[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1335.jpg (30 KB, 843x900)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I'm your host, Bill Cooper *whiskey burps*
well, folks, *chuckles* the ADL have come after me again, and these STUPID DUMMIES think I'm antisemitic!
>plays boomer tunes Beach Boys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqp-Mdz4-xY
I'm back folks, and I have people calling in and saying its "the jews" Bill!. Its not the Jews you stupid fools, its the Aryan Whites of Europe who are the real racists, not me! my wife is CHINESE!
*wiskey burps*
>reads from generic Freemason book for 45 mins
I haven't got any checks from you sheeple this week, I SHOULD BE PAID for this! send money orders made payable to ANNIE or I will just go off the air.
lets take some calls
your on the air
>hi Bill, how are you doing?
SPEAK LOUDER, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU DUMMIES TO SPEAK LOUDER!!!!!
>sorry Bill, is this better
THATS BETTER
>so, Bill did you hear about the new tax they wa....
ALL TAXES ARE ILLEGAL!
*hangs up on the caller*
your on the air
>hi bill, the short wave reception is really bad toni....
WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME FOR!!!! I AM NOT WWCR YOU DUMMIE! TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR LOCAL STATION!!!!!
>sorry bill, have you thought about getting on the internet?
I will never get on the Internet, the internet is full of the most hateful people ever!
now, if you want to subscribe to CAJI its $59.99 a month - and CAJI is the Biggest Growing News agency in the USA folks.
your on the air!
>hi Bill, can I join the SCAR milita?
SPEAK UP! How many times do I have to tell you stupid sheeple!!!!
>sorry, bill, is this better.
YES.
Right now, no. we are not taking new members for the upcoming civil war, and you would have to vet'ed to an extreme level.

your on the air
>hi bill, its Linda Thompson
Hi Linda
>Bill, we are gonna have an armed march of Washington D.C. next week
Well, Linda, I think thats dangerous, cos...
>why Bill?
well, let me finish, see, you wont have any Air Cover, and if the New World Order attacks you, if will come from the air!

Good night folks
*god bless America plays*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.