[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2536.jpg (388 KB, 1170x910)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
/his/ YouTuber here, I recently subscribed to a Newspaper archive to help with my research and it’s been incredibly useful. In the past I only knew that XYZ was killed on such-and-such date, but now I can find witnesses, addresses and burial records. Work is giving me some time off this week, so if anyone has any super obscure /x/ topics they want to know more about, I can help in my free time! Here’s the info that’ll help me, help you:

>Date range
>Location
>Any names
>Brief summary (so I can get keywords)

If I find it interesting and have a moment, I’ll try to dig up some more information! I hope this helps with some of your UFO abduction, Bigfoot sighting and ghost research.
>>
File: IMG_2537.jpg (180 KB, 819x724)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
Here’s the rabbit hole OP was looking at currently
>>
>ganzfeld experiments at bar-ilan university culminating in a randomly generated seed/hash connected to a dictionary putting words on a terminal screen
this was the mid 1980s and my sole source is a retard who was there and literally has no connection to terry or the internet of our generation
>>
File: IMG_2538.jpg (270 KB, 820x1480)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>37753907
Exercising at the moment, this is a bit early but will post more after my cardio. I can’t find much about displaying words on a screen, but plenty of references to “screening” everything from the mind.
>>
>>37753957
>Putnam, Geller, Targ
>1975
nice find boss, they went to israel after that and built a little templeos precursor. he won't say any more than that and i really think that's almost all he knows about the side who put it on
>>
File: IMG_2539.jpg (98 KB, 819x376)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37753957
>>37753907
I can’t find much about any tests in Israel, but if I were you I’d just reach out to the university with the name you’re looking for. In the past I’ve done that and had some positive results!

Continuing with late-70s early 80s reports.
>>
File: IMG_2540.jpg (963 KB, 1170x796)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
>>37754035
>>37754025
>>
>>37754035
>>37754051
good shit good shit, i can't call because imagine giving out THAT info as a clerk to a foreign number who already knows mossad was involved for natsec and army applications lul
>>
>>37754056
I wouldn’t be too worried, Mossad doesn’t care about people knowing they had ESP research, and may encourage anyone who looks into it. There’s a whole conspiracy industry in America about mind control and psi research, I think our authorities like it getting out there, even if they pretend they want to keep it under lock and key. One of my researcher friends had an acquaintance interview an Operation 40 veteran (not ESP related I know but still conspiratorial). The old man “accidentally” left papers on the table, obviously forged, hoping he would photograph them while he “went to the bathroom.”

They’ll probably say “we have no info about that,” and then have someone anonymously mail it to you and say “don’t post this on schizo forums, goy!”

By the way, I’m way out of the loop. Can you explain how this ties in to TempleOS? All I know is that Brian was mentally unwell and had manic episodes. I didn’t think there was any kind of a team effort, but I can see him being in some university tests, like Uncle Ted.
>>
>>37754124
>it works but you can have it too! for free, goy!
>just believe in the violet flame and uri geller!
who is brian? terry made a computer pick words from the bible
>>
>>37754515
Here’s a video I just put out with the help of old papers, comrade! I’m not communist by the way, just interested in what they were up to in the thirties.

https://youtu.be/P-mRsZnL0p4?si=TJC9wB5LwZ43t0AE

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.