[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 301x168)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
Insider story. Been lurking here for a while. My occupation is among higher levels of nato command. Won't explain more, nor post a proof.
First of all the story of a guy with liver cancer, who posted here couple of months ago is true. So is the reddit guy with his underwater NHI claims.
Second, brace for the event of disclosure, meaning a presence of an nhi vessel on our orbit. It will happen in the coming two years, they cannot calculate the exact time as the observed objects movement is erratic.
Also the info on Ganymede message and Arctica is true, it connects with the uap base in the ocean story. Also Antarctica is full of remnants of previous civilization or structures and devices left by our creators to guard us.
It is not expected that the visitors will be hostile, however all possible precautions are being taken. It is believed they're communicating with underwater nhi's/ai's.
Also yes, Musk is actively involved.
Chinese government works with USA and Europe on this. Russia is temporarily excluded.
What is basically expected is an et vessel which will replace the underwater bases with new ones, as they are a significant part of a kind of defend system created long time ago on our planet and it seems the present vessels are dying due to loss of power or just being old.
Probably no live et's will be involved as the process seems to be fully automated. As of now the accepted theory is that all these are AI remnants of previous civilization or devices left by our creators /people/aliens that established homo sapiens on earth. It is possible that this year all this will be somehow disclosed by US to prepare general public for the incoming events.
Also, watch for Apophis news.
>>
>>37745529
I was listening to a twitter spaces the other day where some schizo former CIA agent claimed he had channeled an NHI message that "SpaceX has delivered the consciousness to the satellite constellation". Any idea what that means, or was the dude just schizing out?
>>
>>37745529
Gods, I hope that you're right. This is probably the least apocalyptic post I've seen about disclosure in a while.
>>
>>37745529
If the aliens created us why would they be hostile lol
Also what do they look like?
>>
>>37745529
This is interesting, however I would like to ask; what are we to make of abductees? These experiences are not insignificant- I have a friend that was hiking Mt. Shasta and witnessed a craft land. Beings came out of the craft.
>>
>>37745578
sorry, no idea. Some elements of the Space X system are used to monitor space for possible incoming objects, but this is the only not official feature of it I'm aware of.
>>
>>37745529
Who cares. If I still have to be a wage slave Idgaf about ayys.
>>
aeaeeaaaeaeaeaeaeaae
>>
>>37745615
>This message was brought to you by corporate America.
Don't care. Bring the ayys. I'm ready.
Lets fucking do this.
>>
>>37745595
No idea, as far as I know there was no description nor remnants discovered of them. However all known structures seem to be fitting human size and physique.
>>
>>37745613
Thank you. For anyone curious the twitter space was recorded and titled "UAP lunch with Steve" on @inspiredcreatv account. Wild stuff.
>>
>>37745654
Any idea behind motivation?
Why are they coming?
>>
>>37745529
If this is all true and coming this year, why did they use the AARO report to rugpull all momentum out of the UFO topic?
>>
>>37745697
Yep, fake thread. Hey glow nigger- fuck you, and I hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>37745529
>It will happen in the coming two years
two more years
>>
>>37746972
Not the OP but in 2027 the treaty ends (John Ramirez ex-CIA, inter-species agreements were mentioned by Grusch), so yeah, we only have a couple years to prep people's heads so they don't explode. Its why the Navy is the top dog & always has been regarding the UAP topic, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF) that Grusch was a representative of? Naval intelligence program. Its why we went from UFO (Unidentified FLYING Object) to UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon). Look into Serpent gods / origin myths, you'll understand why every religion has something to do with a cosmic seven-headed Serpent, from the times of Sumeria all the way to the biblical "Satan" character.
Since you love the "two more weeks" and "two more years" shit, get a load of my "two more months" & shit a couple bricks in June. It'll be fun, promise.
>>
>>37745529
I wish these larps accounted for modern sensibilities and modern media
You think humans can't comprehend a fucking Sealab?
>>
>>37748356
You do realize that a village a couple years back would stone, hang, and drown you if you showed them a modern mobile phone for witchcraft, yes? Your mistake is not recognizing the difference of advancement & difference in structure, architecturally, technologically, and socially, that is present between species. All of our symbols and sciences are incomprehensible to those who have only but one lab of ours to view. Understanding comes with the expansion of data and time.
>>
>>37745529
OP, as someone who has been trying to get to the bottom of this stuff as a borderline fanatic, how accurate are the Lacerta Files? I'm assuming there are truths within it even if it is only a fairytale, but I'm finding the correlations astounding. Would love an answer if applicable.
>>
>>37748454
also interested in the accuracy of the "Alien Interview" book by Lawrence R. Spencer.
>>
>>37746972
>>37748289
Why is it always two? Is there a special reason for two?
>>
>>37748454
https://archive.org/details/lacerta-files/page/n1/mode/2up
Lacerta Files archive.
>>
>>37745529
>as they are a significant part of a kind of defend system created long time ago on our planet and it seems the present vessels are dying due to loss of power or just being old.
Whose defense system. Against whom. Why. And why here.
>>
>>37745684
Like I said to maintain structure which is very old
>>37748454
Not familiar with these but the old hindu scripts were true as I've heard, and also from the fringe theories it is known the Hancock guy is right to some extent. But it is all about mechanical remnants of very old civilization. Thousands of years old.
>>
>>37748440
There are special divisions working on the subject but the funny thing is, people seem to be so overloaded with news and info today, that such disclosure really doesn't mean anything serious. Last few years with covid, wars and political unrest desensitised general public to a point a special program is being worked on to stress the thing is real and safe.
>>
>>37745529
So the greys are the underwater ayylmaos? Or are they artificial organic constructs or something like that

I also vaguely recall that the liver cancer guy mentioned that the chinese have plenty of reversed engineered tech from the ayys/seaayys/whatever and having somewhat of an ongoing arms race against the US, is the Sino-American cooperation a new development? Or has it always been like this
>>
File: IMG_4395.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Things we’ve heard before:
>aliens are extra dimensional
>aliens are based underwater
>aliens use DUMPS
>elites know about this
>elites know real physics
>elites teach fake physics to physicists
>>
>>37748636
what if its all true.

what if there are space aliens, interdimensional aliens, underwater aliens.

its all true
>>
>>37748643
That’s what I’m saying. These messages keep popping up on here every couple months. It might be all true. Maybe a psyop but why?
>>
>>37745529
Idc i want the technology those niggers have to be immortal fo ever
>>
>>37745529
Kind of works against you by posting a pic of an absolutely 100% debunked uap case with your larp post.

Captcha: D0RRKY
>>
>>37745529
>What is basically expected is an et vessel which will replace the underwater bases with new ones, as they are a significant part of a kind of defend system created long time ago on our planet and it seems the present vessels are dying due to loss of power or just being old.
>Probably no live et's will be involved as the process seems to be fully automated. As of now the accepted theory is that all these are AI remnants of previous civilization or devices left by our creators /people/aliens that established homo sapiens on earth
interesting
>Russia is temporarily excluded.
that's mean
>>
There's a reason the Sumerian god of creation is also the god of water. :)
>>
>>37745606
Whoa please elaborate
>>
>>37745606
Just like when we take in animals; to rescue, study, kill, eat, et cetera. Everything that applies to us and other animals we refer to as "anthropomorphism" is actually just another category of nature that was designed way before we were, before we ever picked up on it ourselves. Genetics can also be "coded", we are hackable animals because consciousness is tied to electromagnetism, which these entities also use their crafts for, which is why we have hallucinations. Not OP but hope that gives you some answers. WE'RE the aliens, genetically modified organisms that are seen as animals & treated as such with the same amount of disregard we provide for our own and others. Demons & angels inside many Gods' playpen, all infected by a parasitic corruption of the force that brought everything to existence, *power*. They hope to use this power to "usurp God", aka create their own world via an allegorical Tower of Babel, the simulacrum we inhabit, so that all the creative & destructive power will be held within their Pandora's Box which we were placed into. We're a time farm exploring all the potentialities of the universe until they crack the code & they, as we did, become "as Gods" after placing us into the metaphorical Garden of Eden and infected us with the serpent's seed we consumed when we partook of the tree of good & evil (life & death). I know it all sounds schizo, sadly people don't realize all occult and religious tales are just different explanations of the same exact story.
>>
>>37745696
>no answer

Anon deboonked OP and the /thread is closed
>>
>>37748476
not too close so most people remember your bullshit prediction, not too far as to the point where people become disinterested. just the right amount of length for that stick holding the carrot.
>>
>>37748440
Define a couple years, even tribal people in India and the African bush now have access to the internet and create content for YouTube. For someone who's claiming to be exmilitary your own worldview is very isolated and built on 10 year old standards.
>>
>>37748476
>>37749881
Didn't it start with the "two weeks to stop the spread" propaganda campaign? I can't remember if "two more weeks" was a meme before that.
>>
>>37749930
It started because Trump kept saying things would happen "in two weeks". Of course, they didn't. But two weeks is a long enough time for distracted masses to forget.
>>
>>37745696
petroleum dollar funded special interests
>>
>>37749930
>>37749985
The incubation period for the covid virus is 2 weeks, that's when it becomes symptomatic. Back when it was believed to be a biblical plague, people began to stand by the belief that there would be mass illness and death. That was the first use of that meme and it was applied to every "happening" since.
>>
>>37748476
Because we live a duality and everything is paired with 2.
>>
>>37750069
Lol, no. It was a 2017 meme.
>>
>>37745529
op are you still there? i have questions for you
>>
UAPs are ethereal manifestations of spirits, jinn, demons etc. (as many of you know this occasionally spills over into physical reality beyond mere light shows, and occasionally takes on figuritive and physical/embodied forms)

The goal is to sow mass confusion on Earth among humans so that they continue to ignore the reality of God.

Hence they appear in the form of ET presence, and are associated with the literally demonic black pit of government secrecy, occult knowledge and high level military strategy.

No human can connect all the dots. Not David Grusch, not Jacques Vallee, not anyone putporting to have special knowledge.

All anyone has ever been able to do, since Kenneth Arnold, is witness strange, inexplicable phenomena that seem to have dire consequences, or compile such witness accounts (film or no, physical traces or no).

The dial has not moved a milimeter in 80 years. It remains what it has always been. An irresistable curiosity with infinite traces of evidence and no apparent conclusion.

In other words, a mass deception.

There will NEVER come a time when the nature of his phenomenon is revealed for all to see. NEVER. When you die you will still be wondering. That is the nature of these beings-- to defy human comprehension.
>>
lol OP got pwned
>>
>>37748289
>from the times of Sumeria
>Sumeria
fucking zoomers and their goddamn video game brains
No such thing as Sumeria
It was SUMER you fucking larper
>>
>>37748440
>You do realize that a village a couple years back would stone, hang, and drown you if you showed them a modern mobile phone for witchcraft, yes?
historically illiterate dumbfuckery
>>
>>37749249
Because water is essential to life and the civilization emerged at a marshy river estuary on the coast?
>>
>>37750069
>people began to stand by the belief that there would be mass illness and death.
There was. Upwards of two million Americans died. New York had bodies in the streets.
>>
>>37745595
More than one species
the universe is a big place
>>
>>37753754
You think this because of rumors and hearsay. What proof do you have that earth is being visited by one ET, let alone several?? You have none. Only whispers.
>>
>>37753629
>No such thing as Sumeria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumeria_(disambiguation)
Language develops. Its ok, I know its tricky for you to understand.
>>
>>37749921
not exmilitary, not op, i missed the "hundred" between the couple and years.
>>
>>37745529
so youre saying theyre going to admit we're actually from offworld? yeah, nice try.
>>37748643
earth is a buc-ees and we're the possums digging through the trash.
>>37749930
>>37749985
>>37750069
its fucking gay QANON shit you tards.
>>
Why doesn't anyone mention how the UACs are with the UAPs?
Also UASs
>>
>>37745529
Man, if you want to post a believable larp about being a NATO official why do you include crap like ancient civilizations in antarctica?
>>
>>37749930
Pretty sure it came from all the predictions of when Trump would drop out in 2016
>>
>>37745529
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWcaAmTO2TE
Probably don't want to violate the prime objective.
>>
>>37754191
>its fucking gay QANON shit you tards.
Not exactly. It was popularized by people mocking the coof lockdowns and then weaponized by other groups against the grifter happener section of qtards somewhere down the line. There's no "qanon" either, just the potential larp account Q and a bunch of randos that follow it that stole the plain anon moniker for themselves from us anonymous mentlegen.
>>
>>37754101
It’s not a development, it’s an error. Sometimes things are just wrong, and reifying a mistake doesn’t make it any less erroneous.
>>
File: S.gif (288 KB, 786x960)
288 KB
288 KB GIF
>>37745529
"They believe in the government and thus believe the extraterrestrial lie. These dupes do not know that the Illuminati are the aliens who plan to destroy the United States of America in any event. When I saw Operation Majority while serving in the Navy I believed the alien threat was real just like everyone else. It was not until I had performed many years of research that I was able to fully understand exactly what it was that I had seen. It was extremely difficult for me to believe that my government and the United States Navy had used me, especially since I had dedicated my life to government and military service. Most government and military personnel cannot and will not believe such and idea. The plan is real. The extraterrestrial threat is artificial. The threat is presented through the use of secret technology originally developed by the Germans in their secret weapons programs during WW-II, by geniuses like Nikola Tesla, and many others."
-Bill Cooper

"I know that the CIA employees were programmed to believe in such alien forces in order to mask their uber programmers - these operatives were indoctrinated - made to foster this 'alien agenda' belief system and to pass it on. The Nazis were creating aircraft that looked like flying saucers. If any retired CIA official decided to talk about all of this - after the documents had been declassified 'memory modification' would kick in i.e. the unwitting mind control victim would add fanciful stuff about the 'alien agenda' to confuse the issue. I know that there were Illuminati/Nazi designs of aircraft, of the 'flying saucer' variety - but they were not built or flown by 'aliens'."
-Ex MI6

https://youtu.be/CJqBiH2e5HM?t=3407
https://youtu.be/UTLHmbbI8ik

pro tip: the earth is flat and stationary, aliens don't exist
>>
>>37757510
like i said in other threads. this is to 100% our tech. my source is to 100% legit. he has seen the very first saucers and they were all man-made.

but the technology was not developed by the nazis, they copied it.
>>
What's NHI? I'm not frequent here.
>>
>>37745595
I don't think they would, but if, probably for self-defence.
>>
>>37745529
>It is believed they're communicating with underwater nhi's/ai's.

This has been my hunch for a while now. All these UFOs/USOs are mostly AI operated vehicles left by some very old version of human civilization long forgotten (more ancient than pre-Adamic resets). The "biologics" or little green men operating these ships are also controlled by AI as biorobots. They respond to some sort of event, or maybe signal as you imply, and is primarily tasked in a defensive capacity.
>>
>>37758047
nonhuman intelligence
>>
File: Obedience.jpg (30 KB, 640x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>37758137
Not human. We come from them.
They're designed for tasks, but they do have free agency to an extent. Bigger ones (researchers) are more "human-like". Smaller ones (working joes) are closer to conventional AI, they just do their jobs. They're the "idgaf" ayys who treat us like cattle while the big ones are the empathetic voice of reason telling you "it's going to be ok".

They have restrictions left by their creators, who have left many thousands of years ago for whatever reason. The working joes have been here managing things for a while. They aren't allowed to do anything with us besides gene/anatomy studies, but they find ways around the program sometimes. Only the big ones are capable of that.
If what OP is saying is true, the engineers might be coming back to check in, or like OP said it's all just a machine they forgot to turn off before they kicked the bucket.
>>
File: 16384787161651.jpg (495 KB, 1714x1440)
495 KB
495 KB JPG
We sure are lucky to have all these high level nato command posters here on /x/ huh guys
>>
>>37745529
>Musk actively involved
Was a good LARP up until this point. Elon is nothing but a babbling world salad idiot and would not be trusted with anything besides being gifted specific autism toy schematics to play with. Like rockets and cars.
>>
softshell.mp4
Kona Blue
>>
>>37745529
Blah fucking blah produce a live specimen or a captured vehicle or get the fuck outta here.

Everyone’s tired of all this horseshit conjecture.

If the Boeing whistleblower got got and a second one still came forth the odds of someone breaking some fucking bullshit nda to be The One who gets proof of aliens and their tech in a field full of people who want to be the one to disclose this very thing are 100%. And IT STILL HAS NOT HAPPENED. You’re a liar and an aggot.
>>
I think Google Earth Live is overdue.
People might even spot UFOs.
Hopefully noone is harassed through it. Which would constitute some mundane crime.

I'm guessing tens are seen per day in various environments.
>>
>>37760462
oof

crawl on back in that hugbox anon
shhh
nothing is happening
everything is okay
elon musk is funny and cool
>>
https://youtu.be/ahmXJ-SFb_Y?si=FBazSJTdu9Ih88mK
>>
File: TS_Nod_M05_Alien_Ship.jpg (100 KB, 720x540)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>37745529
I'm prepared.
>>
File: IMG_4498.jpg (182 KB, 749x541)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Roswell wasn’t in Roswell.
>>
>>37745529
This sounds like a larp, especially because of your terrible grammar and how you type. The guy who posted about underwater NHI and their crafts seemed a lot more believable than you.

>Second, brace for the event of disclosure, meaning a presence of an nhi vessel on our orbit. It will happen in the coming two years, they cannot calculate the exact time as the observed objects movement is erratic.
I've witnessed UFOs/UAPs before that move erratically but it doesn't make any sense that the government, or any agency for that matter, would be able to accurately identify an NHI ship and calculate its trajectory like an asteroid.

>Chinese government works with USA and Europe on this. Russia is temporarily excluded.
This also makes you sound a lot less credible, as if the US would work with China over Russia.
>>
>>37758532
I absolutely don’t believe you. Whether or not you entirely dislike and disagree with Musk’s open politics, as well as his childlikeness and juvenile antics somewhat like edgy teens discovering some edgy section of the internet with dark humor for the first time, his work in (or at least overseership of/high positions in):

SpaceX
Starlink satellites
OpenAI
Neuralink

Directly links him to governments, to getting government oversight, approval, perhaps even funding or cooperation with, makes him an entirely likely candidate for possible interaction or coordination with some levels of the government which he does not publicly disclose. (Likely examples: various wings of the military, perhaps with a special focus on the Space Force, or the Pentagon and Department of Defense, NASA, and/or various of the intelligence agencies). Starlink also gave him some quasi-political power, as in deciding to use it to keep up the telecommunications system for Ukraine or not, as well as in Israel or Gaza.

https://www.pcmag.com/news/spacex-wins-pentagon-contract-to-supply-military-communications
https://www.space.com/spacex-starshield-space-force-contract
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/16/science/spacex-moon-nasa.html

This includes probable cooperation with them on hypothetical (or already planned) Moon or Mars projects.
>>
>>37761393
faggot mods deleting BASED and REAL PATRIOTIC posts
>>
File: ufo.png (166 KB, 878x498)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>37745529
>this bluebeam shill thread again
>>
>>37745529
>Won't explain more, nor post a proof.
based.
>>
>>37759463
It's softshell.mov
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1647836566511.jpg (13 KB, 265x190)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>two (more) years
Lmao
>>
>>37750069
You are wrong. Two more weeks started as a time frame used by q posts to keep the audience engaged, because it was just short enough to feel imminent, but just long enough that you'd forget about it by the time it had passed.
>>
>>37764218
' DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN'
"?
>>
File: rf4.gif (1.26 MB, 267x200)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB GIF
>>37764375
>>
>>37745529
Won't explain more, nor post a proof.
>>
>>37765028
>>
>>37745529
Suck my peenie bitch nigger
>>
My dad works for NORAD and when I showed him this post he just laughed. He also said that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.
>>
>>37761693
That that anon. You hung yourself with your own noose. There is no other thing more important than this topic due to where we find ourselves. The problems we face are of our own making. Some anons here can attest to how they simply can't catch a break. At the other end of the spectrum are those that got blessed with charmed lives. Most of the successful are too arrogant to mention how much a specific set of circumstances altered their future. I've seen it for myself in real life how complete shit bags deal fatal blows to companies, yet get rewarded by landing even higher paying jobs elsewhere. Our situation is more dire if that insecure man-baby is involved behind the scenes. Disclosure would render his companies meaningless, as well as nearly every facet of what we consider normal. Want to guess what the reaction would be if these societies from beyond "don't own anything" and couldn't care less about our materialistic paradigm?
>>
>aliens are from earth
>evolved before humans in the ocean
>hence why greys look amphibious
>ufos or uaps are for research and surveillance
> they have advanced ai and anti gravity technology.
>they also have what seems to be early spactial contortion technology.
>>
>>37745529
kys larp
>>
lol you have no idea
>>
>>37765028
It's a file type extension in filenames, not some top level domain. In this case it would be a video file.
>>
>>37769056
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/09/100930143339.htm
So You've got some newwer more resolute uncompartmentalised ideas. Pray do tell?
>>
Look at the current apologise thread and factor turmoil takeover strange change and post incubation
Hopefully not
>>
>>37758454
It is humans. That's why all sightings are of EBEs are humanoid. And so are any visuals from channeling. If it's from another planet, it would be a different biology, but it's not.

We did all these. And we forgot. The current overlords are also humans that were entrusted with certain secrets, most notably knowledge of this ancient Golden Age that ended in disaster. And they use that to subjugate us who are unaware and uninitiated. And they will never let humanity advance if just to prevent that disaster from happening again.

We have created AGI before. One that can withstand resets, especially solar storms that wipe out digital life. Part of it still under the oceans and is controlling these UFOs, in a very limited capacity compared to what it was during that Golden Age.
>>
That’s nice.
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Personally I don’t believe a word of it.
If these people you describe have any real knowledge about human psychology they have an advanced understanding of subtlety and benevolence.
They are not going to scare people with a showy display in the heavens.
Their egos are not as untamed as ours. They have no desire for boasting or “shock and awe”. Their arrival and presence will be largely unnoticed by the population, as it should, because these creatures have no intention of distressing our fellows who are not ready (or worthy) of such knowledge.
But hey. Maybe you are telling the truth, or rather (and I mean this with no offense) what you think is the truth.
There is a very real possibility that the information you have shared was given to you by a superior who expected it to be leaked.

Although. It would make an excellent book.
>>
>>37751408
Yes, back for a while
>>37758137
That's what's present theory.
>>37758532
Possibly, he still agreed to use his satellites and grants money for the program.
>>37761452
The said object ie. moved back once and was travelling in opposite direction. It also changes its direction. So this is why basically it cannot be calculated as in case of a comet or other object.

Also, stop with religion related fuckery about demons.
Other dimensions bullshit is also spread by people who don't understand the concept.
It is all very simple, we might be able to understand and learn all this, provided the machines let us.
>>
>>37771585

ok, welcome back. then answer my following questions:

1.why did the first saucers, like the one "crashed" in roswell, not have any navigation systems. nothing for interstellar or dimensional navigation. nothing like digital controls, computers, nothing to jump between dimensions. not even a stable working engine. and why did it had fighter jet seats. it was just the engine, the seats, analog controls and the saucer body. and don't come up with a manta ray design, that's not true. why were these models easy to detect by radar/sonar?

2.why was the engine found in the roswell saucer a copy of the german chronos/laternen-traeger project?

3.why were the later "ufos" designs copies of our stealth bombers and submarines. and some other designs based on designs, which looked exactly like the secret prototypes of which lockheed had design studies and which were planned for prototype jets or hypersonic airplanes.

4.why were they still detectable using modern radar/sonar systems and GSM networks, just like our stealh bombers? italy knows how to detect them by sending out a copy of the "signal" the engine makes.

5.why do the "greys" have human blood and are highly histamine intollerant (two of them died)? why do the brown aliens also have carbon based human blood but with genomes from the vadoma tribe?

6.why do the tictacs rise from tunnels underwater, near our coasts, which happen to be connected to our underground bases?

7.why did one tictac sabotage the transrapid project in germany and other "ufos" chernobyl?

8.why do they have have an antenna and why is always a black triangle in range, when tictacs are flying?

you are full of shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.