[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: reincarnation-1024x576.jpg (89 KB, 1024x576)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
if reincarnation is real......what now?
do i just enjoy life doing hookers and blow till i die and return days/months later with no memories of anything?
>>
Reincarnation sounds great until you realize you're going to live thousands of times in abject poverty in exchange for that one life where you have fun.
>>
>>37751419
>what now?
Do virtuous things and accumulate good karma.
Next life everything will be better.
Repeat.
Win.
>>
>>37751424
Think a bit bigger, infinite fun lives and infinite shit lives. But desu I don't know if it's really like that.
>>
>>37751419
If you want to be reincarnated as a breeding stallion, sure. Chase the coom hedonism, be given a life where that is your existence. Simple as.
>>
>>37751424

this or for any recarnation where you are famous and loved you will have thousands where you are just another pleb who everyone hates
>>
>>37751419
Reincarnation is over.
>>
>>37751644
then i just sleep until there is love everywhere
>>
>>37751419
meta progression retard, set up a world worth living for yourself in the future
>>
Satanic lies. People here want to believe they arent accountable to Jesus Christ so badly that they'll have an NDE/AP and believe anything some demon tells them because it makes them feel good about themselves. Actually quite amusing and hilarious if it weren't so sad.
>>
>>37754158
stop believing in desert santa clause
>>
>>37751424
>equating material wealth with "fun" or fulfillment.

Yeah, this one needs another 100 or so rides. Good luck!
>>
karma is not about doing good deeds to outweigh bad

its about breaking the cycles of fake dogmatism that have overtaken your mind and convinced you of anything.

if the information didnt come directly from the source, while in meditation, through your imagination. It is not reliable and therefor must be discarded until you can confirm with the God within. civilization is not real. Religions are dogmatic literalist mindrot. The only truth is the truth found within.
>>
File: 1690954528797233.webm (1.41 MB, 640x640)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB WEBM
>>37754158
jesus would have slapped you in the face for suggesting you are accountable to him. When he told you in the bible that he will not pray for you and on that day to ask for nothing. Jesus taught you to meditate so you can clear the money changers from your temple and actually communicate with God. And if you do that you learn that the christian religion right now is the great deception because it took the mysteries of christianity litteral, threw away most of the teachings of christ and then lied to your face about what was left to control you and hinder you from seeking within with the single eye.
>>
>>37751419
I WILL BREAK SAMSARA, I WILL DEFY THE ARCHONS
>>
>>37754158
Brother, I'm a prophet of Jesus Christ and even I must testify to the things I saw shown in my visions. Reincarnation is real. It's a punishment not some reward, if you could experience heaven for just 1 day then you too would understand.

God gave me a choice of going to hell or being reincarnated in my current life. Which also explains why terrible things happen to children or people who seemingly didn't deserve it, in their current life. Karma debt to God.
>>
>>37751419
You, as the person you know yourself us, with your awareness and perspective will die. But the spirit who is also you, but not really conscious as you are, will persist and depending on what kind of experiences, thoughts, feelings and other circumstances you fed it, it will grow and refine itself in certain direction before incarnating again.
So the way you'll live your life will affect who you (well, again, nor you as you see yourself - because you'll be dead - but the part that is the spirit) will be in the future.
>>
>>37755793
>Brother, I'm a prophet of Jesus Christ
Anon, you've lost perspective. How the fuck you thought that typing such shit is a good idea? I assume you thought that it'd give your words some weight, some authority but with such claims you make your statements, even the ones anons would agree with, much more suspicious and schizo-sounding.
Never try to even look like you're putting on airs, it makes you look bad and puts shadow on your statements.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.