[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 08_hmine2.jpg (58 KB, 700x551)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I'm tired of all the shitty magic/religion/doom threads on /x/.

Let's get a 'spooky stories at work' thread going. I'll start.

> be wagie call center worker, doing night shift for the first time
> office basically empty, just me and my supervisor
> around 2 AM need to use the bathroom
> supervisor says we can close the line for a bit
> he goes outside to smoke, I go take a piss
> office is quiet, just the hum of machines and the ceiling lights buzzing
> finish up my peepee, washing hands
> hear something outside the bathroom door
> like people talking, lots of them
> laughter, chairs being moved, keyboards clicking
> sounds like a busy workday
> creep to the bathroom door, open it slowly, look out into the hallway
> it's empty and no noise whatsoever
> close door and wait
> after around 30 seconds the noises come back and are louder, like the whole office bustling with life
> even hear the sound of the coffee machine being used
> open the door again, step into the hallway
> the noises stop immediately, like someone flipped a switch
> look around, nothing
> head back to my desk
> supervisor gets back and I explained what happened
> "Oh yeah, Anon. That happens once in a while LOL"
> What the fuck???

It never happened again to me, but apparently everyone that's done the night shift has reported this happening and everyone just accepts it.
>>
>>37755947
>2 AM
you were sleep deprived and hallucinating
>>
>>37755969
Possibly, but how come literally every other co-worker I have that's done night shifts has reported the same? If it ever happens again I'll definitely try to record it.
>>
File: Madlad.jpg (58 KB, 500x368)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>37755947
The spookiest thing in this dumbed down world is a free spirit , realistic optimism and general positivity.

>But...But...your values don't completely align with mine !!! And I'm scared of being punished oh mighty and generous one !!!

Then start worshipping me !!!

>Ignorance and false knowledge clouds your thoughts
The average person assumes too much and assumes incorrectly
>>
>>37755947
Story of how I got fired once:

> working at supermarket
> stocking shelves
> use the service elevator to get to the basement storage
> the elevator is old af
> I take it down to the basement
> elevator stops halfway (not unusual)
> spam the emergency buttons
> nothing happens
> radio my colleagues
> no response
> fuck me
> try to stay calm
> turn around and see shadowy figure in the corner
> tall motherfucker with glowing yellow eyes
> freak the fuck out start banging on the doors and screaming
> everything goes dark and I faint I guess
> wake up 20 minutes later on the basement floor with my shirt all ripped up
> supervisor finds me on the ground and fires me asap
> claims I was high on something and not fit to work there anymore

I was high on weed that day, but weed never got me seeing shit like that. I was attacked by something fr
>>
File: 1.jpg (10 KB, 241x209)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>37756031
>>
>>37756031
>What happens in Fallujah stays in Fallujah
>Actively trying to avoid asking questions in regards to the truth is pretty gay
>This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature (Tamas then Rajas then Sattva), is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it.[ Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita 7:14]

This is basically Maya what is being described.

>Every philosopher seeks the good within
>So direct your face toward the religion/way of truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allah upon which He has created [all] people and things. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. That is the correct religion/way, but most of the people do not know inherently. [Quran 30:30]

A mathematical formula requires better components to solve a real issue.

>If studying harder doesn't work , I'll just read it and sleep on it
Peace out.
>>
>>37756219
Instead of Allah, they only invoke (literal) female gods and they ˹actually˺ invoke none but a rebellious Satan
cursed by Allah—who said, “I will surely take hold of a certain number of Your servants.
I will certainly mislead them and delude them with empty hopes. Also, I will order them and they will slit the ears of cattle and alter Allah’s creation.” And whoever takes Satan as a guardian instead of Allah has certainly suffered a tremendous loss.
Satan only makes them ˹false˺ promises and deludes them with ˹empty˺ hopes. Truly Satan promises them nothing but delusion.
It is they who will have Hell as their home, and they will find no escape from it!
And those who believe and do good, We will soon admit them into Gardens under which rivers flow, to stay there for ever and ever. Allah’s promise is ˹always˺ true. And whose word is more truthful than Allah’s?
˹Divine grace is˺ neither by your wishes nor those of the People of the Book (Followers of older revelations namely Jews and Christians) ! Whoever commits evil will be rewarded accordingly, and they will find no protector or helper besides Allah.
But those who do good—whether male or female—and have faith will enter Paradise and will never be wronged ˹even as much as˺ the speck on a date stone. [Quran 117-124]

Basically the One in heaven who is like a father demands only the good.

>That's pretty Gangster of you , my friend.

>This idiot doesn't know
I believe !!!
>>
Suppose it works cause I work at home technically

>just last night
>falling asleep after long day of being a semi productive decadent piece of shit artist
>hypnagogia go brrrr
>loud fucking noise drags me out of sweet cotton sleep
>open my eyes, genuinely spooked (I live alone in a small appartment and am well over spooking myself with bullshits)
>look to the noise's direction
>cant see shit ofc
>dimly see a hunched figure leaning forward towards my bed
>dunno what to do, sleepy as fuck and in the inbetween zone
>shoo it away like its a cat
>lights up
>room perfectly normal
>realize its not the first time this happens, just never remember it cuz sleep
>kinda puzzled
>go back to sleep

Ive had candles light up for no reason at the other end of the room and stuff like that on a semi regular basis
>>
>>37756031
>>37756219
>>37756262
muslim nigger go shit up another thread ffs
>>
>>37755947
I'm a security guard and worked for a few weeks at a local hospital. Always had the feeling I was being watched and would hear footsteps echo in the hallways constantly, hospitals are the freakiest to do security work for
>>
Driving home alone from a contract job from Dallas to Houston at night i ran across a platinum blonde woman running alongside my vehicle in the outskirts of Houston north of the Conroe area but not Huntsville where the prison is. I was on sh-242 just before it merges with fm1485. I was going approximately 55mph and this athletic looking woman was running alongside my vehicle for at least a quarter mile before darting into the treeline. It was about 2005ish so the area was very under developed.

There is a former army Air field that hosts some Texas national guard units in Conroe but I don't think the female blonde came from there.

She looked very human, and looked VERY determined lmao. Oh and she was buck ass naked.
>>
>>37756525
also she looked to be about 6ft tall. The only thing that made it seem paranormal is that she looked super young like mid 20s and was running fucking 55 mph. At 4am on a dark, potentially dangerous with wild boar country road.
>>
>Working as a forklift driver
>Forklifts are numbered with stickers
>I drive number 223
>One day on my way back from lunch i see the sticker change number from 223 to 224 right infront of my eyes.
>Wat.jpg
>Looked like when a digital clock changes number.
>Show my co worker that is working in the real 224 and ask him if he saw anyone change the sticker while i was eating.
>I don't tell him what i saw because I would sound fucking crazy.
>Nope
>Go tell my boss that someone swapped the numer on my forklift and i need a new one.
>He is also a bit confused but gives me a new 223 sticker.
>Peel of the old sticker and apply the new one.
>Nothing under the old one.
I can accept hallucinating the old sticker changing like that, but I can't possibly figure out why anyone would change the sticker while I was gone. That's what kinda makes me belive what I saw.
>>
>>37756089
laced weed 100%
>>
>>37756541
I wish I saw a sexy, naked blonde running at 55mph next to my car
>>
File: fishe.png (12 KB, 99x96)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>37755947
One of the auditoriums at the movie theater I work at is definitely haunted. Majorly spooky feeling going in there
>>
>>37756541
This screams crack or mania
>>
>>37755947
Maybe the sounds were coming through an HVAC vent from another floor on the building, or you're just imagining it because of stress or lack of sleep
>>
File: 1711076791074120.gif (1.21 MB, 207x166)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB GIF
>be me
>nightshift at gas station at previous wagie job
>weird shit happens sometimes (crack heads in general)
>had a few paranormal stuff happen

>crackhead walks in
>new crackhead, never seen this crackhead before, but know its a crack head
>has that addict twitch and scratch, looks paranoid
>starts speaking in crazy babble
>HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE HE'S HERE the guy yells
gets the fuck out of the store and books it down the street
>ok that was weird
>look towards door of cooler section
>gif related
>see a literal fucking shadow demon inside of cooler (door entrance is glass)
>blink
>its gone
>power browns out a few times after that(its not windy, it was a clear night)
>heard some knocks
>did not bother going into cooler that night
>get shit from my boss for not stocking
>play it off as "not feeling good" (first time i didn't do it)

yea lol
>>
>>37755947
Not super spooky because I didn't feel threatened but a retirement home I worked at as a chef definitely was fucking haunted. Half the staff knew it the other half denied it vehemently, probably because they feared those rumors would go public (leadership was a pathetic lot that tried to minimax PR and profits of a fucking RETIREMENT HOME with stunts like banquets, hosting Ukrainian female exchange students etc.). But there definitely was something going on.

Personally I had sensor-operated doors open with no one around to set them off, even after those sensors had undergone maintenance. I had stuff drop on me from shelfs repeatedly despite it being stable and secure, heard phantom noises and had stuff being flung to the floor off tables. Other co-workers said they heard something call their name and saw shadow figures or people out of the corners of their eyes that had died or moved out.
>>
>>37755969
Glownigger moron, what the fuck is wrong with you? Sleep deprivation does not cause hallucinations you ignorant cuckold.
I have been up for 48 hours straight exhausted and never hallucinated. Millions of people are sleep deprived and they do not hear or see shit. How fucking stupid are you? If that was any way true we would thousands of reports of pink elephants and shit daily, and what about Japan where literally 3 quarters of the work force is sleep deprived?

Fuck off back to Langley you worthless monkey.

Or better yet kys
>>
neets, muslims and glowniggers shitting up a good thread
>>
>>37757115
this is a bot post everybody
>>
>>37755947
I was working a late afternoon at a gas station and a group of niggers pulled up and started causing a commotion. My supervisor told them to stop and leave, because they were bothering other customers.

I remember one of the niggers pulling out a huge knife and attacking my supervisor and then his friends joined in and they almost killed my supervisor. He was lucky a cop car was pulling up as this went down and stopped the niggers. This shit was on the news here and everything.

All of this happened in like 10 minutes. Not particularly spooky in the paranormal sense, but it's crazy that you can be killed because of the stupidest shit in minutes. Fuck nigger animals

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.