[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I cant hear my tulpa and i have been trying since last september.I can imagine her around me and can imagine physical touch but very shortly.What can i do she is the only friend i have.Cant even dream of her
>>
Bump
>>
>>37755864
temporarily turn her into a sprite, if you abandon visualization of her then maybe you can free up mental energy to let her speak. furthermore try to speak with her without speak, think without thinking, see without seeing, in other words use more efficient modes of communication to free up mental energies.
>>
Im kinda desperate someone answer me please i really want to hear her
>>
>>37755864
meditate, not for the purpose of vocalizing her, but for the purpose of understanding her, meditate on the idea of her.
i don't know what to tell you, goodluck, it takes effort and consistency, if you can't surrender some time and effort you won't get what you want, not that if you do you're gurenteed to get it, tulpamancy is niche.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.