[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If the elites want to depopulate the planet, do you oppose them?
>>
>>37756366
I'll sooner kill the elites off, thanks.
Billions will smile.
What happened at the end of the Halo games?
>>
>>37756374
>>37756366
>unironically using the word 'elites'
ngmi
>>
>>37756366
what is the point of this nigga being in a suit in the water?

>but muh fashion

fuck off
>>
>>37756366
With AI & robotics they feel humans are not needed thats why they want to do a genocide on most of humanity
>>
>>37756408
Creating a level of hard that hylics cannot fathom
>>
>>37756379
Ease of communication bud, I know generally they're just lucky parasites
>>
Depopulation has already happened through world wars I and II, all statistics about the world’s current population are inflated. At the beginning of the 20th century, there were about a billion of us, but now there are even fewer. It’s not necessarily a new phenomenon, it’s just taking a different, more elusive and insidious shape.
>>
>>37756366
I dun give a fuck, they have my blessing? Have you seen how fucking stupid and cruel the average person is? fucking sub-humans, the lot of them
>>
>>37756366
They don't actually want to depopulate the planet. They just want to depopulate western countries. If they had any interest in depopulation, they wouldn't import millions of brownoids who shit out nine kids a piece into Europe and the United States.
>>
>>37756640
Depopulation targets indiscriminately. It’s not just the average person we’re talking about. The ‘average’ only comprises so much of the population, the rest are equally, if not more, at danger of having their lives ruined.
>>
>>37756652
So every now and then a harvey weinstein and your psychopathic neighbor who slashed your tires will get deaded. big whoop
>>
>>37756627
>Never been to Hong Kong or Poojistan/Shitdia
I wouldn't mind them killing a good chunk of those bugs and street shitters.

A long as you stupid fucks don't get me involved I'm fine. Otherwise I'm killing everything I can including bugs, Pajeets, shekelstein, mossad and everyone.

Go fuck yourselves BTW
>>
>>37756366

They should start with the poos and niggers then
>>
>>37756640
I agree. Normie bots are horrible shits and it's better if a lot of them died.
>>
>>37756366
I oppose the whole charade in its entirety.
>>
>>37756379
>not understanding that elites is what they are called and they call themselves.

Kys you dumb fuck
>>
>>37757118
oop, found the triggered megalomaniac

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.