[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Zodiac Virgo_Aug 23.png (490 KB, 1080x1080)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>quiet
>obnoxious
>demanding despite not giving anything back
>no sense of humour
>stuck up their own asses
>depressing
>rude
>traitors, even worse than Scorpios and that's actually something
Male Virgos are the worst Zodiac family has to offer. They are even worse than Pisces or Scorpio males.
>>
>>37744847
Kinda agree. My father was a Virgo, mother a Capricorn. And they were always fighting. He was a shit father honestly, always behaved more like a woman than my mother. Always blaming everyone for his own fuckups. Smartass but when shit hit the fan he broke down like a pussy.

t. Sag
>>
File: 34234.jpg (98 KB, 736x1308)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>37744847
>quiet
>obnoxious
>no sense of humour
>depressing
>rude
>traitors, even worse than Geminis and that's actually something
Female Virgos are the worst Zodiac family has to offer. They are even worse than Libra or Aries females.
>>
we feel things you people wouldn't believe
>>
>>37744875
So it's not only males then?
>>
>>37744880
Nope. Virgo women absolute nightmare fuel. Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>37744847
all of that is correct
also
we don't think about you at all
>>
>>37744890
I know. That's the last time I helped any of you retards. You take kindness and help for granted, like parasites.
>>
>>37744903
I'm surprised they didn't try to gaslight you into feeling you've wronged them afterwards too. I stand by female virgos being way worse than their male counterparts.
>>
>>37744924
>I'm surprised they didn't try to gaslight you into feeling you've wronged them afterwards too
He did. I'm just too experienced for that type of shit. I stand by what second poster said, I'm also a Sagittarius. Virgos really behave like pussies once they crack. All that act for fucking nothing.
>>
>>37744847
is there even something good abt us?
>>
>>37745114
Knowledge. If you're not secretive about it and actually help.
>>
>>37744847
I’m a Virgo sun, Scorpio moon, Pisces ascendant. Leo Jupiter for kicks too. I’m the future. I’m the master race.
#virgosupremacy
>>
>>37744847
I've never betrayed anyone
t. scorpio
>>
>>37744931
Sounds like you have daddy issues, faggot.
>>
>>37745180
I do. Because of him. And no I'm not a fag. I think your kind should be brutally eradicated from the face of this planet. And guess what. No one will fucking notice you're gone.
>>
File: yeugc2nulvpc1.jpg (99 KB, 1079x1075)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>37744847
mirror's over there, pal.
>>
File: IMG_4445.png (20 KB, 645x770)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>37745198
> I do. Because of him. And no I'm not a fag. I think your kind should be brutally eradicated from the face of this planet. And guess what. No one will fucking notice you're gone.
L o fuckin l
>>
>>37745236
Not American so would never look like your avatar. Have a nice evening.
>>
>quiet
At first
>obnoxious
I've quit drinking
I've met other more virgo virgos and I can see this
>no sense of humour
My sense of humor is an acquired taste for sensitive people
Again, can see from others more representative of the sign
>depressing
Again, quit drinking
>rude
Lol, again, I'm an acquired taste
Probably the only thing I highly disagree with, but almost everything I read about virgos don't really apply to me
>>
File: 1638800872246.png (23 KB, 894x894)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>37744847
>>quiet
>>obnoxious
>>demanding despite not giving anything back
>>no sense of humour
>>stuck up their own asses
>>depressing
>>rude
>>traitors, even worse than Scorpios and that's actually something
Yup I'm thinking based
t. virgo
>>
>>37744847
have you ever actually met a virgo? jesus christ LMFAO could not be more innaccurate
>>
>>37744847
>>37744875
>quiet
I tried to start a relationship with a virgo woman recently and she made things so unnecessarily difficult with her lack of communication. I always had to be the one reaching out to her, she never made any effort to communicate her feelings clearly, and she eventually cut contact without ever clarifying what went wrong. It's like she expected me to read her mind. And I'm certain that in her head she thinks that she did everything right and that I am the asshole. I was always loyal and honest with her but still she seemed (I say seemed because she never fucking clarified anything) to think that I was trying to manipulate her and that I was seeing other women. She made me feel so guilty, but then I realized that, you know what, I cannot be the only one to blame here. Things would not have turned out this way if she had made a modicum of effort to actually communicate more directly. I was left fumbling in the dark while she quietly judged me from a distance. I earnestly tried to make it work but she didn't help whatsoever.
>>
>>37745173
It's tough being a scorpio. When you tell people your sign they immediately assume that you are a backstabbing psychopath. I'm the most loyal person that I know, there is nothing that I desire more in a relationship than complete surrender to the other person. But we carry such a tainted reputation that people keep expecting you to betray them at any moment.
>>
>>37745663
okay and? communication has to do with mercury not the fucking sun

youre all no better than the bimbo zodiac signs bitches, with this nonsense
>>
>>37745719
Nobody thinks that i promise you

Scorpio is the most goody two shoes, rule following, by the book, quiet sign out of the entire zodiac. Their stereotypes are the worst ones and the exact opposite of what they really are. The only time scorpio because spicy is when the other planets come in to play. A scorpio sun is a doormat
>>
my gf is a Virgo. She is one of the worst people Ive ever met
>>
>>37745719
Find a Cancer guy/girl.
>>
>>37745663
Fuck, this hits so close to home it's insane. I've been in therapy over an (f, virgo) just like this, and your sharing this makes me feel better than anything my therapist ever said. We need a fucking support group.
>>
File: 0 zGuZinqj2mIR5YU2.png (122 KB, 528x321)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>37745663
>>37745726
>>37745796
>>
>>37745663
>>37745796
Man up, fellas, and stop giving shit about people who don't care about you. Simple as.
>>
>>37745719
Honestly, I love you guys. The only people in my friend group who takes the time out of their day to call and ask how I'm doing since i moved away from my hometown. I talk to my Scorpio friends way more often than most of my actual family
>>
>>37745804
also meant for >>37745751 as well
>>
>>37744847
>Virgo Sun
>Scorpio Moon
>Sagittarius Rising
I'm a man, too. Does this ever get easier?
>>
>>37744847
that's playboi carti to a T
>>
>>37744847
>>quiet
>>obnoxious
>>demanding despite not giving anything back
>>no sense of humour
>>stuck up their own asses
>>depressing
>>rude
>>traitors, even worse than Scorpios and that's actually something
Yep, I'm thinking BASED.
>>
>>37745804
You’re all a bunch of whiny lil’ bitches grow some beards and man the fuck up. People fuck over other people it’s the way of things. Virgos are not bad people. We’re just ahead of the curve.
>>
https://mitsloan.mit.edu/press/mit-sloan-research-finds-stereotypes-about-astrological-signs-lead-to-discrimination-china-even-though-they-do-not-predict-personality
>>
>>37746072
common virgo npc cope
>>
File: 1569535675073.jpg (66 KB, 528x792)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>a thread of allegedly straight men that believe in astrology
are you all laying on your stomachs kicking your legs up and down while typing this shit?
get your testosterone levels checked
>>
File: 64367148785df.jpg (56 KB, 640x569)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>37746082
unfathomably based
>>
>>37746168
show bday
>>
>>37746187
july 26th 2002
now go ahead and tell me how that somehow defines my whole personality, you are one step away from witchtok girls
>>
File: 1713715049086322.png (121 KB, 1168x1324)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>37746208
>Mars, Mercury and Sun conjunct in Leo
I'd also like to know the time of day but 90% you are actually a bold, assertive, scheming and heroic chad. You have a very sharp tongue and mind. Nothing bad to say about you, king.
>>
>>37746208
Says more about you trashing witchtok, which is a great source of practical information and miles above /x/ in many ways. Typical Leo paypig carrying water for his Virgo findom
>Verification not required
>>
>>37746237
>a great source of practical information
on what not to do?
i did actually date a virgo but she often insisted on paying for stuff when we went out
>>
>>37746274
I fucking knew it, and I bet you're still pining over her.
>she often insisted on paying for stuff when we went out
I'm 300% positive she took advantage of you in other ways but your head was too far up your ass to notice.
>>
>>37745719
I don't pay attention to horoscope shit so it's funny when people say I'd be a traitor because I'm a scorpio. Like sure I've taken a knife for someone but I'd definitely betrayal. In my experience it's everyone else who can't match up to the care and loyalty I'd be willing to put out.
>>
>>37745663
this is a perfect description of a female virgo. she also blocked me.
>>
>>37746082
based chinks
>>
>>37745663
lol it’s funny how similar your experience is to mine. She didn’t clarify anything either then ended things expecting me to have read her mind when something was up.
>>
File: 1559093805276.png (70 KB, 288x288)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>37745663
Did we date the same chick?
>>
File: 1589411346892.jpg (6 KB, 240x240)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37745663
>post describing average female behavior
>OMG SHE WAS A VIRGO TOO? JUST LIKE MY EX! ASTROLOGY IS SO REAL!
>>
>>37746583
>post describing average female behavior
It's not though. There's lots of sane girls out there who would never think to block you and break contact the day after they've called you the love of their life. Touch grass.
>>
>>37746082
I don't believe that's true facts there.
>>
>>37746583
Not true. I've met plenty of women who are more upfront and even willing to lead the conversation.
>>
>>37746382
>In my experience it's everyone else who can't match up to the care and loyalty I'd be willing to put out.
That is my experience too. I can't help but feel very intensely about the things that I care about, to an obsessive degree, and this is off-putting to a lot of people. This is a typical Scorpio trait. I never took astrology very seriously growing up, but I have come to realize that this was because I didn't know myself sufficiently. Then in adulthood I started digging into occultism more seriously and revisited the topic of astrology, now with a lot more wisdom about who and how I am, and I identified completely with the description of the Scorpio Sun.
>>
>>37744847
OP is still being a fag. just can't stop with the cock, I guess.
>>
I don't really believe in zodiac stuff but you described me perfectly OP
>>
I am Scorpio sun with Virgo ascendant.
>>
Based
>>
File: IMG_1302.jpg (9 KB, 163x250)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
We’re my fellow permavirgo sigma male Chad’s at? Feminine Geminis stay mad.
>>
>>37744875
God I wish I was her
>>
>>37748489
AGP sisters rise up!
>>
bump to keep the virgo hate thread alive
>>
Funny people.
>>
>virgo
Brooding, uninteresting, shallow, dumb, not the center of attention, a real boner kill, sure to dim a room, your worst friend.
>>
>>37745252
You look like that picture and you say this.
>>
>>37746274
>Female Virgos are the worst Zodiac family has to offer. They are even worse than Libra or Aries females.
Aries woman is the best combination desu, in my experience. Just don't piss her off.

Virgos seem to get off on starting arguments, because they're governed by the bad side of Mercury. You would wish you're single after the 100th BPD argument started by the Virgo bitch, over the pettiest of bullshit. I ended up trolling my Virgo ex of a relationship of six months, until she left me, because she was so insufferable. Dodged a bullet really and desu she wasn't even really that attractive. Haven't felt like bothering to try to find another woman since then.
>>
>>37750190
Aries is dreadful if you're an earth sign. Not racis, just don't like em
>>
>>37744847
Virgo chads, roll out.
> t.virgo rising Aries sun
>>
>>37751014
Your father was absent.
>>
>>37744879
this nigga gets it
>>
>>37751032
I wish
>>
Where do you learn this stuff? I know it's not from observation.
>>
virgo sun, libra ascendant here
>>37744847
>>37749531
these are accurate, I'm either impenetrably aloof or completely insufferable to most people
>>
>>37744847
Well damn, is there anything redeemable about them? Asking for a friend
>>
>>37751096
if you can tolerate them they'll never leave you
>>
Im a male virgo.

I can totally get how some people dont get along with us, we have some features have I noticed. im not very into astro and I barely know the traits of any signs except for Virgo, leo and capricorn

I would wholeheartedly disagree about being a traitor. Loyalty is highly acted In my world.

4 sep 1990, ~ 10am, what could u tell me bout myself I dont always feel like a virgo
>>
>>37751096
good pussy
>>
>cancer sun
>gemini moon
>scorpio rising
>mfw male
it was over before it even began
>>
File: IMG_1144.jpg (203 KB, 1080x1070)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>37751218
Protip: This shit is fucking fake and gay. OP got pump and dumped by a Chad born in August or September and is still pining over that good Virgo smashing dicking she got. Now she makes threads and post in topics about how much Virgos suck when all she secretly longs for is to suck on that long daddy Virgo meat once again. But she’s too busy bitching, posting on witchtok, and being a hot chip eating modern female to realize Chad only wants one thing and she’s not it.

>t. Cancer
>>
>>37751578
cancer makes brainlet-tier appeal to emotion, my surprise level zero
>>
>>37744847
Normie scum detected, my best friend is a Virgo and we're like brothers, I'm a Scorpio
>>
>>37751578

I'm convinced, anon
>>
I'm a male virgo. Ama
>>
File: 843540873.png (18 KB, 400x480)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>one shot at life
>male cancer
it's over
>>
File: h.jpg (345 KB, 1280x904)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>self absorbed cunts that cant commit to anything
I hate leo women so much it's unreal
>>
File: 1713289857443942.png (481 KB, 546x896)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>37751930
>one shot at life
>cancer stellium male
It never began.
>>
File: 7gijmw7q7yi81.jpg (23 KB, 317x432)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37744847
>quiet
Not really, I can always tell you to kill yourself or to shut the fuck up any time I want to, but unfortunately your bitch ass voted for more (((tolerant))) and more (((diverse))) working environment, so I can't do it in your face and prefer to be professional.
>obnoxious
Eh, depends on context. Nobody's perfect.
Not my problem. I will give something back to you eventually if you to prove yourself worthy first. Stop complaining and impress me first.
>no sense of humour
You have shit taste for everything and dwell on Tiktok everyday. Shit you consume can't be even considered humor.
I personally like my humor the way I like my coffee- black only.
That's because I am more important than you.
>depressing
True, but then again, not my problem.
>rude
Not my problem. Kill yourself.
It's not my problem that you are unreliable faggot who never shows up in time.
>>37746082
Chinks always were retarded bugmen, nothing surprising.
>>
>>37748493
being virgo seems like cosmic joke. oh the irony.
>>
>>37751578
I’m a Virgo male and currently dating or chatting with about 40 different girls right now. Like I said, dating or just “chatting”. I’m sleeping with 6 of them semi-regularly. I think I might lose one in a little bit, she’s inclined to rebelling and freedom, so whatever. A few of them want to be more serious with me but I have my doubts about their suitability as a long term partner. Some of the ones I’m chatting with I haven’t met in person yet, and I’m trying to verify if they’re a bot or not. Some of them are in their 20s and figuring shit out, some are single in their 30s, and some are married women wanting to experience something their husbands can’t give them - attention. We Virgo bros might be nice guys but we have a reputation for compartmentalization and cheating. I would say this, I’m not married and I’m just looking for a potential wife. So far I’m disappointed. Lots of lonely tail, very few potential wives.

I have an even amount of luck with all zodiac signs except for Virgo, Aries, Taurus and Sagittarius. I don’t know the zodiac signs of about 19 of them though.
>>
>quiet
>obnoxious
>no sense of humour
>depressing
>rude

no i'm actually quite down to earth but what ever your a obvious pisces
>>
>>37752349
>with about 40 different girls right now.
You must have hit the 0 key by accident
>>
>>37752349
nice larp
>>
Virgo Sun, Cancer Moon, Sagittarius Ascendant, Scorpio Mars, Jupiter in 2nd house. Feels good.
>>
Virgo Sun 7th house, Scorpio Moon 8th house, Pisces ascendant, Gemini Mars 3rd house, Capricorn Saturn - 11th house. I'm a borderline NEET and my right hand is my de facto gf.
>>
>>37744847
Virgo here. IF you did some research some of the richest and most successful men past, present and future in history are Virgos: Michael jackson, Keanu reaves, Jack Black, Warren Buffet, Freddie mercury, Kobe Bryant, Niall Horan. Adam Sandler.
Stephen King. TLDR: we are good at making money and don't need mommy or daddy to help us.
IF we are quiet it means we nothing to say or just minding our own business, we are sorry for being obnoxious but at least we not crybabies, we can be very generous, far from being stuck up, we CAN be depressing and rude. Our form of being a traitor is not giving a shit.

fire signs, fuck them, they are so prideful and uppity and hate being wrong and are scared to get their hands dirty, all talk and no action. (taylor swift is one born: 12/13)
water signs, emotional pyschopaths. You say hi to one of them and they want to kill you.
wind signs: two faced weirdos. They can't decide on shit and they need others to make choices for them.
>>
>mfw male aquarius
>>
I’m virgo but nothing any post says about virgos applies to me, ever. I’m just autistic and particular but never in the ways they think I should be lol. Maybe cause I’m Aries rising
>>
File: me.png (789 KB, 634x810)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
pieces rising, aries sun and moon
who am i
>>
>>37752827
Earth Rabbit, what am I?
>>
>born may 21
>Gemini/Taurus cusp
>Quickly makes a decision because of Gemini and then am very stubborn about it because of taurus until I change my mind in like 5 minutes
My wife hates me lmao.
>>
>>37745726
You say this every time scorpio is mentioned. Mind posting some celebrity chart examples?
>>
File: IMG_4477.jpg (3 KB, 150x115)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
I’m a Virgo and I betrayed my friend, my lover and my company for some fresh watermelon once.
>>
>>37752232
You're a fat balding NEET
>>
>>37752597
>>
>>37753600
>gemini
Kys nigger
>>
>>37745726
I'm a Scorpio sun and I spit on a cop, also you're just jealous of our psychic abilities
>>
Virgo male here, I get how we don't get along with most of you but I'm sincerely loyal and patient to my circle. I have given blood for my friends and family, many times over for my Scorpio buddies, especially when they're going through shit. If you correlating insanity with sacrifice, you're probably referring to the opposite sex here.
>>
>>37744847
Wow you described my ex spot on.
Don't forget they hate on all your flaws but never communicate / aren't willing to compromise on all their flaws as well.

They claim to be self sufficient but simply don't accept teamwork with others even if it benefits them. There's this virgo chick which has an crush on me but i've heard her shittalk about her current boyfriend / previous boyfriend as well. I think we could click but i expect her to be up my arse a month after getting a relationship. They are always in search of perfection which is a endless search.

It's why i respect taurus a lot more. They can be stubborn but still can show enough emotion including laughter.
>>
>>37744847
>Male Virgos are the worst Zodiac family has to offer.
I'm going with female Pisces. They are the most cold hearted, selfish, manipulative and charming as they come. They will gain your trust and act like your best friend only so they can control you. Every single time.
>>
>>37746161
You are the one using buzzwords like a fucking AI, so...

Also, how can you say Virgo ppl are pussies and useless and then hate them with so much passion? Either we are nothing or we actually hold some power over you, Pick one losers.

>>37744879
amen

To all virgos that want to reach more people, shut up and make yourself useful. People WILL have to reach for your help if you can give it in massive amounts, that's the better way to receive attention and not having to owe anything to anybody. We are not spokeman shit selling talking heads, and honestly, fuck those actual useless "pleasing" "charismatic" faggots.

Use your analitycal perception to good use and please, stop giving unwanted criticism, the rest of the feeble minded signs can not handle the truth.
>>
>>37752827
well put
>>
>>37744847
we know how traitorous we can be, thats why we take so much care in the ones we love.
>>
>>37744847
>quiet
>obnoxious
Do you just make shit up as you go?
>>
>>37752668
>Scorpio Moon 8th house
Nutty placement. Completely obsessive romantic and sexual ideals, but need to grow - often in solitude - for years and years before even being able to get anywhere near forming a true relationship with anyone else.
All I have to say is be patient and determined, if you consistently make an effort you'll break through after a long time. If you like karmic takes, this is the lifetime of someone being asked to learn to play the long game and unwaning faith in their apparently unending individuation efforts.
>>
>>37745663
Actually let me correct one thing here. I said that she didn't help whatsoever, but that's a lie. I have to give merit where it's due. She was very patient with me, and I am grateful for that.
>>
>>37745719
>I'm the most loyal person that I know, there is nothing that I desire more in a relationship than complete surrender to the other person
One examples that makes a Scorpio an easy target and prevents their own self-actualisation is their ego-identity.
Telling a Scorpio how good they are is like giving a child candy because that's all they expect.
Then as you try to become more true to them, they'll still require this high level of pampering and if they're not getting it they'll find a way to get it for themselves, but they will repay you for the effort and time you put in for them.

As Scorpio is least likely to get along with Leo, I find it's nice to be around Scorpios because I never having to expect anything. Being a water sign the Scorpio has the best chance of seeing how simple life can be but they always try to reach so far beyond that into the pleasure realm.
>>
>>37745173
>>37751635
>>37756270
Virgo male here. Honestly Scorpios ARE pretty awesome and I honestly respect and impressed how much you guys can take to your body and constitutions, like you scorpios are like freaking honey badgers and being nearly indestructible. And I respect that you guys like to speak your minds. Just one tip though: Learn to turn the other cheek. You don't always have to get revenge or hold grudges. When a Scorpio experiences a little road rage one day they don't have to spend all there time and resources trying to get back at them. Life is way too short. Let it go and move on.
>>
>>37752232
every virgo i have met has retard walmart-tier taste. no culture, chews with their mouth open, listens to the radio, and wears cheap clothes that don’t fit.
yet they have the unwarranted self importance to think they’re a tastemaker, it’s almost funny.
t. libra
>>
>>37761999
This. They are experts on everything but when you actually need something, they don't know shit.
>>
File: colle.jpg (361 KB, 1728x3072)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>37761999
Funny you mention that. My libra friend is a man whore that fucks ratchet sluts and chews with his mouth open. My other libra acquaintance killed himself a few years back and died an actual kisless virgin lol.
Talkin about culture does your family's tree traces back at least two hundred years? I have a bunch of Neo classical items. Please show me your high end plastic culture consoomer products, libra.
>>
>>37762231
Maybe stop becoming needy when you've been rude
>>
>>37744847
based.
>>
>Male, Gemini Sun, Aries AC, Aquarius Moon

I want a Virgo gf with some Scorpio sprinkled in, so bad, bros.
>>
>>37744847
I am a Virgo sun and a Virgo ascendant.
The double Virgo, the Virgest if you will. Based on that fact I can confidentiality tell you: lmao, get fucked. You don't know dick about Virgo's.
>>
>>37744847
>virgo sun
>scorpio moon
>leo stellium
>taurus ascendant

Fuck wind signs
>>
>>37744847
i'm a virgo bros, what are our redeeming qualities? fyi: i'm a 27 yo virgin irl
>>
>>37745139
If I am not secretive about my knowledge it is used against me.
>>
>>37765634
good in the sack
>>
Bitch I know, don't kick me when I'm down
>>
>>37761243
Thank you buddy
>learn to turn the other cheek
If I hurt you, you would not be telling yourself this. Simply treat me like a person and I will treat you like a person.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.