[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: looksmaxxed hitler.png (199 KB, 448x480)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
I was trying out the AI character chatbots (Im talking to dalai lama about Kalachakra, to educational bots, philosophical debaters etc) and I noticed ,in the website A LOT of "hot priest" chatbots aimed at women. Some have like a million chat usages, many others 100K.
Is this actually proof semen retention\celibacy does work for attracting girls, and catholic priests are VOLcel chads who make atheist women seethe with a confusing lust?
>or are women just fucked up perverts
>>
>>37750965
(ᵕ≀ ̠ᵕ )
>>
girls like a challenge. they shit test men to see where they can get them to budge on their principles
yes they are also drawn to demonstrable virility
simple as
>>
there's probably more
the shame component religion brings to sex
the authority component of the priest caste
>>
>>37750965
Orson Welles said Hitler was bland and had no personality.
If Nazi germany had been led by Heydrich, they would've won. Why do obscure fags ALWAYS choose the dumbest goofiest guy? That's because they're the only ones who could win elections, therefore. Yes, the world did deserve Nazi germany and the holocaust.

Hitler remains a mistery to me, there is no character ion history who resembles him, I mean as what he is the reeincarnation of. Definetily no Octavian, Octavian could be Putin.

And we'd have known, Hitler is number 4 on oldest biggest souls in the whole world.

No film author has ever explored his world, his past or his soul indeed. Which is a crime, I mean everyone knows an epic of the nazi germany or egypt or rome could destroy gladiator at the box office and pasolini for most controversial poet director.

How to attract girls? simple: be handsome and a nice person. But why do you want girls? Are you lord byron or epstein? if not then you're wasting time.
Stop using terms like chad, please. That's why tall guys always try to avoid short guys, not everyone is like that, but yeah. It's so cringe and it worsens your aura.

hi hitler
>>
>>37751052
I think Brady Corbet is the only director who could do proper justice, every other director is too playful or biased.
You need to step aside and admit that, yes. The red colors and the epicity of overwhelming, but you can't understand nazis without the occult, but most directors would end up doing sci fi shit like captain amaerica or wolfenstein.
And american audiences would either love it or hate it, instead of seeing a non political political film to remind us of our past as humans.
>>
>>37751052
>I mean as what he is the reeincarnation of
already spoken in this thread. the kalachakra tantra.
>>
>>37751080
Impossible, hitler had no connection with Shiva. He had no aryan energy either.

His skin and eyes suggest Putin like energy.
And that would make complete sense, I think I got it.

Hitler could be a newborn soul for humanity, that would make complete sense.
>>
File: Wotan.jpg (229 KB, 950x467)
229 KB
229 KB JPG
Hmm ...
>>
>>37751257
I teached myself painting using this reference, didn't know it was that famous.
But you're right, Odin was behind Hitler. A body that could endure his spirit.
>>
>>37750965
Reminds me of Alec Baldwin, when he was funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaXY2nflRBg
>>
>>37751271
Baldwin was never funny, he ruined glengarry glenn ross
>>
>>37750965
AH was a chronic masturbator. He had no loosh.
>>
>>37751281
Oh come on, that's a great movie.
>>
File: 1679046278355860.jpg (18 KB, 319x291)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>37751257
>>
>>37751292
Yes, it's a great movie, but Baldwin is such a try hard that he ruined the entire thing for me
>>
File: hitleryoung.jpg (225 KB, 1149x695)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>37751052
Someone needs to do a movie based on The Young Hitler I Knew by Kubizek
>>
>>37751326
I'm more interested in including the origins of the nazi party and it's end, the day of defeat.
But it would be the best portrayal of Nazi design, all the planes and destruction in one take.
I like the story of the witch channeler who would channel Odin and give orders to hitler's men.
I fyou think it's pro nazism, you're wrong. One of the stories is about how the Sumerians were much much worse.
Hitler doesn't interest me much for some reason, I don't really like his look, his aura or consider him particularly peculiar like I do with Jeffrey Epstein, who I'm making a biopic of.

Each story doiesn't have a protagonist per se, so I would only portray hitler getting
in my intolerance remake.
The whole point of the movie is to give my political view of history which no philosopher or work shares.
So it's more about just a big budget epic.

And I don't do book adaptations, that's for lazy hacks.
>>
>>37751379
>so I would only portray hitler getting
high with meth and a paths of glory walk in his last day.
>>
>>37751326
Right, it's always been the jewish men who hated women.
The sumerians, hebrews, etc.
The aryans worshipped a female eagle, russians also worshipped the bear mother.
Femeninity wins wars, the only reason they lost was because the russians intervened, I think they should have just spoken to the nazi leaders and made a deal to downplay the holocaustism. That a was a big big mistake.
If you look at americans soldiers, well they loved eating meat and raping women. So the nazis could have won if maybe hitler wouldn't do so much meth a day
I find it much more admirable than worshipping a baby eating bull or a baby eating god.
>>
>>37751048
Religion does not bring shame to sex. You are a pseud, and you’re going to get off of my board now.
>>
>>37751523
Christian men have done nothing but try and cockblock me.
>>
>>37751567
a christian leader outright offered me his sister,
Point is: all men are shit, happy daenarys won
>>
The whole thread needs to step way the fuck back and realize that the OP is beyond retarded. AI chatbots don’t have semen. I repeat, software does not have semen. That you came up with this premise at all is enough reason to kill yourself.

Women like attractive leaders who are also sexually non threatening. AI handsome priest man fits the bill perfectly. Now fuck off and I hope OP gets banned for this retarded fucking, not paranormal, bullshit.
>>
>>37751623
>OP is beyond retarded
Yes, OP is retarded. I just wanted to brag about my Intolerance rema ke, which I really regret posting because people will one day find it in the archive.
But, i mean, who cares
>>
File: 1712340198162771.jpg (29 KB, 346x401)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>37751042
>girls like a challenge. they shit test men to see where they can get them to budge on their principles
I know nobody asked but when I first met my ex I was cold and uninterested because I had a bad gut feeling about her, she was desperate. She kept chasing me despite this, she was so clingy and after months of this I started to take liking to her and we started dating. Over time I opened up more and more and I was actually really nice to her, I treated her so well and would actually listen to her. I remember she once asked me why I was so nice to her now but so cold before, so I told her I can gladly go back to being like that but she said she actually liked my kind, warm and sensitive side more. Then out of the blue she just left me, fucked another dude and after 6 months of refusing to talk to me she told me how "dear" I was to her and said she would still like me around as a friend lmao

I'm never doing that shit again, next time I'll just remain a cold and emotional brick wall.
>>
>>37752600
>Then out of the blue
Nothing happens for no reason, you probably stopped developing as a man and she noticed.
>>
>>37751257
Hitler was born in 1889 as well.
>>
>>37753875
That's why I always say to be indifferent to them. Evil world we live in
>>
>>37753875
>stopped developing as a man
What's the suppose to mean and how does it even justify cheating?
>>
>>37751052
>Orson Welles
The fat film director?
Hitler has been said to be so many things that I dont really trust most sources, as shitting all over hitler is basically guarenteed social capital.
>>
>>37751052
Hitler was the second most charismatic person after Jesus Christ.

You’re a literal retard
>>
>>37755991
lol that's true af. Even if he was labeled as "evil" the nigga would walk into a room full of adversaries and walk out with a group full of lovers. Some people get that gift
>>
something funny about hitler that all those black and white pictures and videos dont make justice to his insane blue eyes
>>
>>37750965
remember what happened to Matthew on IASIP
they just want the chase, after that its no fun
>>
>>37750965
All that yappin, and for what?
Its obvious, they want to be special and managing to make a man forsake his service to god for their pussy would make them feel special.
>>
>>37750965
Fatherless women desire a father figure.
>>
File: 1709846233982420.png (263 KB, 500x628)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>37750965
Can't it be both?...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.