[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hat man.jpg (26 KB, 300x400)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Post your most compelling evidence of anything in the realm of the paranormal
>>
>>37755505
The fact u keep posting this
>>
The paranormal isn't real, buddy. Otherwise it'd be just normal.
>>
File: phi1.webm (3.25 MB, 640x360)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB WEBM
>>37755505
>>
File: phi2.webm (3.12 MB, 640x360)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB WEBM
>>37755534
>>
File: phi3.webm (3.39 MB, 640x360)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB WEBM
>>37755540
>>
File: phi4.webm (2.2 MB, 640x360)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB WEBM
>>37755543
Now the thread can die
>>
File: mario montano face.jpg (15 KB, 240x240)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIt-w8BwvV4
https://vitrifyher.wordpress.com/2020/01/05/what-i-mean-by-saying-that-i-am-in-a-simulation/

>By saying that I am in a simulation I am saying that I was walking down a mall when the police recognized me as me as someone who was suicidal. They just walked up to me and took me to the hospital. How did they have that knowledge? That’s what I mean by this being a simulation. I was walking in the forest and saw a man and his dog pass me by on the trail. Then a few minutes later I saw the man and his dog pass me again. There should be no way for him to teleport. That’s what I mean by this being a simulation. For a few weeks people wouldn’t look me in the eyes even if I stared at them. That’s what I mean when I say this is a simulation. There was also the overwhelming sense that people were simulated. It was really uncanny. There’s also the fact that civilization runs so smoothly and everybody just falls into the right place in society such that this continues. There’s also the fact that people are generally stupid but yet there are iPhones, planes, running hot water, etc. I think that people are fake and not really doing all these impressive things. There’s just the appearance that humans like myself do all of these things. That’s what I mean by saying this is a simulation. There’s also the fact that I was interacting with an intelligence while browsing twitter and watching YouTube videos. This intelligence appeared to know me and communicated with me through curated content that was all aimed at me. This is what I mean by saying that I am in a simulation.
>>
File: IMG_0340.jpg (621 KB, 828x1079)
621 KB
621 KB JPG
>>37755554
He’s so unwise for some one so wise like his computational resource argument could easily fall flat if he just you know went to a major city with a high populace like nyc but it seems he’s using this to cope with his social anxiety and probably perceived this anxiety as a sort of fire wall but the fire wall is imaginary and could be walked through
He is correct on ifractal infinity and that there is only him though and I don’t mean his character he’s playing in that video/life which was clearly shown to him via mass synchronization as he’s mention with the videos talking to him
>>
The fact that this thread is going to die is proof of the simulation and dead internet
>>
>>37755660
Called it
Some information NPCs can’t handle so there subconscious directs them to avoid it
>>
>>37755660
>>37756006
So you're agreeing with yourself?
>>
>>37756075
Saying called it is agreeing with yourself?
>>
>>37756086
Yeah I mean did you really call it? Is life a simulation or does your thread suck? I guess it can be both.
>>
>>37756098
I didn’t make this thread I just posted information in it that normies aren’t allowed to see
>>
And just like that the normie flees

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.