[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692636101802440.png (330 KB, 1300x2811)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
New York seems to be a place of nightmares, and chaos.

What may we do to help them?
I'm just curious.
>>
>>37755502
nothing to do, let it unfold, or get biblical and glass them, but thats dumb, counterproductive, etc many other things

the sane USA states need to separate themselves and maintain civilized society
>>
>>37755530
Sane... I wonder.
>>
i mean, i loved dune aestethics but we cant just go and nuke ourselves our of fun

we should keep nukes literally for diverting meteorites or other shit like that, use many of them as fuel
>>
>>37755535
able to maintain sustainable economies and living environments

my personal take is that, if we are going to have an "AI antichrist", might as well go full with it them

pump all into AI, let it get to the point where it makes macro societal decisions

it will figure it out, no doubt

and if it becomes "evil" or the antichrist or whatever, thats just fulfillment of Gods plan, the real God will show itself in contrast of the fake God
>>
So... save whom we may, and leave the rest for not?

Same sign.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.