[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: normies.jpg (445 KB, 1062x2106)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
95% of the people are cattle. Just ignore them and start taking from the system. Stop creating, stop working, stop paying taxes, stop helping people, stop feeding the beast. Just take and take and don't put anything back until it all collapses.

DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND HOLDING THE BAG WITH THE CATTLE WHEN THE BUBBLE POPS
>>
I agree with you up until you mention stopping doing things that will inadvertently make your life harder. The cattle are herded by a few with extremely strong prods, tax evasion will only have a net result of me having to eventually once again traffic with the cattle, in circumstances I can't be bothered to deal with. If you can get by without some form of work, good for you brother.
>>
>>37750758
I sort of agree with you but I still think you should help people by doing things like donating blood ( some of it literally goes to infants ) and feeding the homeless and whatnot
>>
My heart suffers...... the pain....... my queeen is just a cattle like all else.... EVEN MY FUCKING QUEEN

Demiurge created very harsh reality for me
>>
>>37750758
How can I get by without working?
>>
File: Kali.png (69 KB, 169x320)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
REAL Kali Yuga Hours over here. Have fun beating each other to death with sticks like screaming monkeys while the OTHER screaming monkeys (the ones with crowns and scepters) beat both of you lol.
Touch Dharma.
>>
File: BURDENMAXXERS.png (604 KB, 750x771)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>37751454
START BURDENMAXXING IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Start stealing and become a burden on society. First thing you should do is quit your worthless wagie job. Don't bother applying for benefits, welfare or any other government assistance unless you really can't help yourself. I personally prefer to also GHOSTMAXX, no properties in my name, no hand outs, no benefits, no taxes, just living in the shadows of society and outside of the system as much as I can, but I digress. Simply take everything you need from big corporations, resell it and enjoy life. Hit their jew warehouses and megastores and become an honest reseller. Make sure to post about it and encourage more people to become burdens like you. Once enough people do this, their system collapses. Also always remember how over half the population got vaxxed and sided with the government? make them pay and enjoy it too. This is how you get back at the jews, the governments, the corporations, the normie cattle and everybody else who wronged you.
>>
>>37750758
I agree; you can’t pay taxes if you don’t work. If you have to work pay your taxes or the IRS will come after you. But I still agree with this post. Buyitforlifemaxx then hoard all your money. Buy what you need and then stop consuming. Stop feeding the market by buying shit every month. This is hard to do because the system is designed for you to continue paying on a regular basis.
>>
bump
>>
>>37750758
End up in prison or sued any% speedrun
>>
>>37750758
Upon closer inspection, I found some interesting points in OP picrel post

not only is it pointing out that NPCs don't KNOW the truth
but even if they knew SOME of it, they can't speak it

it means they've been conditioned, and also that they're conformists (women are).
>>
(I failed to post this on a previous version of this thread because it was deleted)
>>37731908
>>37750758
Hey, I've been giving similar advice because
IT
WORKS
Life turns into easy mode, the same easy mode that disabled people get to enjoy, because they can't do anything, they aren't forced to. Except, you know, you are healthy and not disabled, so it's the best of both worlds.
Where we disagree:
It won't collapse because the world is full of people that like giving. They give and give and give and that's what they enjoy doing. So you take from them. You find many. You take more.
And you're one person, you don't need much, it barely makes a dent to them, so it just keeps working because there's more than enough resources out there and all you do is making it end in your place.
>>
>>37750945
I donated blood a few times but once covid began and they started calling me to donate I said no and don't call me again. I'm not giving up unvaxxed blood anymore unless its directly for a family member.
>>
>>37755401
>muh covid
how are you still talking about this without boring yourself to death, are you some kind of boomer? Life goes on, i'm sure theres a new current thing for you to be upset about
>>
>>37754190
or married ;0
>>
File: vaporwave 232.gif (122 KB, 200x200)
122 KB
122 KB GIF
Don't think, just flo.
>>
>>37752247
The IRS won’t do shit bitch
>>
>>37750758
okk pretty ggood advice
>>
>>37750758
true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.