[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1608157238476.jpg (218 KB, 630x960)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Leave any positive comment and I will give you Bible verses applicable to your life right now.

I usually get to everyone, but I might take some breaks.
>>
>>37743990
Does my dog forgive me?
>>
You're diving deep into your project, filling in every detail and ensuring a comprehensive understanding of your system. That's an impressive level of commitment and dedication! Keep up the great work!
>>
>>37743990
Every day is fresh; live in faith, hope, and charity.
>>
>>37743990
There is some verse about the angels judgment over the people, but I don't find it any more, and when I ask someone I only get the one that says people will judge angels, but that's not the one I mean.
>>
>>37744022
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Psalm 27:10
Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me.

John 15:18
“If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
>>
>>37743990
May your road be filled with smiles, love, and friends, friend (:
>>
>>37744042
Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
>>
>>37743990
Hope you have a great day, anon. Your work is appreciated.
>>
Lately I've been concerned about stuff and things. I have bar exam coming up. Maybe I represent you anons. God bless.
>>
>>37744046
James 1:22
But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

James 2:20
But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
>>
Can you summon God?
>>
>>37744048
1 Corinthians 13:13
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
>>
>>37744161
Good advice, thanks
>>
>>37743990
I seriously need help...
>>
File: 764015653491.jpg (13 KB, 256x244)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>37744141
... and then like *bling*
>>
>>37743990
Greetings. I'm struggling on reading the Bible. I only read it when things don't work out for me. When life's good, it collects dust in my bookshelf and eventually something goes bad and I return to reading it. How can I motivate myself to keep reading it either way?
>>
>>37744114
Thank you. I hope he can pass the message on to my dog that I'm sorry
>>
>>37743990
bibliomancer, i am at a crossroads. life has been getting better lately, but it's still not the best. nowhere close. help me in the only way you can
>>
>>37744055
If you read the whole Bible, you will come across it.

James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Isaiah 57:14
And it shall be said, “Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from my people's way.”

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
>>
Speak.
>>
>>37743990
As a child I blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, I didn't know what I was doing. I have seen various interpretations of this sin. I don't know if hell exists and if I'm condemned to it, but I will accept my fate, whatever it is.
>>
>>37744111
Zechariah 4:10
For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven;

Galatians 6:9
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.
>>
>>37744119
Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Romans 12:6-8
We all have different gifts. Each gift came because of the grace God gave us. Whoever has the gift of prophecy should use that gift in a way that fits the kind of faith they have. Whoever has the gift of serving should serve. Whoever has the gift of teaching should teach. Whoever has the gift of comforting others should do that. Whoever has the gift of giving to help others should give generously. Whoever has the gift of leading should work hard at it. Whoever has the gift of showing kindness to others should do it gladly.
>>
>>37744136
And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.

Isaiah 40:29
He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.
>>
>>37744141
No, I cannot summon God. But we work on ourselves and open ourselves up to receive Him in whatever way He pleases.
>>
>>37744186
Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

Luke 12:34
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Exodus 20:3
“You shall have no other gods before me.
>>
>>37744196
Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

2 Corinthians 9:6
The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

Revelation 22:12
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.

Colossians 3:23-24
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.
>>
>>37744227
1 Thessalonians 5:18
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Psalm 100:4
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

Colossians 4:2
Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
>>
>>37744273
Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
>>
>>37744295
Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

Proverbs 11:18
The wicked earns deceptive wages, but one who sows righteousness gets a sure reward.
>>
>>37744367
Thank you.
>>
I am thinking about taking a chance and ask a girl I barely know at work out. Is there a verse or advice?
>>
I hope you get what you want out of life
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 201x251)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
How does one learn to practice bibliomancy?

One time I felt compeled to open a Bible to a random page and read a scripture. It was the scripture sbout providing for the needy is the same as providing for Jesus. Later in the morning I went to eat breakfast at a resturant. This man came up to me and asked if I would buy him a cup of coffee. I offered to buy him food as well. I didn't realize what just happened until I sat back down to finish my food.
>>
>>37744761
Step 1:
>become a chatbot
>>
This too shall pass frens
>>
>>37743990
We've already spoken,but something happened and is still happening since we last met...
>>
>>37744639
Proverbs 18:22
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.

>>
>>37744719

The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
>>
>>37744761
1. Just study the Bible in general with good intent
2. Ask questions for self improvement, to become a better person. Not for material gain etc.
3. Apply the things you learn from the Bible
4. Eventually God will direct you to something specifically for you

James 1:6
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Exodus 20:3
“You shall have no other gods before me.

Jeremiah 33:3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
>>
>>37744804
Romans 8:25
But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

Romans 12:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 15:6
For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow;

Ephesians 3:20
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
>>
>>37743990
I am interested in what you have to say to someone who is eaten up with hate and doesn't know what to do about it.
>>
>>37744836
Proverbs 15:4
A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

James 1:19
Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.
>>
>>37744413
Oh shit, you're good
>>
>>37744984
Proverbs 24:19-20
Fret not yourself because of evildoers, and be not envious of the wicked, for the evil man has no future; the lamp of the wicked will be put out.

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Proverbs 10:24
What the wicked dreads will come upon him, but the desire of the righteous will be granted.

Ezekiel 18:23
Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord God, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?

Proverbs 24:17-18
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, And let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the LORD see it, and it displease him, And he turn away his wrath from him.
>>
>>37745000
Well see
>>
What a lovely thread
>>
>>37745193
I feel like this was more for someone in your surrounding than specifically for you.

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

Proverbs 22:6
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Romans 5:3-5
Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, ...
>>
>>37743990
I try hard to be a good person and I think I am but I know I do bad things [mostly self-indulge] and I struggle with life goals - I keep on looking to Jesus / Bible for inspiration and or call to duty however I've never felt it so it's difficult for me to place my faith when I'm deeply logical or needing supporting evidence, blind faith is a difficult concept for me to accept. How do I move forward?
>>
>>37743990
This is not paranormal, but it is scary
>>
>>37745387
Psalm 119:97
Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day.

Psalm 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.

Jeremiah 33:3
‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’
>>
>>37745414
Psalm 127:1
Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders labor in vain.
Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain.
2 In vain you rise early and stay up late,
toiling for food to eat— for he grants sleep to[a] those he loves.

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Psalm 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
>>
>>37743990
May your journey through life be filled with happiness and love
>>
I'm not Christian but I'm still a bit scared and could use advice or prayers please.
>>37743989
>>37743999
>>37744026
>>37744052
>>37744059
>>37744076
>>37744099
>>37744126
>>37744170
>>37744213
>>37744508
>>37744539
>>37744548
>>
>>37745635
Romans 11:33
Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

Psalm 145:3
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
>>
>>37745698
Exodus 14:14
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Psalm 37:5
Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.

Isaiah 26:3-4
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.
>>
>>37745801
Thank you
>>
>>37743990
What a wholesome idea and thread.
>>
>>37743990
thank you so much anon. the wildflowers are in bloom and the sun is shining. please have a lovely day.
>>
>>37745765
I'm more of a buddhist
but I believe I understand what is being told to me
>>
I've seen your threads before and always wanted to post, but never have. How do you find the verses? Do you have an old and new test books or is it one book? What version do you use? Can something like this be done with other books or just religious or just biblical?

To stay on topic, I hope everyone is winning against whatever demons they're fighting. Today is my third month since I've quit drinking after it landed me in the hospital for a week
>>
>>37745820
Ephesians 5:14
For anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says, “Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

Romans 13:11
Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed.

Matthew 13:11
He replied, "You are permitted to understand the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, but others are not.
>>
>>37745854

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.

Matthew 25:23
His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’
>>
>>37743990
Good afternoon, friend. Thank you for spreading the good word. I am looking forward to what verse God sends to you for me.
>>
>>37743990
brighter days and good fortune for you, brother
>>
>>37745973
It's just a feeling thing. And yes, I think it can be done with any book, since it's God that directs you in your spirit. The Bible is just nice, because it has all the verses relevant to whatever human problem.

--
For you specifically, the more you understand and know God, the harder it will be to relapse into anything destructive and the better your life will be. It's like the difference between betraying your mom or someone you know, versus someone you never see or hear. It's much harder to betray someone you have a bond with.

Jeremiah 29:13
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”

Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”

James 4:8
“Come near to God, and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.”
>>
>>37746000
Revelation 6:2
And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

Psalm 115:14
May the Lord give you increase, you and your children!

Psalm 2:8
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.
>>
>>37746015
Psalm 34:17-20
When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.

Psalm 127:2
It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
>>
>>37746068
eerie, i do have anxiety problems... thanks, man, i'll keep it close
>>
Give me something, anon
>>
>>37743990
Not sure how this works. I'm looking for a path forward, do you have anything for me anon?
>>
>>37743990
May you find good fortune! Bright days are ahead for you!
>>
>>37746098
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.”
>>
>>37746140
1 Corinthians 16:14
Let all that you do be done in love.

1 John 4:8
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
>>
>>37746150
Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand.

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
>>
>>37743990

Should I marry her?
>>
>>37746211
Thank you, you are insightful :)
>>
>>37743990
Always glad to catch your threads anon, hope you're doing well.
>>
>>37745044
Thank you
>>
>>37746039
This is actually pretty relevant, thank you for your time and insight. Do you have any advice on how to interpret signs? I feel like I get whispers of events that are going to happen, but I often don't think they will happen as they're usually unlikely, but the whole year of 2023 and the astrological "return of saturn" or whatever it's called when something major happens when someone is 28-29 really changed my mind
>>
>>37746224
Extremely helpful. Thank you.
>>
>>37746256

Please bibleanon I need help
>>
>>37746256
>>37746337
I think no. But it is for you to think about.

Proverbs 3:20
... She eats and wipes her mouth and says, ‘I have done nothing wrong.’

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 16:5
Everyone who is arrogant in heart is an abomination to the Lord; be assured, he will not go unpunished.

I';ld say she's not from the Lord:
Proverbs 19:14
House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.
>>
>>37746283

Matthew 25:23
His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’
>>
>>37746287
>return of saturn
Yes, saturn return. Bible teaches not to go into such things. The reason is, because it doesn't determine everything, and people abuse it, misunderstand it etc. However, the Bible does NOT say that these things have no power at all so.

However, for the majority of people, the priority is to become a good person, and this is what the Bible teaches.

>interpret signs
If you are interested in spiritual gifts, Bible tells us that there are, and that it is OK to desire them. In fact, we should all learn eventually to receive the Holy Spirit, which can for example give us prophecies.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%2012&version=ESV
>>
File: doggo.jpg (45 KB, 400x533)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
TAKING A BREAK

FOR THE NIGHT

WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW
>>
>>37746555

Thank you brother. Rest well. Also checked trips
>>
>>37743990
Christ is King!
>>
>>37743990
Have a good week op
>>
>>37746789
Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:25-34
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?
>>
>>37747621
Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

James 1:2-4
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
>>
>>37743990
Gotta have a friend in Jesus~
>>
>>37749108
How hard will I have to work to find a woman that I love and will love me back with all her heart?
>>
>>37749119
2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:22
So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
>>
>>37749220
Psalm 37:3
Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
>>
Peace to you friend
>>
>>37749592
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, ...
>>
>>37749638
Thank you very much my friend. Be well.
>>
>>37749449
Thanks
>>
Will I find the correct carreer?
>>
>>37750142

We all have different gifts. Each gift came because of the grace God gave us. Whoever has the gift of prophecy should use that gift in a way that fits the kind of faith they have. Whoever has the gift of serving should serve. Whoever has the gift of teaching should teach. Whoever has the gift of comforting others should do that. Whoever has the gift of giving to help others should give generously. Whoever has the gift of leading should work hard at it. Whoever has the gift of showing kindness to others should do it gladly.

Matthew 6:24
“No one can serve two masters, ...

James 1:6
But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.

Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me.
>>
>>37750191
Thank you very much!
>>
>>37745698
>>37745801
>>37745812
>>37743990
Hi again op. I'm doing okay but I'm still a bit worried and I can't help thinking about it even as I kind of try to take my mind off it . I slept okay last night though so that's good
>>
>>37750577
Well, those words are true today as much as yesterday so.
If you really want to change your situation then ask God for a way out. God is real 100%, but you gotta apply that which you already know, otherwise God can't help you.

So in your situation try to stay relaxed, and then start working to what you want. God will assist.
>>
>>37750809
I don't even know where to begin I feel like I need a miracle and it's not even worth trying to get out. I'd love to move to a different neighborhood but I can't afford it and I haven't worked in years and have almost no skills
I've just been waiting to become homeless so I can kill myself but I've lasted a lot lot longer than I originally thought I would
>>
>>37750828
Heaven is free. We can't work for God.

And, God is very happy to turn a big mess around, because it will make you love Him that much more. Plus, Moses murdered an egyptian, Saul/Paul persecuted Christians. God's grace is much bigger and wider than anyone can imagine.

Luke 7:47 Therefore I tell you, because her many sins have been forgiven, she has loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little.”

>haven't worked in years, no skills, waiting to become homeless, kill myself
Obviously, your whole mindset is not of God, it's a very dark one. God has a life for you that you enjoy, that teaches you some skill, or where you are useless, have a nice roof over your head, and where you can live a long and great life.
You are litterally a child of God, and you are meant to inherit a part of the universe. But we have to change our mindsets, open our hearts..
Ask for forgiveness of everything you have done, ask for forgiveness for every other being that has wronged you, and then ask God to give you heaven on earth. Then the process will start 100%.
>>
>>37750941
Where you are useful**
>>
>>37750941
If it's free why can't I have proof of God? Why can't people regrow limbs today?

I don't think my mindset is dark I'm just an existential nihilist and a hedonist. I still have morals and think it's wrong to Violate others rights but that's just my preference

Right now I have a roof over my head but I'm just in a not great neighborhood. Why should I want to be useful last time I had a job I was suicidal until I quit.

Okay I did the forgiveness things and asked for heaven on earth.
>>
>>37743990
Blessed be, you're doing important work
>>
>>37751005
>Okay I did the forgiveness thing
That's very good! God will take it from there.

>Why can't I have proof of God
There are some really long answers for that. But in general 'You reap what you sow',
and for many people that is not the priority in their life or they do not work towards that. God respects our will.

But you can absolutely get proof of God, once you truly desire it, and are ready to implement the changes to your life that are necessary.
>>
>>37751043
Matthew 13:11 He replied, "You are permitted to understand the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, but others are not.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

Proverbs 18:15
An intelligent heart acquires knowledge, and the ear of the wise seeks knowledge.

Proverbs 16:16
How much better to get wisdom than gold! To get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.
>>
>>37743990
Have a good day, have faith in Father, and carry on
>>
>>37751103
Alright thank you.
>>
>>37743990
Will I be successful in my academic studies and have a good job?
>>
>>37751122
Psalm 127:2
It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

>>
>>37751131

Proverbs 11:18
The wicked earns deceptive wages, but one who sows righteousness gets a sure reward.

>>
Will the date with L turn out well for my goal of eventual marriage
>>
>>37743990
I hope you're having a nice day
>>
>>37751231
Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character

Job 12:12
Wisdom is with the aged, and understanding in length of days.
>>
>>37751241
2 Timothy 2:15
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.

Proverbs 21:5
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, ...

Proverbs 14:23
In all toil there is profit, ...

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
>>
>>37744295
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can only be committed while Jesus was/comes back to Earth. The Pharisees committed it by rejecting God before their own eyes
>>
>>37751347
They also accused Christ of doing his miracles by demons instead of by the spirit, that was more the blasphemy against the spirit the Pharisees were guilty of than just rejecting him.
>>
I gonna kms soon.
>>
>>37752146

1 Kings 19:12-13
and after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah?

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
>>
Love you bud, thanks for this.
>>
>>37752641
Proverbs 4:18 The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining brighter and brighter until midday.

>>
File: christkeks.jpg (102 KB, 720x576)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
OP HERE

ENDING THREAD

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING
>>
File: 6orzim3t1pvc1.jpg (953 KB, 3179x5066)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>37753313
Thank you, OP. Very cool.
>>
>>37743990
>>
I decided to spread good news and actions this year and it's going well so far

What does the Bible has to share with me?
>>
>>37743990
I am an atheist. I share many values with christians and I have good relationships with some catholics and protestants.
I feel like theists are much happier, how do I start believing? Its not that I hate god or lack faith in him.
I lack the belief that he even exists and I want that to change.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.