[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689130936840081.png (521 KB, 879x634)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
I keep having breakdowns over the cephalopod redditor. He's still active, still says disclosure is coming in june. I'm fucking terrifying and am heavily considering offing myself. I don't want to live in that world.
>>
>>37755418
it's a nothingburger nigga
>>
>>37755418
Fuck off plebbitnigger >>>/out/
>>
Can you giveme a qrd of why anyone would even bother taking this cephalopod larp shit seriously, is there any evidence whatsoever of these beings existing?
>>
>>37755732
The larp laid out a timeline of things we will see before June and almost all of them have happened.
He also posted a picture of a tic tac to Reddit that no one has been able to say is AI
>>
>>37755859
What things have happened? There still hasn’t been a video of a UAP shooting out of the water and the “paper that will disproves gravity” hasn’t been published.
>>
File: 1713436496596447.jpg (29 KB, 720x540)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37755418
Realistically speaking, whether the plebbitnigger is larping or not, disclosure is still going to happen. Very likely this year too due to the elections but if you thought this sudden change of narrative on the issue ever since 2017 is not leading to something then you're a retard of unfathomable proportions.
This stuff was getting instantly dismissed by all the suits and their media puppets prior to 2017. But now they're all jumping on the bandwagon to talk about it. Even the reptilian bot, Chris Cuomo. The CNN propagandist, now is with Newsnation and he has a youtube channel where he hosts podcasts, a lot of them involve talking about ufos and aliens. Someone gave the order to start redpilling the masses. Don't get me wrong, 99% of people out there legitimately do not give a single fuck about the issue and a good portion of them don't trust the government and the media anymore and will think they're all just larping and lying to the point where open contact is the only way to be sure that it's not some elaborate hoax.
>>
>>37756032
disregard frogs
>>
File: 007.png (262 KB, 654x368)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>37756032
>Someone gave the order to start redpilling the masses.

it must have been.. james bond..
>>
>>37756004
The UAP was going into water. That was the jellyfish UAP, apparently there’s more of that video Cornell said of it going into water at Mach 4. Exactly what he said before that video came out.
>>
>>37756072
Okay then where’s the full video? If that’s the only thing there is and it isn’t even released in full then that’s one single half-truth. From what I remember after going through this guy’s profile he never explicity commented on the jellyfish video being what he was talking about.
>>
>>37755418
Bruh go enjoy your life instead of worrying about something that may or may not happen. We could get nuked tomorrow and it wouldn't matter as long as you lived your life to the fullest. Like yeah I get depression and paranoia but sometimes you gotta get away from.the rabbithole. Take a deep breath and go out in nature.
>>
File: 1713756093836287.jpg (5 KB, 240x210)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>37756059
Kek is the lord of 4chan newfag
>>
>>37755859
shut up retard
>>
>>37756116
stop being a glownigger
>>
File: 1699732709845242.png (123 KB, 300x300)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>37756170
Impostor virgin nigger faggot.
>>37756116
Based chad. All hail me. The true Kek.
>>
what is that
>>
File: Either good larp or.png (905 KB, 1419x2452)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
>>37756032
>elections
this thread happened week ago, I don't understand why elections are important
>>
>>37755859
Where is photo?
>>
>>37756421
You tell me
>>
>>37755418
turn to Jesus, there is no fear in Him. you dont need to keep struggling like this.
>>
File: jedi.jpg (60 KB, 512x768)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37756421
>>37756533
>>
>i just keep coming back to the frog threads to see if OP will deliver
>they all read like they were written by the same individual poster
>maybe OP (the kind servant of lord kek) will return uwu
>>
>>37755418
what is this? damage control?
do pussies this big exist?
>>
>>37755418
Why are you so gullible? Everyone else laughed it off as the obvious larp it is, do you just believe everything you see on the internet?
>>
>>37755418
>I keep having breakdowns over the cephalopod redditor.
Then you have some severe emotional issues and need to grow up, perhaps develop perspective. Nothing that someone just wrote on reddit of all places should affect you this way, at least not until you can prove they're legit and it'll affect you or your close ones.
>He's still active, still says disclosure is coming in june.
Like literally thousands people before him did and it turned bullshit? Are you new on the internet or unstable? Wait for it happen and then verify it's not bullshit and THEN I can understand if you'll freak out a bit. Till then? It's just another "two more weeks" bullshit.
>I'm fucking terrifying and am heavily considering offing myself. I don't want to live in that world.
Get help first but if you're unable to handle such things perhaps you're really ill-adjusted to living on even this world, yet alone that one.
You really sounds like someone trying to disingeniously build up hype
>>
>>37755418
hey dude, don't worry about it. look at it this way, if disclosure is real...then how much different will your life really be?
did the world end when your parents told you santa claus wasn't real? when you believed in santa, you still got gifts. when you knew it was from your parents, you still got gifts.

life is also a gift, anon. so why are you worrying so much about what that gift "might be" in the future, when you already have the gift right now?
life is a gift where you should constantly be in the state of simultaneously giving and receiving.
if you are worrying about the future, it's not giving or receiving. it's taking. you are selfishly grasping on to an idea of the future and wanting more than what is.
in short, its ungrateful. please be more grateful.
>>
>>37756072
>The UAP was going into water. That was the jellyfish UAP
I remember that shit. Popular was edited zoom in gif that made it look like it's a turning object but if you watched original video it was some fucking bird shit or some other splatter on a lens.
>>
>>37758593
At this point I can’t tell if these people are serious or are just driving me insane
>>
>>37759226
Meaning, I can’t tell anymore if the people calling it birdshit are just joking because it obviously isn’t birdshit or jd they’re the glowies/bots still pushing that nonsense
>>
File: 1702738431345027.png (425 KB, 602x602)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>37757836
t.
>>
>>37758593
Because I remember that shit too, the so-called birdshit was also descending into the water while the drone was staying at the same altitude. Just so the glowies don’t muddy the waters, they ended up saying the portion of the footage with the UAP descending into the ocean was a second video that was added to the jellyfish UAP, after they couldn’t explain how the birdshit was moving around the camera
>>
>>37757836
You're probably right anon. Genuinely reassuring to hear. I definitely developed some emotional issues the past few years, but I'm trying to overcome them. I don't know why I fixated so hard on that reddit post when I've seen countless larps before in years past, but I can't help what my brain triangulates on. I'll keep your post in mind.
>>
>>37755418
Don't off yourself just yet, wait until June is over to see that nothing will happen (as always). THEN you have my permission to do it
>>
>>37757058
KWAB
>>
>>37755418
Just chill the fuck out and treat him like any other blue beam faggot. It’s just a ploy to get the Jew World Order to unify around another “Great enemy” TM.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.