[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Honeslty just like judaism 2000 years ago, Christianity has become corrupt and no longer bears good fruit.
>>
>>37752825
Maybe go outside a little more. There are people who will give the shirt off their backs for you.
>>
>>37752825
it never occured to you that out of the 354 different branches most are desacrating Christ's will ?
>>
>>37752850
That is not what I am saying, the people are fine and will be fine. The church is the issue at hand, its leadership is corrupt and has led its followers to follow anything but the will of God.
>>37752854
It has always occurred to me, most of the time because they never actually follow or teach what Christ said
>>
>>37752865
sadly the message of christ got lost when catholic inquisitors started burning down everything they didnt like to rewrite their version, we may never know what he truly planned
>>
>>37752876
>muhh inquisition

keep your mouth closed, whore
>>
>>37752893
touchy, its weird just how jewish christians start acting as soon as their faith gets questioned by a non christian
>>
>>37752825
>no longer bears good fruit.
50% of all surgeries on the African continent is commissioned by the Catholic Church
For my first of 1,000,000

>>37752865
(you)
>>
>>37752825
Don’t worry goyim, you can be a good noahide compliant shabbos goy.
>>
>>37752825
christianity is just neo-judaism. it served an important purpose in social/political life, its theology and metaphysics were and are still advanced, and repackaged the story of the good father, the transcendent god-child, and mother goddess from mesopotamia. it however is not jesus' church. the moment of his suffering has been kept alive, hung on walls like a dream catcher, the image of his death eternalized and used by jews to construct a religion of weakness and subservience

this is why nietzsche proclaimed himself the antichrist. and he was, as his attempt to uproot christian europe was successful. we saw a spark of what the result could be in the 20th century, but we still have not seen all there is to come from it

blessed are the powerful for they shall be revered amongst men — cursed are the feeble for they shall be blotted out
>>
>>37752825
So is Capitalism..
>>
>>37752825
Duh. That's because Christianity was always just a Roman jewlarp.
>>
File: History_Christianity.jpg (64 KB, 638x290)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>37752825
>>
>>37752900
Weird how the followers of a tyrannical pirate pedophile gold worshipping cult that sprang from the same Roman’s that killed Jesus get all sensative when you remind them of the history of there cult

Lot of good Catholics out there who managed to find the fire of Christ in the smoke of all that bullshit but at the end of the day that shit is smoke and toxic to breathe especially when you join the hierarchy of smoke and propel it further
>>
>>37753043
christians were jews too when jesus died lol
>>
>>37753053
Christ was an enlightened Jew that reformed Judaism into something more eastern and new
I wouldn’t call his fallowers Jewish as they fallow the new reform of the old religion

Nothing wrong with Jews though if you actually met any irl they’re way more based then the average npc normie it’s almost like only having sex with your own people to preserve a high iq and homogeny works
They basically did what Hitler was desperately trying to do
>>
>>37753071
To add to this, I don’t consider Catholicism Christian as I don’t consider most forms of Christianity to actually be Christian
Sadly, the number of real Christians out there are pretty insignificant compared to all the smoke and bullshit
>>
File: plotinus.png (1.41 MB, 1200x690)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>37752825
>divine knowledge taken and repainted by jews, gnostics, orthodox, catholics, muslims and so on
>your successors get yelled at for being pagan and slowly pressured to convert while still wearing your pagan truths
Jesus is good still, Buddhism too was corrupted like 2 minutes after Buddha's death you know. The Japanese Buddhists even call this the dark age of the teachings because they have been corrupted so much.
>>37753053
Jews deny Christ, semite != jew
>>
>>37753043
Christ is who again?
>>
>>37753108
A reptilian spider monster that preached flat earth trust me bro I spend allot of time on 4chan and YouTube/reddit echo chambers
>>
File: 102391612.jpg (31 KB, 644x640)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>37752825
>Christianity has become corrupt and no longer bears good fruit.
It hasn't become corrupt, it has been infiltrated by corrupt people, the teaching are just that, the evil that infiltrated it is the one that twists and make into a mockery.
If it wasn't infiltrated, if it was left unbothered by the filth and grime of evil humans, then you would not say the same.
Call out the churches, call out institutions, call out those who dare desecrate what what once of beauty, do not, call out that which is beautiful evil for that which pollutes your sight of it. For it would be the same to call a rose covered in flies a disgusting thing. It's not the rose, but the flies that must be eradicated, may it return to it's pristine form.
>>
>>37752825
based and true except judaism was great 2000 years ago. ever draw a line between rabbis and communism? the dark arts of autonomous jewish oblast
>>
>>37752825
Christianity is fucking dead. I have never found anyone who took this religion seriously. They believe in a God and whatever version of Christ their pastor indoctrinated them with, I took it seriously and now I am going to die alone, jokes fucking on me
>>
Christianity was badly damaged by Trinitarian Dogmatism but retains the integrity of the esoteric truths of the Gospel. Jesus told no lies.

The "Our Father" (of Matthew moreso than Luke) is the most sublime prayer I have encountered as a student of world religions.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.