[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713096246415804.jpg (205 KB, 622x695)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
So the Nothing grows stronger.
>>
>>37755927
this world could be magical
>>
>>37756040
>this world could be magical
It would have happened already, it would have been like that a long time ago. It's clear that it's not allowed.
>>
>>37755927
I bet that movie doesn't hold up at all. Sometimes I get excited to watch old movies like that, but the dialogue is so stilted and the pacing is weird. Movies start getting standardized as being generally watchable around the mid nineties imo. Lot of stinkers from the 80's.
>>
>>37756060
they're holding it back back im sure the charade can't continue forever. they are mad for a reason.
>>
>>37756040
Oy! Git a lood uv this then Arry!

Dem muggles be disbeleefing dem magics innit?

Let’s conjure up a wig o magic for em tillyhoo!

Why didn’t the wizards stop the holocaust?
>>
>>37755927
Hahaha well, that's because you expect too much and put yourself above God. Not whatever God you worship, God God. Not your silly goofy little dragon image that wants me to follow stupid pointless rules instead of: Treating others like you want to be treated. Go pray to the image of God being killed, that'll help
>>
>>37756171
What
>>
>>37755927
Fuck my dreams and fuck my life.
The US government decided that for me already.
Should have killed me when you bitches had the chance, honestly.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.