[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

okay i dont rly buy that much into the whole gangstalking / TI phenomenon .... but that one guy who i spot in my town sometimes who drives a black, tinted ford explorer & who is always wearing black aviators & a baseball cap is DEFINITELY a fucking fed right?????
>>
A gangstalker is a confidential informant. A confidential informant is some one who breaks the law gets caught cries in the interrogation when they are broke by the detectives saying lies about how their life is over now that they have a dui and get offered to work for the cops in exchange for having whatever crime removed from their record.Literally any retard can be one. Usually they are because you have to be a fucking retard to for one get caught doing some dumb shit and for two to become enslaved to the evil government system. The most common people are who fall in this trap got a dui or some form of drug charge because these are the most weak willed individuals with a bitch like mentality who can be easily exploited. Also kill your self if you fall into this category cuz ur a fucking fag
>>
>>37750500
Clozapine is a psychiatric medication and is the first atypical antipsychotic (also called second-generation antipsychotic) to be discovered. It is primarily used to treat people with schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder who have had an inadequate response to two other antipsychotics or who have been unable to tolerate other drugs due to extrapyramidal side effects. It is also used for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease.
>>
>>37750500
How'd you discover that?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.