[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1692401140778449.jpg (1.48 MB, 1892x1610)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
What do you guys think of the theory that the rapture happened a long time ago (in 90~ AD), and the millennial reign already happening too, leaving us right now in Satan's little season mentioned towards the end of Revelation? I think it's interesting and it explains all the old world buildings and the orphan train, but I'm still on the fence about it. Never seen it discussed here, so I'm curious to hear /x/'s thoughts on it.
>>
>>37752911
I’ve never heard this theory. The rapture is not biblical BTW. However this sounds interesting as I don’t recall ever hearing a reliable story on why the orphan trains were allowed or needed.
>>
>>37752945
>The rapture is not biblical BTW

1 Thessalonians 4:17
>Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.
This is what people mean when they say rapture, to be clear
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>37753142
>caught up
>together
>clouds
>in the air
everyone on earth gonna smoke some dank weed and that's how God returns.
in the air means high as fuck. so basically, God is everywhere if you're waking and baking every day.
>>
>>37752911
I don't believe in the orphans thing or that old buildings being fancy is a conspiracy, but I do often wonder if Christians, especially Protestants, get the Revelations timeline wrong and part or all of it happened in the past. Don't Catholics believe part of it already happened and we're in the millenium?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.