[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: peeposleep.jpg (22 KB, 360x360)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
why the F--- are so many of the most impactful dreams happening in and around my apartment? like 90+% of all the dreams i think about are around my apartment. what are the spiritual implications of this. it must be the energy that my apartment vibes. one dream i cuddled with male best friend in my apartment, and i just knew it was him. i kissed that motherfucker like mwah :3 :o
>>
that sounds nice anon. my dreams the last few days have been post-apocalyptic in nature.
>>
Had a dream last night that I won 100 million dollars for winning a 3v3 air hockey tournament where my teammates were Kazuma Kiryu and Invader Zim. My opponents were just random people that I wasn't familiar with. The total prize pool was apparently 500 million but we split it evenly among everyone involved with our air hockey team, which included a spokesperson who was my friend, and a backup player incase we needed them but supposedly never ended up actually playing in the league and I had no idea what they even looked like.
Does 3v3 air hockey even exist in real life?
>>
i had a dream i had sex with my soulmate, at the age of 8, and she was topping me. It was very steamy. She was tanned with black hair. Room was dark, there mustve been some nice foreplay beforehand. Had a dream another bitch was rubbing herself out on the chair im typing this post on. Had a dream a shadowy nephilim visited me in my room, i woke up immediately. Another one another bitch i knew was laying next to my bed. An alien spaceship appearing right infront of my bedroom window. Several men holding down the apartment door from apocalypse demons. Being chased by a jockey in my apartment. A bee eating me alive in my living hall. A shit ton of nightmares in my apartment, one where a russian sleep experiment type motherfucker put his claws on me. Demons opening up my door to wrestle me around. Tossing me across the room. The Hat man in my apartment. A whole catalogue and documentary about the metaphysical shit that sorrounds my apartment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.