[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know this may sound weird but all of what i searched on the internet i haven't found a single thing that implies there is a hidden society in Morocco,
But I swear to God that there are way too many Jews here and they even have some ministers in the country, they even control the economics in the country. The country is marching towards an extreme road of Right beliefs yet endorsing Liberalism. It's fucking chaos and i believe that there is someone that's been doing this, Morocco is also known for black magic as the founder of Rosicrucian society learned about esoteric knowledge in Fez and even magic.

What i'm asking is if there is an actual hidden society that practices occultism and is ruining the country.
>>
I've met a bunch of you Monkeyroccans when you passed over Balkan in attempts to reach European welfare countries such as France and Germany.
If those are the average citizens it's safe to assume your society is more akin to a chimpanzee playpen than a real country and the only thing "hidden" there is your ability to use the brain for anything else besides crime and drug abuse.
>>
>>37757154
I don't give a fuck about your experience and didn't ask for it.
If you read my question you'll understand exactly that i'm siding with your frustration.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump lol i'm a Moroccan too
>>
Moroccans practice magic too?
>>
>>37758484
Yes, Morocco is infamously known for black magic and witches, They have a culture primarly built on practicing magic and connecting with djinns and demons.

Only this days it's kind of rare to see one since they're strictly prohibited and only practiced in exotic places and poor streets but it's mainly just con artists.

But still Morocco has a long history of esoterism
>>
I once knew a moroccan on discord. (S)He was a real weirdo.
>>
>>37758440
Go back to italy
>>
>>37758847
Moroccans are real faggots, Even i despise them. They're self centered faggots
>>
>>37757128
Honestly, your country stays so out of the international limelight, you might have had some internal secret society guiding you out of trouble.

Its when they start getting you involved in international affairs loudly, that you can be worried.
>>
File: 1713791382195417.png (1.34 MB, 1690x1405)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
Yes
>>
>>37758847
Omen?
>>
File: IMG_4495.jpg (346 KB, 1025x1162)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>37758793
I respect them and their craft.

May their djinn guide them.

May they fear God but seek truth.

May they prosper in the realms where we dream.
>>
>>37761346
Thank you brother, May Allah protects us all
>>
>>37757128
Don't know, but I recently learned the director general of UNESCO is a French-Moroccan jew (woman) whose father was an adviser to the Moroccan king. It is very probable in my opinion that those people are/were members of secret societies.
>>
>>37757154
not always but often immigrants be immigrants because they dont fit to society they left (nor to wherever they go)
>>
French here love thé morrocans they are good People.
And make the best chocolate sold i Europe ;))
>>
>>37757128
moroccans are too authentic and sophisticated for that shit

t. israeli

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.