[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: brain.jpg (48 KB, 320x320)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
does anyone have any experience, knowledge, evidence, literature, etc. regarding modern devices (smartphones, computers, gaming systems, etc) and their ability to analyze our brain activity?

i've lost track of the number of times i've thought about something I want or need to buy, not said a word to anyone or looked up anything about it, and seemingly out of nowehere I start getting advertisements for that exact thing. and thats not even a unique experience. plz discuss. <3
>>
process of elimination based on personality typology and an insane level of clickthru data allows meta to run down a list of ~10 things everyone like you wants weekly and provide them on a roulette wheel system where your number comes up more often than not (it's the profit mechanism)
>>
>>37758415
this makes a lot of sense, and I don't doubt it's really this cut and dry based on just how much data collection has gotten out of hand. i remember seeing that table of patents on here with references to some really out-there tech concepts & the possibility of that stuff existing is what rly intrigues me
>>
>>37758455
if it wasn't this cut and dry then rich leftists would be saving society from everyone else with their superior liberal education and infinite cash funnels from soros, vanguard, and blackrock culminating in black box ethos updates by push notification
>>
that's to say, quantum NWO would already be in place if what you thought exists really did exist. today NWO are a bunch of broke ass esl lawyers running on credit and gas fumes
>>
>>37758403
If that is the case then try writing down the products you think of and see how often the advertising matches your thoughts after you write them down. People often overestimate these kind of occurrences so it would be good to check

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.