[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The cosmic joke is that when we find out what the universe is and why it is here, we disappear. And it's happened before. And it will happen to us in this life. And happen again. What does this mean? That the universe is cyclical. It's a joke universe.

Read pic related
>>
The universe is constantly disappearing and reappearing every moment
>>
File: 17563539.jpg (32 KB, 250x390)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>every meme about the universe is fact
>>
>>37752586
The Egg is made up bullshit. I've lived the same miserable life that I've always lived. For all eternity. Reincarnation is real, but you only live the same life.
>>
>>37752576
>the universe is fake and gay
what else is new
>>
IT IS A JOKE? WHY TAKE IT SO SERIOUS?
>>
>>37752576
I mean I'm pretty certain the dmt beings aren't dressed as jesters just because, it's some type of defence they use to live where they are long term
>>
File: 1692359461487940.jpg (650 KB, 743x734)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>37752576
Ascribing the word "theory" to every stoned thought you come up... facepalm.jpeg

putting it on a picrel of the universe is double down dumb.
>>
>>37752576
Wtf are you talking about I learned exactly what the universe is and I’m st
>>
>>37752576
What if the actual reason it keeps resetting during this conclusion is that it's learning from us each time. This cycle is seeing us exploit its apparent desire for order and care
>>
We're meant to replace God
>>
>>37753786
what???????????
>>
>>37753811
Did I stutter
>>
>>37752688
>Reincarnation is real, but you only live the same life.
I- I think i hope not? thats.. probably a little less terrifying than randomied reincarnation or polar reincarnation but... all of them seem pretty hellish to me desu
>>
>>37752576
Anon this is like the 10th time you’ve tried to twist the cosmic joke into some glow nigger bullshit
You don’t fool anyone before, so why do you think you’ll fool someone now just cause you changed up the bullshit a little
At this point The cosmic joke is so common knowledge that anyone can just Google it and figure it out
>>
>>37753786
How
>>
>>37753930
By finding out, we are God

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.