[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hex-maniac-hex.gif (398 KB, 278x331)
398 KB
398 KB GIF
Someone please help me
Started researching into pedophocracy
This is all so evil
Been having a mental breakdown for a few hours
How can I cope with the evil that exists in this world
>>
>>37756444
>how to i cope with reality oh shit
how did this get trips
>>
First and foremost, you must understand that all men are pedophiles.
>>
>>37756484
speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>37756484
>>37756472
Maybe I'm just having a psychotic episode again
This is how I felt last time
Idk what to do anons pls help
>>
>>37756484
anon, women can be pedophiles too.
>>
File: 1712684788272607.gif (83 KB, 420x420)
83 KB
83 KB GIF
>>37756496
See, OP? This is how you catch them. At the first sign of possibly being deemed a pedophile they will say something along the of "I am not a pedophile, you are a pedophile". Sad little pedo.
>>
>>37756698
Spoken like a real pedophile
>>
File: 1713166152457089.png (721 KB, 600x928)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>37756484
>>
File: 1713840970785157.jpg (49 KB, 400x400)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>37756705
I will go if I get a waifus like this
>>
>>37756505
>Maybe I'm just having a psychotic episode again
No, this is a perfectly sane reaction to the degree of innocent human suffering which has not only been turned into a commodity but into a multi-million, if not billion dollar industry.
Glowies try to convince you to calm down because if the world at large realized that a small minority of people were responsible for unfathomable amounts of rape and torture, Congress would be made into a second Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
File: mykal meagan hubbs.jpg (5 KB, 150x150)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>37756514
>>37756484
If women are created of men then they're certainly no different or better and some of them prove it with the merits of their life heritage already
>>
Wtf is pedophocracy
>>37756958
I am legitimately convinced there's more female pedophiles in the western world currently than there are males.
>>
>>37756958
Beautiful woman
>>
>>37756987
>pedophocracy
The existence of an organized international ring of pedophiles who use their power in order to continue their pedophiliac activities, typically holding each other as hostages. The general idea is that these are the top of the political food chain and operate within the most powerful systems of government.
This is a loose explanation, mind you.
>>
>>37756444
They're controlled by demons, that's why.
They're predators. Its what they do.
They're just stupid animals that probably dont even know what the fuck they are.
>>
>>37757016
These people aren't at the top of the food chain. Most people who rape children aren't even really pedophiles.
That all said the convergence between pedophilia and corrupt power is legitimate and real. But it goes well beyond that, all the people at the top of the food chain are total delusional weirdos and complete fucking addicts. The whole child rape thing is an extension of their addictive personalities.
I used to be a star when I was a kid, so unfortunately i have a pretty good knowledge on how this stuff works. Every now and then I wind up sharing info in a thread.
>>
>>37756444
What’s a pedophocracy?
>>
the insane thing is that pedophilia, not ebephilia but pedophila in the modern sense, is very natural. They force our natural desires out of us and then blackmail those with enough will to defy the programming.
>>
>>37757157
There's a book every anon should read "myth of normal". Summary of the book is that it talks about how nothing in westernized society is fucking normal. It points out how in a wounded and abnormal culture, things like rape/homicide/child sex abuse/addiction/physical and mental illness go through the roof.
Go understand the long view on how and why things are as abnormal as they are, anons should read barbarian conversion and darkening age immediately after.
European societies got absolutely FUCKED by imperialist Christian Rome. Which in turn fucked up pretty much the whole world.
>>
>>37757176(me)
Nvm saw someone explain it. I dunno, we live in a world of past sins, all these old people who started this bullshit are long gone, all that’s left are their snobby children who will run the show into the ground. If anything, a PMC with the sole intent of protecting children would be pretty based.
>>
File: 1712855072582147.png (1.69 MB, 2754x1920)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
Pedophilia per se isn't evil, hurting children is. Why is this such a hard concept in this world? Perhaps because faggots can't control the urge to have a dick in anuses?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.