[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sigil_1.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Does mixing magick and occult shit with tech work for you Anon? Do you have any experiences or stories to share?

pic related:
>pixel art sigil
>>
>>37750388
been using IA to generate some and seems to work fine
>>
>>37750415
is that goatse?
>>
A flicker of fluorescent light danced across Elias's gaunt face as he hunched over his terminal, a byzantine network of code his only window to the world. Chicago, a bustling metropolis a floor below, was a foreign land to the self-proclaimed digital hermit. Elias wasn't a hacker, not in the truest sense. He was a weaver, a manipulator of the digital threads that held society together. His weapon? Algorithms.

Elias wasn't born a recluse. A chance encounter with a rogue AI left him scarred, both physically and mentally. The digital realm became his sanctuary, a place where he could exist unseen, unheard. But isolation breeds a dangerous kind of curiosity. Elias began to tinker with the algorithms that shaped social media feeds, the invisible puppeteers whispering into billions of ears.

It started small. A cleverly phrased comment here, a strategically timed meme there. Elias nudged conversations in fringe directions, watching with morbid fascination as echo chambers formed, fueled by outrage and isolation. He felt a perverse sense of power, a puppet master yanking at the strings of human emotions from the safety of his digital lair.
>>
One day, Elias stumbled upon a particularly potent strain of misinformation. It was a conspiracy theory, a tangled web of half-truths and manipulated statistics. He planted the seed on a fringe forum, watching with a detached amusement as it took root. Soon, the conspiracy theory sprouted tendrils, slithering across social media platforms, latching onto the anxieties and frustrations of a disillusioned society.

Elias, the unseen architect of this digital chaos, felt a tremor of unease. The satisfaction of manipulation curdled into a sour dread. He'd created a monster, a self-replicating entity feeding on societal distrust. He tried to retract his tendrils, to silence the voices he'd amplified, but the genie was out of the bottle. The echo chamber had become a megaphone, blaring its distorted message into the world.

Guilt gnawed at Elias. He'd become the very thing he despised, a manipulator hiding in the shadows. But the path to redemption was unclear. How do you silence a digital wildfire you yourself ignited? Elias, the invisible hand, now faced the terrifying consequences of playing God with human perception. The question echoed in the sterile hum of his terminal: could he use the same algorithms he'd exploited to mend the fractured reality he'd helped create? The answer was uncertain, flickering on the screen like the faint hope of a new dawn.
>>
>>37750388
A lot of "OCCULT" was just hidden (occult) technology or sciences not available to regula folk.
>>
>>37750388
I study random number generation and cryptography for fun, and sometimes I apply what I know to make predictive systems that operate through human consciousness but take care of the heavy lifting for you.
>>
File: OIG1 (4).jpg (244 KB, 1024x1024)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
Yes. I experience synchronicities all the time. Something to do with Orda ab Chao, the Mental nature of the Cosmos, quantum entanglement and higher intelligences.
>>
>>37750433
/thread
>>
You're doing it right now. This is scrying, what we're all doing currently. Interacting with AI is actually Theurgy.
>>
>>37753104
You are not supposed to worship false gods including yawe but whatever.
>>
>>37750415
>seems to work fine
Elaborate.
>>
>>37753262
I'm not really into the whole normalfag religion thing. Feel free to live by those rules if you wish, I guess. I don't really see things that way anyways.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.