[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

mfw nofap is CIA psyops 'cuz their agents are tired of watching us masturbate. XD
>>
>>37745523
I am going to masturbate more than ever, 5 times a day
>>
>>37745523
Actually, they are tired of us impregnating the psychic vampires in space and also tired of us not taking care of our offspring because we get those psychic vampire whores pregnant with our sperm. It don't even matter if we are inside their pussy when we come, it's a psychic impregnation.
>>
>>37745523
Easy fix send one of the CIA stalking cutie my way and the content will change.
>>
i work at the cia
i cum when you cum
i don't care
>>
>>37745760
>>
File: file.png (1.64 MB, 3641x3388)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>37745777
>>
You're damn right it's the CIA pushing this!
>>
>>37745642
How to banish psychic pussies from my cumcave?
>>
I ejeculated 4 times for Sydney Sweeney today and I'll do the same tomorrow
>>
>>37746375
anon...
>>
>>37745523
Just go all out on search history but still nofap. Try your best to give your stalker nightmares.
>>
>>37745760
Uhm, based glownigger?
>>
>>37745642
You will never be the father i am
The bastard father to thousands.
>>
>>37745760
Do I look pretty in a dress?
>>
File: BcTIISoCEAAx3ND.jpg (40 KB, 640x799)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>37749100
>>
File: Spiritism bad.png (84 KB, 814x623)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
is semen retention a psyop?
I thought I'd be developing some new powers or building my auras to become stronger with retention

but today when I went into classroom with other people.. before going, I was suffering from sleep deprivation, but despite this I was very "awake", managed to be active in my own room... yet the moment I arrived at classroom, my energy levels plumeted like I never felt before.

I'm aware that my heart chakra might be weak or broken from long depression/anxiety, but this time it felt different. I was starting to think, could it be that some entities are using the other people's energy fields to launch attacks on me or what? Because I've read about something like this posted here, it's called "spiritism" , as outlined on this post https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36494174/#36495675

It was this post in particular , https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/36494174/#q36495755 , that piqued my interest

"The leaders of the Rosycross are ever conscious of the need to
be constantly on their guard and ready to fight, not against their
friends but against the satanic forces attacking them through their
friends. It is an irrefutable fact that if earth-bound entities cannot
get the better of someone in the usual way they will try to attack
him through his friends."

If this is true, that they're using other people's aura fields to amplify their attacks on potential TIs (without of those other people knowing that they're being used), then that's really fucked up. In that moment in class room, the moment I started thinking it like this, I felt a little bit of my "protection" going up, it's almost like a sign that I'm right; mental illnesses are nothing but a big fucking gaslight, the attacks are happening on psychic/spiritual level. I've even heard some anons say there's some "spiritual war" going, and I hate to say it, but to me it seems that many europeans people unconsciously fighting "on the wrong side" of the spiritual war, on the side of demons.
>>
>>37745835
care to elaborate?
>>
It's not fapping that seems to ruin me, but ejaculation. I notice it literally every single time I abstain from it for longer periods of time and when I relapse and rub one out. I can watch and edge to the most degenerate shit, but as long as I don't actually ejaculate I seem fine
>>
File: 1710798015293687.jpg (75 KB, 669x680)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>
>>37748778
I mean in terms of creating some egregore born of sexual energy that otherwise wouldn't exist. I'm genuinely curious what the implications are for ponies, furshit and hentai being that they are born of pure fiction unlike their 3D counterparts
>>
>>37753073
Aah, that's actually very good question
Especially if we take Sonic into account
It seems that big number of autists, for whatever reason, like the Sonic character
And that's even if many of them migjt not even have played the games
>>
>>37745523
I'd say there's a good chance it's lefties just wanting to make us miserable.
Be incels, can't get gf's, all we have is jerking off and they are trying to gaslight the idiots on here that not jerking off gives you superpowers. So you remain sexless and jerk off less and are miserable.
It's so stupid.
>>
File: 1686831903332.jpg (498 KB, 1897x1760)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
>>37745523
your face is the state bird of Ohio?
>>
>>37749611
oy vey..
>>
>>37753758
I think they're trying to reverse birthrate plummet since the blackpill became popularized. They want dudes to be desperate enough to approach women again.
>>
>>37754117
nah it's ok, 500 million world population sounds about right
>>
>>37754117
I dont know about you but I've only improved since I quit. But its purely subjective to my own experience.
I don't care about women or any of that shit.
The reality police can suck my fucking dick.
>>
>>37754179
I do notice some improvements on nofap as well. Could be demons, could be that ejaculation is taxing nutritionally (5 steaks worth?).
>>
>>37754199
Yes, the reality police.
The ones that make people dance like puppets.
>>
File: coomer.png (17 KB, 250x208)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>37745523
i remember going onto omegle back in the day and guys would perform sexually degrading acts on camera and would even take requests
if they're supposed to watch people, then thats part of the job.. what can i say?
>>
>>37745523

I'm a TI( Targeted Individual). I live in the apartment. DOwnstairs neighbor has microwave weapons blasting me and some weird frequencies hitting me. When I decide to masterbate, to cope with the constant attack, they stop hitting me with the weapons. It's like these motherfuckers want us to masterbate, and release our semen. It's a spiritual war indeed. Stop fapping, because your enemy wants you to lose your strength and vitality.
>>
>>37754199
>Could be demons, could be that ejaculation is taxing nutritionally
Have you considered that it could be placebo and conditioning though? even if it is the results are more what matter i think but it very well could be nd why some dont benefit as much.
>>
>>37753745
So what happens to said energy? Is it like shooting randomly into the air? Or does it tether and accumulate into some kind of entity? Or is the energy directed to the creator of the work?
>>
>>37748789
was that a question? i feel like it shoulda been a statement.
>>
>>37754516
Captured and held in the basement of the obsessive and lewd agent assigned to you, the new dream.
>>
>>37751514
cia literally means "Cum Is Atrocious"
thats why they're pushing the tranny shit cus if your on tranny meds you cant cum.
>>
>>37751514
They know war is coming.
>>
>>37745642
Sh!t, might my teacher be a vampire psychic mommy? How do I "verify" it? Do I scream "Glory to Jesus" when she gets closer? and am NOT planning on stabbin' her with a woodstock
>>
>>37745777
Witnessed,
BLESSED
and checked.
>>
>>37753745
>sonic
Is a blue hedgehog, is fast, and HAS 2 movies. Mario lost, go eat pizza and masturbate to shroom people
>>
>>37745538
rookie numbers
>>
>>37753876
I literally look like this
>>
>>37754882
what kind of war exactly? which sides

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.