[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713206386008794.jpg (383 KB, 1232x1080)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
There is nothing out there for us in the world anymore. We have no power, all we can do is shitpost here until very end.

It's over
>>
>>37757887
For you, lol
>J0YWKG
>>
>>37757887
who are you talking too?
>>
>>37757887
What a world
Sad to see it go
>>
>>37757887
Our will is greater than that, anon.
>>
>>37757957
He’s talking to me.
He is right.
>>
>>37758063
>>37757966
I am sorry you feel powerless, its an ugly feeling, helplessness yes....

but we wont judge you, we all do our best in the end, even the crackheads in the street, that have make everybody hate them for being liers and thieves, even they did their best actually, we all did
>>
>>37758093
When I lay down and the birds chirp it just makes me fall the fuck asleep
>>
>>37758093
I think it's because when we were cave men we used to listen for the birds and if they were quiet it meant a predator was around so it's easier to sleep with them around
>>
>>37758103
>>37758099
makes sense, I find them comforting as well
>>
>>37758093
Wait a minute those guys didn’t do their best.
The crackheads in the street had a choice. They could have not taken the crack. They could have become a mighty wizard like you. Then they could have taken the crack.
>>
>>37758151
as easily as they could have been me, I could have been them

we can never truly know

I am not one of those idiots like Clott Adams, that doesnt believe there is free will

I believe in free will, but also in the snowball effect, and the power of emotions. They can overwhelm anybody
>>
>>37758151
they are the ones that will existed with that best, same as me

I know I could do more, but I also know overwhelming yourself can be counterproductive, I am not doing my best, but from another perspective, I am

An animal eating you is doing its best, an animal gaining a new level of awareness, its a miracle, but that miracle does happen, however miracles are mysteries of God

like Gollum's existence and the destiny he had....why wasnt a miracle done to save every crackhead? Gods mystery plan

I know me being here, is more a miracle of God, than my own doing, my own doing would have me living on the street, because I am a dumb animal
>>
I know but I just want to be a retired happy normie with a house and a wife and everything and forget about politics.
>>
Gollum chose to kill the other dude for the ring, he deserved his destiny right? but...without him, the ring would not have been destroyed

was Gollum "sabotaged" by God, no!, he had free will, but God used Gollums free will to get addicted to the ring, for a positive end, that was he burning alive with the ring

that was the best Gollum did, he had his punishment and God forgave him

If Gollum did not became Gollum, then God would have had to find another mechanism to destroy the ring, but God did not sabotage Gollum

however he had his punishment and its deserving of our love, forgiveness, compassion

I love Gollum
>>
File: 217893712983721937192.jpg (291 KB, 890x1618)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>37757887
>>
>>37757887
>>37758261
>>37758296
>>37758093
>>37757966
How many more years of living like this? I want to return back to source. I'm tired of this world and life. There is nothing left for me here, even my tears have run dry.
>>
>>37758814
I don't know anon I'm running out of hope too

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.