with his arms contorted in a weird position or something. it didnt feel like an "entity" but just another thing i was seeing. i think there were some little swirls of light around its body that were sort of like gears maybe. its kind of hard to recollect this part because i remember slightly opening my eyes at this point and seeing the real world. then when i closed them again that thing was gone and i started to come down. it was pretty amazing but at the same time a little disappointing because i read like 100 fantastical trip reports and i was expecting the experience to be different and more intense.
>>
>third time
this was a week or so later. not that different from the second time, but i remember less of it. i do recall pushing on my eyelids and it changing the scenes drastically. i recall a black and white wireframe world with some little pyramids. imagery not unlike shit you would see on 90s trapper keepers. i also remember a brief moment where it felt like i was trapped in some tube or something with fog/condensation on the walls.
>fourth time
from this point on, for whatever reason i pretty much kept my eyes open when doing DMT. not necessarily a conscious choice but its just kind of what happens now. its a much different experience. i was still seeing reality, however just morphing/flowing/contorting in different ways, with fantasical exaggerated colors. for example the throw pillow on my couch had like desert plants/cactus on it, and it made the whole couch look like a desert scene. i knew i was still in my living room but it looked crazy. not unlike what you can see on higher dose shrooms.
>fifth time
this is when i really started having completely unbelievable open eye hallucinations. i gave up using the glass vapor genie and just sandwiched DMT in between weed in a bong. it was much, much easier this way, and i got a large hit in one toke. my friend was across from me on the couch, and i was mentally present and speaking with him the entire time. pretty much the whole trip was just me staring at my hand. at first my fingers looked big and cartoony, then my entire hand morphed into this weird flowing piece of coral. i knew i was moving my fingers on my own, but they looked exactly like coral flowing in the ocean. seeing things in your head is one thing, but having a full on hallucination like that in waking life is pretty crazy. it went from coral to like this mini ecosystem that was its own universe. spacey looking, with stars everywhere, yet i knew i was still just looking at my hand. incredible experience.
>>
>sixth time
this was my most intense trip so far. used the bong again. one big hit. my bicycle was leaning against my living room wall, and i just stared at the whole time. at first the white wall behind it was just in like hyper mode...i remember intense pink and yellow colors, and feeling like the world was moving incredibly fast, although i didnt feel like i was moving. the bicycle was morphing into i guess what i would call just different versions of the bike...almost like i was being shown different ways a bicycle could exist or something. it was like animating. hard to describe. however shortly into this trip the bike transformed into this living fireplace creature. there was no more bike. it was a fireplace that somehow had eyes and a mouth, although again i didnt feel like it was an "entity". it was like a living, burning, morphing piece of art or something. hard to describe, but it was pretty much like seeing CG movie effects in real life right in front of you. i couldnt believe it was possible to hallucinate like that in waking life. also i was on a low dose of shrooms, but honestly i dont feel like they affected this part of the DMT trip. however after that fireplace thing vanished and i thought i was back to normal, i had this absolutely incredible afterglow. i just felt like i was in god mode or something. i just sat there on the couch with my eyes closed and i was seeing all these little lights/eyes all around the blackness encompassing me. it was incredible.
>the rest
ive done it a few more times since then, but havent had as intense an experience. i think i have a higher tolerance than most people. id like to take a bigger dose soon and achieve a breakthrough, which im positive i have not yet. i havent really "got" anything profound or lasting out of my DMT trips, but its an ongoing journey for me.
>>
>>37765985
Way cool stories, thanks for sharing!
Reality just keeps getting looser the higher you go.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.