[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mentzer.jpg (9 KB, 308x163)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Nootropics, psychedelics, biohacking or what can make me a cool as super human flesh cyborg. Like hyperconsciousness super brain type shit
>>
>>37752864
Modern bodybuilding was invented by a jew. Do calisthenics instead and stop jerking off.
>>
genetic engineering is the only way
>>
>>37752864
bodybuilding is a lie.
one of my co-workers was a former physical trainer.
he got out of the biz bc the fitness industry is built on lies that consumers believe that forced ppl like him to either lie to his customers or lose business.
for instance, there's no way to look like pic op without steroids. simple as.
first off, to be that ripped, you have to have an incredibly low fat diet that will absolutely crush you. you have to dehydrate yourself which is very dangerous.
there are so many downsides to lifting that it's not worth it to list them all.
your best chance at phys fitness is to avoid alcohol, tobacco, drugs, do lots of walking eat healthy and do lots of chores.
bodybuilders like pic op wear out their joints so quickly that they'll move like 70 year olds by the time they're 45.
>>
>>37753089
>your best chance at phys fitness is to avoid alcohol, tobacco, drugs, do lots of walking eat healthy and do lots of chores.
and bodyweight exercises for strength and aesthetics.
>>
Guys op here sorry for confusion, I dont want to be a huge bodybuilder, I want to be autistically strong, autistically smart, have autistic focus, have superpowers basically. I will do whatever research chems you guys got yo.
>>
File: file.png (2.38 MB, 1600x972)
2.38 MB
2.38 MB PNG
>>37752864
go skate
>>
>>37752864
by sorting out everything that bugs you to stop going towards success. and first you have to know what that resounding success is.
but ultimately one architecture cannot give its experience of 'perfecting' itself to a different one, you can only try for what you want
>>
File: IMG_4136.jpg (1.23 MB, 3964x3783)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>37752864
Meth
>>
File: peak human body.jpg (34 KB, 602x411)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
become a WSM competitor + some form of grappling
>>
>>37753089
>there are so many downsides to lifting that it's not worth it to list them all.
Do you mean lifting per se\in general, or ONLY if you're doing retarded stuff like roids \ keto with dry fasts \ 10K calories a day off season, etc??
>>
Do what Mentzer did - Heavy Duty with meth and a pinch of testosterone.
>>
>>37752864
Roiding and dry fasting for you to take a professional pic at your "peak" and be satisfied for once
>>
File: roshi.jpg (258 KB, 2400x1440)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>37754975
'Work hard, study well and eat and sleep plenty. That's the Turtle Hermit way to learn'

No but srsly. Put in hard work outs at least every other day, study what interests you, learn some martial art, eat good meats and veggies and sleep 8+ hours a day. oh and meditate 10-20 minutes every day.
>>
File: 1704348979930351.jpg (3.88 MB, 1477x2964)
3.88 MB
3.88 MB JPG
>>37752864
>>
>>37758840
Haha funny eye blink when I scroll
Im going to do that section
>>
so many pencilnecked bitches and retards in this thread

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.