[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

To the actual legends and theories of atlantis
>>
>>37752352
Oh, but this wasn't based on legends or theories. Whoever was on the writing team, at least one of them had some factual knowledge not widely known. I'm not sure if it was a case of ancestral memory bleed, or if one of the few Atlantean immortals tried their hand at screenplays, but there's more than just a few gems of fact in this animated movie.
>>
>>37752391
lol
>>
>>37752352
>how accurate was a Disney film?
Stay retarded, /x/.
>>
100%
>>
>>37752352
Stargate "A's."
>>
>>37752352
this >>37752391

symbolically there is a lot there
>>
Cheap knockoff of Nadia secret of the blue water
>>
>>37752352
not very.
if you believe the literalists, then atlantis doesn't exist in any form.
if you believe the theorists, atlantis may have existed in some form in the same way that "the game of telephone" turns a very small truth into a huge legend.
i tend to side mostly with the theorists that *something* may have resembled what would eventually become the legend of atlantis in that pieces of factual truth were eventually pieced together to form it. for instance, the minos civilization + the volcanic explosion that decimated an island in the mediterranean... those two pieces alone could be fit together to form something resembling the atlantis myth.
>>
>>37752352
>actual legends
>atlantis
>>
>>37752352
In my original timeline this film never even existed
>>
File: 1620443541785.jpg (46 KB, 600x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37752352
jiminy christmas it's a machine (ethically accurate fantasy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3aS9HL8lpI
>>
File: Weir.png (1.3 MB, 1920x1080)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>37752352
WAITH?
>>
>>37752769
Disney is literally the biggest psyop of all time, are you blind?
>>
How accurate was it? It was a documentary.
>>
File: c7f55n3451a41.jpg (142 KB, 2048x2048)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>37752352
Leviathan as a concept is so fucking spooky to me
fuck the ocean man
>>
>>37752352
Gliding devices were a real thing, in part becouse the air was much denser than it's known to modern science. The air was not denser becouse of temperature or pressure or composition, it simply was denser and that's it. That's why science can't find out about that.

If you keep in mind that gaseous substances were denser while solid/liquid had lower density, you can understand many things. For instance, the entire myth of Persophone is related to how this affected the human body, and how the Demetrian impulse is replaced with the Eros impulse as the human body gets more rigid.
>>
>>37752352
Bits and pieces, for example
>Leviathan guardians
>universal power source
>"magic" tech activated with biological intent
>collective memory of Atlantean kings
>random white twink used by military-industrial complex to unlock secrets

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.