[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 777.jpg (133 KB, 720x868)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
I am god. When I dream I make all these people, all these civilization. When they wrong me I smite them, I get angry, I rape. How do I become a loving God?
>>
By letting me rape some of your people
>>
I’m only posting here because I used to like Umineko. Spooky.
While I am here I just want to say that your LARP sucks OP.
>>
When I dream hell breaks loose or guns spawn in my hand and I deliver people to hell
Everyone who ever said "follow your dreams" should have been a little less loose lipped with that "advice"
>>
You're not God, nobody here on Earth is God
>>
>>37756341
God is within. It was written time and time again
>>
spend time observing yourself and playing with your consciousness. After you become very experienced with meditating, you'll just come to realize certain things, one of them being thaur: I know it seems cliche, but ur thoughts aren't you, you can release them and chose something else. This also applies on a larger scale upon your anatomy
The parts of you ur seeking to erase aren't u, they are just the result of what you actually are coiling into -you-, spend time meditating (or I can tell you the other way, it's more active if you'd prefer that), the point of which being allowing yourself the awareness to realize this, and then, uncoil yourself yourself.
>>
>>37756286
By getting your mind and emotions under control and cultivating joy... and making your world just, so there are fewer outrageous injustices in it.
>>
>>37756363
Yeah but what about the rape?
>>
>>37756386
what about it? Who doesn't like being filthy in their mind
Is it a problem you'd like to get rid of too?
>>
File: PWJxtaE.jpg (528 KB, 3620x4096)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
clown girls... is there anything more sinister?
>>
>>37756386
Nta but integrate your shadow then learn to have patience so you don't become angry.
>>
>>37756386
Oh, and of course, it's the right thing to do to ask for forgiveness, for the raping...
>>
>>37756386
do you want the issue to be insta erased, or do you want to play with it? I can tell you how to do the first, or:
sublimate it into acts of creativity, expand yourself and your aspects into a world, then, alongside satisfaction of source issue, serve the full and proper creation of the world itself, and the new -other- you you expanded. Explore yourself in the relationship.
>>
>>37756386
It's okay to rape. They should be grateful that their divine lord is interacting with them at all
>>
>>37756425
This "divine lord" will not be forgiven.
>>
>>37756422
I'm assuming you just want to play with it, so have fun.
>>
>>37756286
what are they doing to “wrong” you? how would you even begin to wrong a god?
>>
File: 1713167699381926.jpg (105 KB, 827x699)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>37756428
I forgive OP
>>
>>37756456
Ah, but that leaves (you).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.