[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FM.jpg (215 KB, 1200x1125)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
Do you guys feel different during full moons? Have you seen anything strange going on with the moon and do you believe the moon possesses a consciousness you can connect with? The origin of the word lunatic comes from the full moon phenomenon and how it affects people.
>>
>>mfw stories of ancient bearucrats doing rituals to call down and fuck the moon

Would
Let me send my dick shaped rocket at that fertile looking moon
>>
>>37754652
The moon is a dude
You're gay
VJ 8V
>>
>>37754616
>do you believe the moon possesses a consciousness you can connect with?
i dunno, but whenever i look up at the moon, i say "hi, mr. moon". just comes out i guess.
>>
I feel restless this time. Which is odd, usually during full moons I'm at my most manic and magical. Tonight my mind is barraged and quietly frustrated despite my efforts.
>>
>>37754616
Tonight i couldn't sleep because i felt a lot of pressure in my room more than the usual

So yeah i kinda think tonight is a different night than the rest
>>
>>37755017
Holy fuck same
>>
>>37754616
Yeah. My erections are longer and thicker.
>>
>>37754954
>sol and luna
through out all myths in the whole world moon is always represented by feminine aspect the only time we got a male moon deity is by those japo gooks because they are wierd
>>
>>37755046
In Germanic mythos the moon is male.
>>
Have any of you seen the moon move or in the wrong spot? I was getting in my car to leave for work before the sun was up. Looking head on while opening my door the moon was huge and I thought wow the moon is beautiful. I started driving and the moon is facing a complete different direction far away. Never had anything paranormal. I've gone through a lot of pain and a lot of good in this last year, trying to love more and be spiritual finding my path. Nothing else has changed. Can't explain it.
>>
Yeah I feel like shit and I couldn't sleep last night
>>
>>37754616
I always have trouble sleeping during full moons(no, its not the extra light). It’s funny, I cant really put the feeling into words, it’s a mix of reslessness and ????
>>
all moon light comes from the sun, its just reflected, you dingus
>>
>>37754616
Yeah, I have trouble falling asleep during full moons without substance abuse
>>
>>37758102
the moon is the mirror and the filter through which we can safely and painlessly appreciate the beauty of the sun. i'm thankful for both of them. thank you, sol! thank you, luna!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.