[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I know it's hard for Zoomers to accept but no one knew what this thing was before 2018 and people definitely didn't have stories about seeing them in the 90's
>>
>>37751769
It was popular enough to be in mainstream media way before 2018 and for me to know about it not being an american.
>>
>>37751777
No one pretended it was real or acted like everyone always knew what it was
>>
>>37751835
Well anon that's not a sasquatch cryptid, the wendigo is part of native folklore, one of the most famous pieces at that. At some point these things are turned into "sightings" or whatnot but the legend is older than your ancestors and it's been used as a piece of folklore in film and literature for decades, so it's "always" been pretty well known.
>>
File: wendigo lore.png (2.19 MB, 6289x2662)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>37751769
>>
>>37751769
your a fucking retard anon
>>
>>37752027
>only 3 years off
>some game I've never heard of
>wendigo in the game doesn't even look like what Zoomers think a wendigo is
>>
>>37752040
>some game ive never heard of
get out from under your rock faggot
>doesn't even look like what zoomers think a Windego looks like
yeah, because you did a five second google search, in the game their lore accurate, no one claims to see a windego like your pic
>>
>>37752085
My grandpa used to refer to golems as rock faggots.
>>
>>37752085
heres another
>>
>>37752085
>no one claims to see a windego like your pic
have you ever been on /x/?
>>
>>37752095
The second episode of supernatural is about a wendigo and it's from 2005. The second episode of an international hit show lmao.
>>
>>37752116
damn I feel old
>>
>>37752116
I rember theres also a skinwalker episode in one of the early seasons
>>
>>37751769
live in utah. heard skinwalker stories from native kids since the 90s.
>>
>>37752313
they are part of native legend serving as a typical scary story about the dangers of running too far away from the village and getting lost. All cultures have stories of mystical monsters that prey on lost and curious children
>>
>>37751769
Lmao why the fuck are wendigos your choice of topic for fake intergenerational conflict this evening?
>>
https://archive.org/details/Famous_Fantastic_Mysteries_v06_n01_1944-06.Popular_cape1736_edit/page/n89

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.