[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0157.jpg (1.96 MB, 4032x3024)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB JPG
Is the color black essentially bad? I am a good person who’s trying to follow more and more in the steps of Jesus, god, and holy true good light. I’m curious because red and black have always been my favorite colors as a child and I’m wondering if they innately are “bad”. I feel like this simple “dumb” question may be very complicated but I’d like to hear some different perspectives preferably of those who seek good. I’m very unwise to many things of this world and life as a whole, I recently am becoming aware that Lucifer is a god of light illusions, and demons and bad forces are many times depicted as red and black. I’m posting it here because I feel like I would get the best answers on 4chan in /x/.
>>
Jesus Christ this why we kept knowlegde occult from sheep....it just harms your brain

its a perceived color in your brain, ITS NOT REAL, its meaningless until you give it the meaning you want, or you copy from others
>>
>>37758025
>feel like I would get the best answers on 4chan in /x/.
You're correct in this assumption.
For instance I have demonstrated my own magnificent ability to divine the stars themselves. That is how I have identified you as a Libra, such is my skill.l that even the distant locations of the internet are nothing to me !
>>
>>37758045
I feel like u might be assuming but I agree they are somewhat meaningless but I’m more ambivalent to that. I personally don’t attach bad perspectives to red and black.
>>
>>37758052
Are u a genuine person? I don’t believe in astrology. My rising sign is libra and I’m cancer which has a lot of pattern recognition with interesting people
>>
>>37758025
Black symbolizes power elegance and sophistication while red symbolizes strength love “passion” . In color theory but I question everything, especially the ideas and concepts were told. I am not very attached to conventions put up from others I just wanted to hear unique perspectives I guess?
>>
>>37758025
The 3 reply’s that all look similar are all me,OP.
For what it’s worth my favorite color in mtg is blue
>>
File: 1704944041433136.jpg (149 KB, 960x854)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>37758025
>Is the color black essentially bad? I
Black isn’t a color, its a physical phenomenon that occurs when an object absorbs all of the visible light that hits it, causing none to reflect back. It’s the opposite of a mirror.
>>
>>37758025
>Is the color black essentially bad?
Property values, crime statistics, and public schools say yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.