[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1558113159262.jpg (923 KB, 2104x3056)
923 KB
923 KB JPG
I have had a lot of sex lately and in quiet moments like this I wonder there must be some occult techniques to increase the percieved pleasure during sex, apart from manifestation. Manifistation is great, I practice it and it works for me, but I think I have reached its limits when it comes to the metaphysical aspect of sex.

I often read you can orgasm without blowing your load, I want to know more about that.
Can you "overload" your root chakra and have diamond cutting erections or blow huge loads?

I hope you can help a longtime lurker out or at least point me into the right direction, I read a fuckton.
>>
>>37756392
>coming to /x/ to ask for advice on making sex feel better
>rather than your partner
Yea sure bud, you're totally having lots of sex.
>>
>>37756392
Do you know how to do energy work, anon
If you do then you'll know how to induce sensations. Induce pleasure in urself or ur partner, or application of practice of your choice for the purpose of: Increasing sensitivity.
>>
>>37756405
I dont ask women what they need, because they themselves dont know. /x/ has given me lifechanging advice over the years and I gladly come here first for its expertise.

>>37756406
I would like to know more about energy work, friend.
>>
>>37756476
>I dont ask women what they need, because they themselves dont know.
tragic. you're doomed to perpetual failure, then.
>>
>>37756476
several ways to open yourself up to realization of the ability
For beginning, think of it as learning how to imagine then induce and feel tactile sensory input as you can imagine then see and hear auditory input
First, the simplest method: REalize that 'energy' follows focus. Denote all of the focus and tension of being conscious and aware unto a single part of your body, while expecting energy to arrive and know it follows attention.
Then: Drive your index finger into the base of your thumb until it hurts. Focus on this sensation until it loses context, make it remain for an abnormal amount of time. Then, make it disappear in an abnormally short amount of time. Then, try and make it appear with just your mind. Then, try and induce a different sensation (cold/heat/pleasure/etc) in another part of your body. Then combine with intention more advanced than causing a sensation (Healing, inducing any anomalous effect or property of your choice lol, anything).
Then, combine with all senses, and experiment with all of them. Visualization, smell, taste, hearing.
Note; In visualization, you can do things like tieing effects to a shape, then placing this shape unto yourself, but certain obfuscations are more powerful than others, like effects being tied to: beams of light.
Anyway, if it's too mentally exhausting to use during something like meditation: Try, with your mind, sensing and feeling your body's pulse in a part of it you normally don't, like the middle of your head. Then, rather than feeling the pulse of blood, feel the pulse of -desired effect-
This will also increase bloodflow. Other things, like incorporating visualization and sense of fires, will increase body heat. you can control bodily systems via the ability, like your bladder, or stress responses ( to things like a lack of oxygen.) cont
>>
>>37756552
Please note, fostering is very important. Of the ability, and yourself. The ability and all obfuscations of it, should be first used to increase themselves and yourself before anything else. Le power and le effectiveness, and le intelligence. (If u wanna effegt spiritual anatomy, imagine it then do so as you would physical anatomy.)And meditate, pls pls
Note, please do your best to return to the ability in its purest form, which is as it is in your mind, instant and full reality manipulation. As your consciousness is increased, via increase of power and intelligence, reacquisition will come naturally, in steps.
Note: an effective way to use the ability, regardless of obfuscation, is: First, use the ability, then alongside that instance of using it, another, and call upon the previous usage. Continue compounding usages of it.
Please spend time using the ability, alongside fostering, for the purpose of bringing truth unto yourself.
>>
>>37756579
oh, yes, also, I forgor!
please study and experiment with breathwork, posture, and bodily movement.
>>
>>37756552
>>37756579
>>37756596
thank you very much! It wasnt until I read it the second time when I realized I already do that to some extend via meditation and yoga.
Sometimes by rather accident I get myself and her in this trancelike state of extreme lust, where every sensation is just pulsating. This state is my personal ideal of what excellent intercourse is. I want to know how to consciously achieve this state with anyone at anytime.
>>
>>37756745
Canbe manually induced as you induce as sensations can or any other movement of energy while at higher states due to fostering. Or, the state can be manually placed unto yourself via practice, just induce every part of it as you would a sensation, you'll get better at it. Or, with self hypnosis, while placing it unto yourself as best as possible and remembering it as best as possible, identify a trigger for the purpose of inducing the remembered state and sensation, though just placing a trigger can be enough. Alongside that, use of ability and practice with hypnosis to increase depth into trance you're capable of reaching, and power of the method. Here's a tutorial I gave someone else, but I haven't properly integrated or studied this yet, so my understanding isn't super comprehensive, so the explanation may be even more rickety than those previous:
My method is baswically internally simulating a hypnosis session, so maybe try one out on le utubes to get a better idea of what you're mimicking, but that's unnecessary. First, identify in yourself a seperate will and consciousness that you will work through to effect yourself.
Then, from the other, emanate a usage of the ability for the purpose of bringing into a trance, and subservience. On every breath in, imagine it growing more powerful, and on every breath out, imagine its influence growing over your mind and consciousness. Spend time using the other to induce peace and emptyness and subservience to the other unto your will and consciousness, if you find yourself thinking about the situation and having opinions of it, or generally doing anything but being in a trance, place the energy unto it. Then, once you're relaxed, alongside peace and the other things, replace your will with the other's, once your will and consciousnes's tension has been released. Then, just focus on deepening the trance and its aspects. Once deepened, identify a trigger for returning to that depth, and anything else you want
>>
>>37757207
*can be manually induced as sensations can

the increase of ability and ease of all things gained via fostering of self and ability is infinite, it will never plateau.
>>
>>37756392
do a race changing spell
>>
There are 4 different path of managing sex energy.

>1. Normal sex.
>2. Non-Ejaculatory Orgasm sex, called NEO tantra, most are of Taoist origin.
>Look for teachers Mantak Chia or Dr Stephen T Chang.
>3. Karezza, No orgasm sex.
>Look for teacher Samuel Aun Weor, a South American Gnostic.
>4. Sexual purity. Celibate. Brahmacharya.
>Look for Jesus, Swami Vivikananda, Yogananda etc.

There are pros and cons to all.

Brief info

>NEO tantra orgasm takes a while to learn, but works. Makes regular one feel like trash.
>These Taoist teachers consider loss of semen to be the main loss of energy.
>Samuel Aun Weor consider the orgasm, even NEO tantra ones, to be a short circuiting of the body and a misuse of spiritual energy.
>Pure celibates consider NEO tantra a distraction, better than regular orgasm, but still damaging.
>Even looking at women sexually can lose energy. But you will never know or miss it unless you were to try pure celibate for an extended amount of time.

Do what you will that information.
>>
File: IMG20240424031135.jpg (2.91 MB, 3072x4080)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
There's an exercise from Mantak Chia called scrotal compression and it involves breathing in energy them compressing into the balls.

It builds a very high sex drive with continual practice.

It is one of the steps to learning NEO.

But first you would have to learn a basic general understanding of Chi Kung/Qiqong/moving energy through the body.

Mantak Chia has the inner smile exercise as a good beginning exercise to the concept of moving energy.

Essentially there are two Taoist approaches to Chi Kung.

>One consciously moves energy through the body.
>The other allows energy to move through the body by the use of movements of the physical body.
>The school that prefers not to mentally move energy says it can lead to seperation of mind and body type psychosis.
>Also if you can allow the energy to move itself you have a better chance at talking to Christians (since they just call 'Satanic' straight away).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.