[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chemical Plant.jpg (56 KB, 626x417)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Look at these huge metal structures. Most of what we use for stuff like this is metal, hell, in fact most of what we built that requires reinforcement of any kind uses metal. technology, engineering, applied sciences - all utilize metal for their structure/infrastructure. But metal is susceptible to rust, it oxidizes. Were you to leave these metal structures to the sands of time long enough, they would oxidize and disperse, leaving behind only partial stone structures that (unlike their alloy alternatives) are NOT susceptible to breakdown/oxidization. Stone is eternal.

All that would be left of our culture were we to go extinct would be a bunch of partial stone/brick structures that another civilization/lifeform way down the line would not have the faintest clue as to what their was for. This starting to sound familiar? We have been here before.
>>
bump
>>
>>37753985
>doesnt know what stainless steel is
>>
>>37755123
Stainless steel still oxidizes. It just takes slightly longer. Only slightly.

I've had many necklaces that were supposedly "Stainless" that after an afternoon at the local pool and being left in my drawer for a week, they had rust spots all over them.
>>
>>37753985
this is why we built with brick for aeons and its only when the masons got kiked that we stopped
>>
>>37755123
Also, most people don't use stainless steel in construction. It's too expensive and pointless.
>>
Time is an infinite loop, at the end the earth is reset and somehow a small remnant of humanity is brought over to the next age (metaphorical story of noah)
>>
>>37756140
that is just what happens every time we fail to purge the virus - we get purged instead.
>>
Take a drive around the beltway loop in Houston, on the East side toward Baytown. Youll know it when you see it. Ive tried and pictures dont really do it justice.
>>
>>37757088
will do once I get the chance, anon. thanks for the tip
>>
File: 1684234052727230.jpg (38 KB, 877x500)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>37753985
Yes, yes! The fires of industry will spread! The forests of this world will burn!
And all that was once green and good in this world will be GONE!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.