[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: satan-on-toilet.jpg (20 KB, 300x400)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Sell me on satanism. Genuinely curious about the beliefs of satanists. Why do you believe in what you do ? And if you believe that Satan exists , do you also believe that Jesus Christ exists ?
>>
>>37756937
The point is to huff your own farts while masturbating in front a mirror
>>
It's not rational, it's a calling
>>
File: Dxg1edJU8AIjThQ.jpg (60 KB, 960x720)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37756937
I was possessed for 30 years by a demon. It's not really something to be proud of, rather, it's a calling that I fell in to. Don't become a Satanist if you value your sanity and well being. People like us live fast and die young.
>>
>>37756937
Satanism is the current iteration of syncretic luciferianism expressing through the abrahamic model. It's a naturalistic paradigm where self preservation is in the center and Lucifer is worshiped as the force that animates natural dynamics and gives life to the material (through the sun in most currents). This type of naturalistic model has been the norm since before the mesolithic period, the odd one out here is the abrahamic model which is anti-naturalist and breaks down and subverts self preservation into "cardinal sins", putting people against their own inescapable nature, which is why abrahamics are so repressed, because their doctrines make them hate themselves.
>>
>>37757002
>self preservation
I crashed my car into a telephone pole going 40mph on a rural road after drinking 12 shots of Everclear. Didn't have a scratch on me. Firefighters were expecting to pull out a flattened corpse. Whatever was protecting me at the time did a great job and I'm thankful for it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.