[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1709639079398109.jpg (97 KB, 960x540)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Welcome. The purpose of this general is to show you how to use your own wonderful human imagination to achieve your every desire.

The world and all within it is man’s conditioned consciousness objectified. Consciousness is the cause as well as the substance of the entire world. So it is to consciousness that we must turn if we would discover the secret of creation. Knowledge of the law of consciousness and the method of operating this law will enable you to accomplish all you desire in life.

The Main Concepts:
> Imagination creates Reality
> Assumptions harden into fact
> Consciousness is the only Reality
> Feeling is the Secret
> Prayer, Living in the End/In the Wish Fulfilled (remaining Faithful to your Idea)
> You are the Operant Power
> There is no one to change but Self (Self-concept)
> Thinking Fourth-Dimensionally (Time is an Illusion)

> Can I manifest ___?
Yes! Creation is finished.

> Curious? Do the Ladder Experiment
pastebin.com/yXqanLu6 (embed) (embed)

> The Simple Technique
web.archive.org/web/20230724062515/https://pastebin.com/0v2Pf0EE

> Who is Neville Goddard?
Neville was a mystic who taught the Bible as a parable of the human psyche — a great psychological drama — and not a record of historical events.

Recommendations for beginners:
> How to manifest your desires (Core 5 Lessons & Radio Talks)
mega.nz/folder/V8ESkKzC#bHIFV4BxgHk7ksf6Pwq_-Q

> Neville's Feeling is the Secret
files.catbox.moe/rrsh2g.pdf
files.catbox.moe/wwq24r.epub
>> Audiobook
[YouTube] Feeling Is the Secret (1944) by Neville Goddard (embed)

> The Power of Awareness
www.globalgreyebooks.com/power-of-awareness-ebook.html
>> Audiobook
[YouTube] The Power of Awareness by Neville Goddard [Full Audiobook] (embed)

—/ Extra resources /—
>Master Index
pastebin.com/Ne1Tms8S (embed) (embed)

> Universal Line
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1X9dB7eDI5RcHOBvixGjAhZ_lgJjJIhGq

> Library (Hemi-Sync included)
mega.nz/folder/Ns9mhDSC#iKKxSnq5EoG_GxYLeylrSg

> Previous Thread
>>37721225
>>
why was the previous /LoA/ general deleted?

are the glowies mad?
>>
>>37738151
Probably.
>>
so here is a method I have been experiencing with to avoid accidentally manifesting bad impulsive thoughts.
basically some sort of authentication.
whenever I am doing a new session I do the ritual of saying aloud my intention + a magical password I know. or write them on a piece of paper.
i intend that doing this action establishes a new session where I can manifest only what I typed or said outloud. any other ideas that I visualize or try to manifest won't be manifested because I don't have permissions and authentication to do so.
also only me with the password can manifest anything regarding my life.
this is basically leveraging the LoA and the intent method to protect myself from other people and from my impulsive thoughts.

this is just a what I found convenient for me. if you are not autistic like me you can just intend that only what you set intention to manifest before your session is manifested.
I just like to make complicated rituals, like saying outloud my intention, saying the magical password then looking at some random image while squatting etc...

also I have been experimenting with mixing SATs and the intent method. basically doing the intent method during the hypnagogic state. I tested it a couple of days ago with moving my hand and my hand moved faster than when I was awake. not sure if that's just placebo.
>>
>>37738144
Yes, but...
>>
>>37738151
Mods fear f Gardner and SManon. This entire general will probably get nuked next.
>>
>>37738151
what
>>
File: 1688376732712713.png (45 KB, 255x255)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>37738450

not lurked in a while can someone enlighten me on fgardener and smanon? and why don't the glowies wan't me to know?
>>
>>37738450
>This entire general will probably get nuked next.
That would be so good, but it’s unlikely.
>>
>>37738627
Gardener is the single greatest manifestor of all time and redefined Buddhism as well as being God.
SManon is also the greatest manifestor of all time and gained the ability to move his hand by thinking about moving his hand but not actively moving his hand. Yeah. He is also God and has a PDF compiled of his absolute wisdom.
>>
File: 1673046170960117.jpg (26 KB, 640x480)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37738640
fascinating thanks anon, if anyone has that pdf I'd be very greatful
>>
>>37738280
This is just coming to the conclusion of sigil work in a very roundabout way.
>>
At least we can all agree.
>>
Glowies want you to keep doing SATS, because we all got 10/10 results with it, became millionaires and got male model faces with it, after only few nights doing it

I wonder why, after we all had mindblowing success with it, we are trying other techniques like SMAnon, UL and Gardener?

Oh right, we manifested being masochists right after these god tier manifestations. Further proof that SATS work even for that, it's time tested
>>
>>37739120
Don't forget thanks to SATS everyone's sp wants to cuddle and give them kisses every night.
>>
Hi why schizo people who live a fantasy world in their head and believe it's real, are still struggling in this world ? Legit question
>>
>>37738280
It's a good tip to prevent you from manifesting intrusive thoughts (if you suffer from OCD for eg) but why not just tell your subc not to manifest things that are harmful for you, instruct it to just manifest the good things. Plus it knows what's good for you anyways so it should be fine
>>
>>37738151
It's probably still online on 4pleb archive
>>
Still waiting for my 1k usd passive income
>>
>>37738151
Because it's bs and new age shit. Yet to hear about ppl becoming billionairs on here.
>>
>>37739155
They cope by saying that the "real" schizos are too attached to their fantasy. You need to desire the goal and be deattached if it doesn't happen at the same time or something.
>>
File: 1652795948548.jpg (178 KB, 700x764)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
spooky brigade of glowies, wonder how much they are paid per post?
>>
>>37739155
I don't. Dragging people in my fantasy world
>>
>>37739191
>yet to hear about ppl becoming billionaires on here
if I become I will make sure to post an update
>>
>>37739184
Waiting for gesara
>>
>>37738144
The humble servant of God vs the Proud slave of Lucifer.
>>
>>37739155
Common question. A fantasy is not enough, people with mental health issues have the same issues the Anons here- they think they believe in their desires more than they believe in their fears and hangups.
>>
>>37739191
We had one
>>
How can I be like Chad on the right? I was before but now things have shaken my belief that things will work out. I now fear that I must always take action in order to ensure that things will work out.
>>
>>37739779
>I now fear that I must always take action in order to ensure that things will work out
Why?
>>
>>37739508
You have this backwards.
>>
>>37739789
Because. I don't have a good answer for why I actually need to. That's all I can come up with.
>>
Matthew 7:13-14
>“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

I'm curious about the opinion about the bridge of incidents here in general. Do you have to be strict and constantly follow the actions dictated by your new state? Is the bridge like a broad net, which will draw me slowly towards the goal even if I'm not perfectly embodying the state?
>>
>>37738144

Things are wonderful. My family easily helps everyone in need now and receives endless abundance in return. Things are better than ever and they continue to improve daily. Everyone who has ever helped me or my family is incredibly blessed and happy to see the immense wealth and endless happiness and success my family now enjoys.
>>
So many things have come to pass for me. In addition to jobs, I had a major, major movement with my personal life this weekend. Someone i never expected came back so strongly. Not currently at home so I can't look at my journals for exact dates but I'll give what I can remember.
The methods that worked for me:

-2 cups - revised a fight we had that broke us up in December. Did this on March 30.
-List method scripting - listing short statements of what I want every day in a journal. Have been doing this particular manifestation since January or so.
-scripting a full scene on paper, then experiencing it in classic SATS. Have been doing that one since January or February.
- body part movement as a timer - a week ago.
-SManon intention (picrel) - worked two days later.

They all worked. The methods are just a way to get to your subconscious. I wish I could give more details but it's personal stuff. But my faith right now is at an all time high. You can have it all, lads.
>>
Manifestation or not, the list method has actually been great just as a practical means to organize thoughts and consolidate motivations into action. It also helps you remember good advantages on your side like that your dental insurance is decent and you'll have an easy time getting get work done etc. etc.
That being said, I wrote down that I find a $100 dollar bill in the street. Twelve days later there's a crisp one crumpled underneath the trim of the gas station counter while I'm getting breakfast tacos and a can of goysyrup.
>>
>>37740270
>SManon intention (picrel) - worked two days later.
SM here. Amazing I'm so glad everything is in motion for you now!

No need to go into specifics but on a scale of 1-10 how personally big was the manifestation your pic rel caused within 2 days?
>>
File: 6389361615576050.png (674 KB, 500x782)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>37740390
I would like to invite you to the loa chat SM anon, consider joining your technique is very interesting.
https://t .me/wizandstuff

I want to see if we can perfect it
>>
>>37740390
Oh I see you replied
>>37727892
No unfortunately tg has go be downloaded, and no its not like whats up or viber where all your information are stolen
This is the uncesored version
https://telegram .org/android
>>
>>37740626
I will be on tomorrow
>>
I threw out a seig heil in a thunderstorm and the biggest lightning strike of the night hit
>>
>>37740703
alright fren
>>37740711
kek
>>
File: 1695764443573189.jpg (238 KB, 850x2000)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>37739155
They can't go for the pearl of great price and only search for what is good for their lives. They're so busy noticing "patters" on literal noise, that all they manifest is hate from their hateful attitude and paper dragons. LoA is not about just fantasy or daydreaming, you need focus and they're focused on a shit world so they have what they focus on: shit lives.
They also love to spam about being persecuted and how every post they don't like is from a jew, or a glowie, or a demon, etc, so they're getting the things they're searching for, as are replies that they don't like and delusions of gangstalking and samefaging.
TLDR: LoA needs focus and other things you can find in the OP and shizos are focused on literal mental guano, paper dragons and hate so LoA works but all they get is a shitty life.
>>
>>37739508
Go back to your containment thread/board, tourist.
>>
The temp agency isn't open till Monday but I need to line up a job tomorrow (sunday)

What do?
>>
>>37740390
All of that that I listed was related to getting that person back into my life, but this time in a nicer, more harmonious way. All of the methods were different aspects of this issue. Picrel was about communication.... more frequent and clearer. Lines of communication opened two days later and we are already back together.
>>
Best ways to train mental focus? Can’t do simple visualizations for shit thanks to the sensory overload or ADD/ADHD, perhaps. Didn’t noticed how fucked up is my brain until I tried to carefully visualize climbing a ladder before my sleep. Changing perspective from FPP to TPP, intrusive and completely derailing thoughts, unwanted objects in the picture etc
>>
Loa is real do drugs if you have to
>>
>>37740270
New to this stuff. What's the body movement as a timer and SManon's intentions?
>>
>>37739868
that's nice
>>
>>37739868
Stop posting this shit over and over again
>>
>>37740941
the crazy people will save this world
>>
>>37740941
Based truth.
>>
File: 1636390875741.png (186 KB, 462x725)
186 KB
186 KB PNG
I don't have lots of money
I don't want lots of money
I will never have lots of money
>>
>>37739155
The fun is in the crazy retardery of it all.
I have come to learn that trying to piece together the puzzle of reality is for fools.
I just merely embrace the fact that I am a crazy retard.
>>
>>37741791
>I don’t do LoA and I have no interest in it.
>I am retarded
>I am crazy
Have you considered changing your ways and not trolling?
>>
>>37741798
Anon, have you ever considered not being a faggot?
I have everything I want.
>>
>>37740270
What's the 2 cup method?
>>
>>37738144
Existing is unbearable on some omnipresent and inescapable level. I briefly leave this, and inevitably fall abck into a sink of manifesting my own self destruction. Only something else controls the broader script, so it doesn't kill me completely. Just amplifies the torture in repetitive ways.
>>
>>37740837
I don't look for movement, but if you want something and there's constant evidence it's not there it becomes difficult. Should I really just do SATS and completely ignore everything 3D shit throws at me?

>>37741820
I find uninstalling social media and writing notes helps me. I wrote a short reminder on how 3D reality is to be ignored and I come back to re-read it when I have doubts
>>
>>37741866
I get the same feeling after a while. I seem to naturally revert to manifesting my own misfortune ("My life is so boring", "Nothing ever works out", "I'm unhappy", etc...) after some arbitrary amount of time and I always have to claw my way back out.
>>
>>37740270
I did the two cups method but I didn't see changes so less than two weeks later I tried TriumphantGeorge's mirror method and void method. Is it true you need to wait two weeks before trying again? Did I fuck up?
>>
>>37741829
Weak insult.
You failed to address the facts that you aren’t here for LoA and that you confirmed you are a crazy retard. You wouldn’t even know if you have everything you want. You are of no value.
>>
>>37741920
Those are reality shifting techniques and not really law of assumption. They are clearly not going to do anything but if they did work you’d be shifted to another reality straight away. You don’t need to wait before trying again.
Pasty of the scam here is that you are meant to gradually notice changes in your new “reality” so that’s why things like wait two weeks are added.
Of course nothing has happened and it’s like >>37740941 says - patterns in literal noise.
You’ve tried them. They don’t work so try something else. Maybe go for something that stood the test of time rather than this obvious trash?
>>
>>37741957
10¢ has been added to your account Ty for your service
>>
>>37741971
Congratulations on failing to discourage truth and discussion.
Fucking basement glowie.
>>
Solution for feeling like you have to do aa specific thing to get out or to move to the next level in some area? For example you must get a different job to make more money, you must jump through hoops to get the girl.
>>
>>37739155
You manifest what you believe to be real. So if you're paranoid and constantly dwelling on fearful thoughts, you will manifest all of that misery into your life.
>>
any success on getting taller/increasing height using the Law? or shud I just kms?
>>
>>37741860
If it isn't in the OP...
>take two cups
>fill one about halfway with water
>label the cups: the one with water, your current situation (e.g. "poverty"), the empty one, with your desired situation ("wealthy")
>focus intently on the one with water. Really get in there, mentally: that cup represents your life right now. It IS your life right now. That water is your poverty.
>now focus on the empty cup labelled wealth. That is your life when you're wealthy. Think of all the things you'll do and see and experience when you have wealth. Mentally assign that cup as wealth.
>Now: pour the water from Poverty Cup into Wealthy Cup
>Consider strongly what has changed. The water, your financial status, has just changed from poverty to wealth. You're wealthy now - you're in the wealthy cup, so obviously it's true.
>You're done. You can drink the water, you can toss it out, whatever, but the ritual is completed. You've just turned water to wine, poverty to wealth, there's nothing else for you to do.

Understand: it's a ritual, a second cause, no different than lighting candles in a pentagram and sacrificing a chicken. But it works if you believe it works. You can obviously replace wealth with whatever you want.

It doesn't work on my machine but others have reported great success, so give it a shot, see if you get results
>>
Is it better to fucus on the mental image that implies fulfillment of desire and let the feelings come naturally or first find the feeling and then gradually build the image in your head?
>>
>>37740270
Congrats! A question, how do you know all the methods you did work, because you got result just after SMAnon one, not the other ones, so you think they help too? Thanks
>>
Anyone have advice for using vision boards?
what should i be thinking about when viewing? any special techniques?
>>
I sometimes sporadically get "notifications" of event seconds before they happen.
Sometimes I can do it consciously.
I can also make longer-term wishes that come true by repeating them three times while drawing a pentagram in the air.
Is this the thread?
>>
>>37742858
>>37742832
No. This is a LoA thread
What’s with the derailing?
>>
>>37742885
i figured vision boards were related
>>
What if SManon method with moving arms/hands was just working because of self hypnosis? I read previous threads where people achieved moving their limbs but not getting their stuff (texts, money, etc).
There are videos on yt showing how to do this limb moving experiment under self hypnosis, isn't it just the same phenomenon?
>>
>>37742946
Probably just self hypnosis yeah, try the same to move a glass or make a chair fall, and see if you can do it.
>>
Tried my first actual attempt of SManon's technique yesterday using that short guide: every time tapping a finger on my phone = a certain result. For the same end result as that, I'm also doing SATS daily. Feels like I'm micromanaging a bit (the finger tapping relates to the end, but it's more like a how), but we'll see.
>>
>>37739155
Its simple, this is your dream world. those mentally ill people? your own manifestations
>>
>>37742885
I don't know where else to go with >>37742858
>>
>>37738144
I actually questioned my trust in the universe and took it one step further
>>
>>37743003
This is the correct nevillian answer. What happens to them is based on what you assume happens to them.
>>
>>37743139
I don't think neville goes all the way through idealism though.
this is more like triumphantgeorge/JP/ Geroge Berkley kind of thing
>>
>>37743150
What do you think eiypo means kek.
>>
>>37742078
Look up "S3Anon" on 4plebs or any other archive site.
>>
>>37743003
Easy answer to deny everything and avoid proving anything. Yeah for sure, if someone can't manifest that's because I believe he can't. Congrats you found the ideal explanation to justify why it doesn't work as intended, so noone can argue. Jeez.
>>
>>37741905
>Should I really just do SATS and completely ignore everything 3D shit throws at me?
NTA but regardless of method you will have that moment where you know you've done enough and that it's coming. You shouldn't need more reassurance than that unless you are actively fighting the process.

Can you accept that you can have anything you desire without effort?
>>
>>37741866
>Only something else controls the broader script, so it doesn't kill me completely
Are you the Captain of your ship?
>>
>>37743441
To a great extent, no. My mind was shattered and some other aspect scripts things in the background.
>>
>>37742653
>Now: pour the water from Poverty Cup into Wealthy Cup
I'm not ritualist, but reading this I got the sense that filling both glasses and then dumping out the poor cup and choosing the wealthy cup might work better- it closely follows the Neville method of choosing a different state and letting go of the old one.

The transmutation element is clever though since having the ability to change the things in your life from an undesired thing to a desired one is powerful.
>>
>>37742832
>>37742897
Vision board are LOAish, I don't use them but I would think it's closely related to crafting an imaginary scene for SATS impression.

>what should i be thinking about when viewing?
Your desire. Pick things that reinforce your desire and get you closer to the feel of the state you want
>>
>>37742946
Just because your hand raises that doesn’t mean you can change external things.
There is a massive difference between your body doing something you’d like it to and anything else outside you.
This is not going to help anyone. Worst technique yet. The real questiom is how anyone here would be stupid enough to believe this would help.
>>
Does anyone here use subliminals to aid in manifestation? Which ones do you recommend? Which sub creators are trustable?
>>
>>37742946
>because of self hypnosis?
It is, and the self-hypnosis works because you believe it does. I did it off and on since I was a teenager but I did it without knowing you had to believe it, I was just going through the motions. The books never specified, they just said it works without doing anything extra.

SMAnon will tell you this, he's not concerned that it's extra layers because he considers everything we do in this frame as extra layers. I prefer to do more with less but that's just me being efficiency minded.

Larger version of this is that you can use any method or no method at all as long as you believe it works.
>>
>>37743139
I think LoA doesn't work in my reality. Then why some people still get results? They shouldn't, if I follow your statement.
>>
>>37743446
Sorry to hear that, as you found out though the hard way, you can't be destroyed. You may be "shattered" but you are still aware. You can believe yourself into a better state, but probably not exactly the one you had before you were hurt. I recommend not obsessing on that, I did and it slowed down my recovery trying to reclaim all the things I thought I lost- there are better things to reach for than where you were though.

Decide though- are you the captain, or will you let someone else drive?
>>
>>37743501
Thanks. My message was more to say that self hypnosis has an effect on your body, but not on external things. That could explain why we get our arm to move with this method but not making other things move or change reality.
Even SManon only got $1000 and a few other things that could easily be achieved randomly without applying any method.
>>
>>37743487
>The real questiom is how anyone here would be stupid enough to believe this would help
Since all they would have to do is believe that it works for it to do so, your comment is ironic
>>
>>37743489
There are a few subs users, Anon™ is probably the most prominent. We had some really proficient users last year but the professional trolls chased them off.
>>
>glowies are already talking mad shit about SMAnon's technique again
>despite having more success stories attributed to it than SATS in the last few months.
I don't think this direct attack is working. Maybe try deleting the thread again or spam Gardner, that'll work.
>>
>>37743487
>>37743527
Helped >>37740270 get sp. Btfo.
>>
>>37740270
sup anon, can you explain the list method?
how are the statements written?
like what style, tense, etc...?
i mean do you write
- 10k dollars
or
- I have 10k dollars
or
- I receive 10k dollars today
or
- will have 10k dollars
etc...?

can you elaborate more
>>
>>37743527
>Thanks. My message was more to say that self hypnosis has an effect on your body, but not on external things
This is not actually true. SATS and other trance states are analogous to this and get outside of the body results. It's easier to believe the things we do with our bodies are under our control and not outside of that, but that barrier exists only in the belief that it does.

>That could explain why we get our arm to move with this method but not making other things move or change reality
I don't use SM's method because I've already done things that violate his premise that intention is the root cause of things, but the theory he is working on is sound because he believes it and the people following him believe what he is saying. He's using a basic occult technique where you tie an action to a result in your mind/belief so you take the action and it causes the result you intended. Ie: Snap fingers and get $10,000. As I said, needlessly complicated, not new and a technique that should be in /omg/, but works because of LOA belief foundation.

>that could easily be achieved randomly without applying any method
I can confirm what he is doing is working if you're concerned about that, it's just training wheels that can be hard to take off later. He's not concerned about that either because he's completely focused on results rather than refining a method, which is ironic if you want to push a specific method rather than the original focus of his posts that no one latched on to where it's all about intent.

Not really surprising when you think about it here, most new LOAnons want the cheat code, they don't want to know that it's dead easy and they've been doing it the whole time.
>>
>>37743567
Not the anon, present tense staying what happens exactly. Ex I want 10000 dollars will mess with your obsession over it. I have means you have it. I recieved means you receive it.
I find success with 80:20 small:big things. And 5-15 statements a day.
>>
>>37743577
checked
so if I want it I write
I have 10k?
that's it? no further elaboration on how and where I get it? just write that over and over again?
does typing have the same effect as writing on a paper?
also how many times to you write it?
>>
>>37743573
>I've already done things that violate his premise that intention is the root cause of things
Could you elaborate on that? What made you certain that intention is not the root?
>>
>>37743573
Explain how it is more needlessly complicated than doing SATs (an action) or believing(an action) to cause an event. Also this is Law of assumption AND manifestation general.
>>
i still find it hard to do sats
it's one of the most complicated techniques desu and shouldn't be recommended to beginners.
>>
>>37743590
I did not find repetition to impact it and make it faster. Id write it once and day and put it in every few days.
It might work for typing but doesn't for me. Physical pen and journal.
Also it's easy to test small stuff happens pretty quick you can even track how long stuff takes for you.
>>
>>37743603
That's exactly why the glowies keep pushing it and shit talking easier methods.
>Just do what's proven
Kek
>>
File: shopping (2).jpg (6 KB, 164x188)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37742804
See my response >>37741589
Each method was about a different aspect. 2 cups was about trust. List was about being open about our relationship to other people. Scripting was about a particular sexual act that had never happened but then did as if we'd always done that. Body movement as a timer was about mood. Smanon intent was about communicating.
This weekend, every one of them came to pass.

>>37741860
I think another anon responded on this so I won't repeat. It's a form of revision. I forgot to add that I also revised by writing a very short blurb about our fight, then crossing it out, then writing what I wanted to happen. Then I put that by my bed and read it in the morning and before bed just to remind myself that that was my new reality. And now it is.

>>37741920
See above. I felt it was done and kept affirming that it was.

>>37743567
Look up Joseph Alai for this. But yes it's just listing things you want as if they'd already happened. Adding in that you are happy and grateful for them helps. This method is what I used to have my person introduce me to others as someone they were in a relationship with (being open about us to others).

BTW I'm currently naked in their bed as I type this. Have all the faith. But don't get lazy. I'm not going to rest on this victory. I will do everything I can on my end to be a good partner and not fuck it up.
>>
>>37743591
>What made you certain that intention is not the root?
I've manifested things before that I had no intention of, as have other Anons in thread that did what I did. I manifested a lower resistance to manifests and suddenly things happened that were stray thoughts. Luckily I didn't manifest anything dangerous with it but lesson learned- you resist because it's just that easy for you to rewrite everything.

In addition to this, I did a direct test with his method framework in opposition to his method when I was able to discuss it with him here and get his root premise. I believed my arm to raise without intending it to do so. I simply believed it would and let it be limp. Less than a minute later it did against my desire for it to do nothing. People who have successfully done the ladder should be familiar with this, when I did the ladder I literally fought myself going up it, I had no pressing reason to...and against my will I did it.

Based on what I have seen, I believe our ability simply happens, the only one that can limit us is ourselves, and we do that by resisting things with our belief structures. One of the hardest lessons in LOA for most Anons here is to know that you are the one preventing your success.
>>
>>37743660
>BTW I'm currently naked in their bed as I type this.
Gigachad. Congrats
>>
>>37743660
>Adding in that you are happy and grateful for them helps

thanks anon
I am so glad and grateful to have 10k
>>
>>37743594
>Explain how it is more needlessly complicated than doing SATs (an action) or believing(an action) happening.
Because you are now stacking an unnecessary action(or more than one) on top of it.

You can't do SMAnon's method without belief, so you can't bypass that action. You're probably going to do the manifest in an altered state, so you are not bypassing SATS either. Then you are adding gestures or body actions to it.

You can see why SMAnon is not concerned about how complicated this is getting, he knows the score. For me, it's more about understanding the mechanics so you can take less steps. For him, he's stated that if more helps the Anon get a result, why not?

>Also this is Law of assumption AND manifestation general
Yes, and I support this. It's not occult and ritual magick general though, this is basically a chaos magick technique. People coming in to learn clean manifesting techniques should be able to learn those here and not be told they have to make it more complicated to get "real" results.
>>
>>37743603
I know many posters push SATS as the only method Anons should be doing but Neville never said this. He provided many techniques and encouraged people to get out there and do it in ways that work for them. There are other sources that work equally well since this all boils down to what you can accept.
>>
So I kinda gave up on SATS after accepting that I couldn't manifest shit beside climbing a ladder but discovering affirmation has been a god sent, instead of wasting my energy trying to imagine things before falling asleep I just put some headset on and listen to alpha affirmation.

I really fail to see the point of doing sats when you can just take this easy method
>>
>>37743573
>it's dead easy and they've been doing it the whole time.
It seriously is when you don’t resistance towards something. I used to chase for the “key” to my problems when really I could use myself a key to stop being in my own way.

>inb4 root cause
How was your experience to that? You told me that but I never really followed it up. That’s my overall goal now rather setting that thing of mine
>>
>>37743828
Yep, and you should do that if it works for you. SATS is just a deep trance, you can get that deep with other methods too.
>>
>>37743828
I think neville never said that you should visualize a hyper-realistic vivid scene. he mostly focused on the feeling. you should focus on feeling as if things are already done. the scene is just a way to induce that feeling.
but maybe I am wrong. i read "feeling is the secret and it seems like he never mentioned vivid scenes or imagination. just the feeling.

but maybe I am wrong.
>>
>>37743842
>>inb4 root cause
>How was your experience to that?
Root cause is still nebulous to me because when I think I pin it down there is something underneath it.

My current thought on it is this- you use your beliefs to keep your manifests on safety lock. You believe something, you manifest it easily. That's the "key," but in this case the key is for a lock you built.

When there is no resistance, what is the mechanism? SMAnon can be forgiven for thinking it is intent, but I think he doesn't realize that part of the idea of intent being the root cause is that NOT intending is crucial for the process to not happen all the time. It could be as simple as our thoughts change everything around us, if so that's a literal version of:

"I think, therefore I AM (and all else is)."
>>
>>37743861
>I think neville never said that you should visualize a hyper-realistic vivid scene. he mostly focused on the feeling. you should focus on feeling as if things are already done.
NTA, This, but I do believe he said to visualize it to the best of your ability. In one of those lectures he turns around immediately and says that the people who can't do this should think of their desire and affirm "Isn't it wonderful?"

I believe the reason he pushed visualization with as much realism as possible was as a tool to convince the person doing it that it was real. His description of walking down the cold streets of New York while imagining he was walking the palm tree lined streets of Barbados suggests that he was fully immersing to push out the notion that he was not there yet.
>>
Don't chuck me in the party van again, """troll"""
>>
>>37743828
>>37743861
>>37743934
A trick I learned from Joseph Alai is to look at your hands in the imaginal scene. You see your hands often in the 3D, so when you're in your scene, looking at your hands will ground you and really make it feel real and that you are doing it on first person. I look at my palms and the backs of my hands and then start the scene, and will look back at them throughout to make sure I haven't lost the feeling. Tying your shoe does the same thing.

Doing this helped me get great success with SATS.
>>
>>37744084
I will try this. Sounds like an idea.
I bet it goes all AI image generator and I end up with 17 fingers.
>>
>>37744084
That's clever, I think they do something similar for lucid dreaming. Gonna try it myself on my hard manifest I'm working on.
>>
>>37741695
Sorry I missed responding to you. See picrel
>>
I've missed a lot of these threads.
Can I get a QRD on SManon and Gardners techniques?
>>
>>37743916
>That's the "key," but in this case the key is for a lock you built.
You’re getting somewhere with this, in my case it’s a conscious and unconscious thing. I guess this is where shadow work and root causing comes into play, you’re either finding a key to that lock or grabbing some bolt cutters

Even then I have a rough idea on why but I’m seeing how I can alleviate my resistance and just manifest stuff no problem, I confronted the idea of it “being too easy” and released it but still looking for more

>It could be as simple as our thoughts change everything around us
Those thoughts change our state of consciousness essentially
>>
>>37743501
Do you have any decent resources for self hypnosis?
>>
File: 924321.jpg (33 KB, 700x477)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
You guys only exist in my reality as text btw.
>>
>>37744522
I found the original book I got, I need to reread it now that I know LOA- Hypnosis for Beginners by William Hewitt.
>>
>>37743512
You think they're more lucky than you
>>
>>37742078
S3Anon is 6'7 and Lil is even taller than him.
>>
>>37744867
True. Lilanon is 6'8 but motheranon is only 5'1 which is why he chases older gen Asian women.
>>
>>37744867
6'8 I believe :)
>>
i have accepted it as my reality.

>>37744909
i don't chase older asian women and i am fairly certain that i am at least 5'9.
>>
Summoning SMAnon, i'm the fag who keep asking you about inner-return stuff, you said that you paused your attemps to focus more on present life and i understand, but can you give it a shot again ? i'm very intrigued about it, maybe you can learn piano or anything

so i humbly ask you to try it again for something simple like eating an apple or somethin
>>
>>37743742
>You can't do SMAnon's method without belief
I like all you wrote in this thread it's motivating.
But how to believe, if you dont?
I don't think my arm can move without I voluntarily make it move.
Also I don't think you can get a mansion out of the blue.
How to believe?
All the people around me, me included, struggled to have what we had, and many people get bad things happening while always thinking positive. It's tough to believe in LoA honestly. How do you believe?
>>
>>37743916
There are people who are convinced they are not gonna make it (disease etc...) and still they survive. How do you explain this, they didnt have the belief they'll make it, amd still they make it. Belief doesn't seem mandatory ?
>>
>>37743916
There are people who are convinced they are not gonna make it (disease etc...) and still they survive. How do you explain this, they didnt have the belief they'll make it, amd still they make it. Belief doesn't seem mandatory then?
>>
It seems that journaling (gratitude, SOMETIMES trauma dumping, specific questions help, and on the negative side, complaining in your journal) greatly affect the mind.
All is mind. Maybe a specific way of journaling helps your reality???
>>
There is no difference between moving your arm and gaining any other thing you desire. That is what all of the great mystical teachers have been saying through all of time. People fail because they do not believe this, or understand it, but you do not need to believe in or understand gravity to be able to use it to your benefit. The Truth does not require your belief, it stands on its own, and that is why we are told to test it for ourselves, "test the Christ within you, you will not fail".

You don't need to believe it. You don't need to understand it. To quote Todd Howard: "It Just Works"(tm)
>>
>>37745906
>To quote Todd Howard: "It Just Works"(tm)
>totally not belief
>>
>>37745906
Oooh good post; the glowies won't like that.
>>
>>37745906
>The Truth does not require your belief, it stands on its own
If The Truth does not require my belief, then what does it require?
>>
>>37745906
I wanna keep testing to raise my arm from the Christ within me
>>
>>37745930
Faith
>>37745568
>>37745620
ffs just read feeling is the secret, or listen to the audiobook. Nevilles explanation is as simple as it gets, idk why anons stay in this general without reading the required material.
>>
>>37746020
What's the difference between faith and belief?Neville never specified that iirc.
>>
>>37746026
NTA, there is none. Faith is just persisting in belief of something.

Other Anon is being "funny"- Neville literally says to believe what you want to become.
>>
I came to something disgusting, guys. I don't want to be like that.

I wanna fap to things like picrel
>>
>>37744867
ty for your comment anon!

but who's S3Anon and does it increase its height tho?

where do I look for this info?
>>
>>37746020
>Just use the most inefficient methods and waste 6 months before getting demoralized bro.
Book was written when NASA had less computing power than the chip in a singing Christmas card. NG's Loa is imperfect.
>>
File: 1708108170854669.gif (2.91 MB, 500x400)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB GIF
Anyone tried what I've been calling reverse LoA? It's convincing yourself you really don't want something, and you get it faster and with a greater magnitude than if you did it the regular.
I've gotten everything I ever wanted/needed from the law so just playing around with it now. Negativity is stronger than positivity, as in you always react more strongly to threats than rewards. Also, if you fear something it means you subconsciously anticipate it's arrival.
The issue is of course that if you do it well enough, you will end up thinking you don't actually want it when you get it.
>>
File: freckles girl.png (344 KB, 2414x762)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
THERE IS NO FICTION
>>
>>37743534
We're still here anon. Trolls eventually move on and we keep things together.
>>37740941
Sounds like you got bluepilled hard. Glowies and demons are used by schizos, but posting the dark truth about the Jews can only be done by those in the know.
>>
>>37743916
I've seen cases of people focusing intently all day for weeks on mental diet alone. Their process is to think as if it is already done. One girl bruteforced a manifestation that she says she didn't believe, and all she did was obsessively repeat affirmations. It's possible this caused her 4d to contain her desire, and she definitely was intending to cause it to happen. Belief must be out? Except as a tool to change your habitual thoughts, which may be the true first cause. Somehow I feel the answer is a paradox. It is and it isn't only belief or only thoughts or only intent. It's difficult to pin down first cause, unless you say whatever is being held by 4d source is what is reflected.
>>
>>37746077
Just admit you jacked it to child porn and move on, lol! Here's a secret, it's MUCH more common than you'd ever think.
>>
>>37746677
Leave and don't come back
>>
>>37746668
the whole vast universe is mental. it's consciousness. you have never left it to be in the "physical", there's no such thing. you're inside your mind right now, you're inside your own consciousness interacting with it. It's literally (emphasis on literally) a dream you occupied and made physically real. Plato's cave, we're all interacting with shadows. This is the shadow world. this is why a mental diet works. it's all mental.
>>
>>37746668
This is my opinion as well.
>>
>>37746442
It's called the "Not Technique."
>>
>>37746668

The first cause is not belief, or intention or anything like that. It is simple what you accept to be true

It's kinda like "oh x makes sense" and then you manifest that

That's why affirmations work, after certain number of rep you accept it to be true

same as for SManon's method, I tried his method for several days in a row doing it correctly and my arm didn't move. Only explanation is I didn't accepted it to be true

UL, for example can work by studying the materials, and over time you accept it to be true and that's why it works and why ULanon got 10k
>>
>>37746442
How do you implement this? It's not like you can genuinely pretend you don't want something because secretly you'll always know you want it
>>
>>37747081
How does this explain unexpected things happening?
>>
>>37746119
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/S3Anon/
here ya go
>>
>>37747199

The same way you're typing here now, you didn't consciously manifest this action but it is the consequence of the current state of the world, and unexpected stuff is the same way
>>
Why is f Gardner ignored now? Did the funding run out?
>>
>>37747340
DNI
>>
>>37747081
>UL, for example can work by studying the materials, and over time you accept it to be true and that's why it works and why ULanon got 10k
Makes sense to me. But I find the material annoying tor read. JP and Gardner are both nutjobs in their own ways and their material is such a slog.
>>
>>37747340
Had to buy an ad
>>
File: 1000197119.png (157 KB, 1500x1000)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>37747159
I'm the other anon who replied. It's like affirmations but for people who have trouble with believing normal positive ones. It sounds counterintuitive, but when you consider that if you tell a person "do not think about X," then they can't help but think about X no matter how many times you tell them not to nor how much you force yourself—just like when a woman tells you to not look at her cleavage but you automatically moves your gaze toward it anyway. This makes sense because in order to know what to not be or not do anything to something, one has to know/think about what that something is first. The technique works with declarative sentence too. For example:
>short guy thinks "I am not tall" but with the intention of being tall
>filter of the rational mind thinks "Yep, you're right—you're not tall. No need to resist this statement; it can go through"
>the intention of being tall can then go on to impregnate the subconscious (SC).
It works without intending to get your desire, but I think it really does boost it. This could be explained with the idea that the SC doesn't understand "not." Consider:
>I am tall vs I am not tall
>core ideas of sentences are "subject (I)" "being" and "tallness"
>"notness" can't be a valid quality in the same sense that "nothing" paradoxically still counts as "something" when you are aware of it
>therefore to the SC, I am tall = I am not tall
I can explain more why I think the SC deals in absolutes when figuring out what is "real," but I'm tired of thinking and typing right now. A tl;dr of it is similar to why |-1| = 1. Pic related, but replace the 0 with the SC/God, the positive numbers with "tallness," and the negatives with "not tallness" (as opposed to "shortness").
>>
>>37747552
Thought the /LoA/ community would boost book sales but we're all poorfags
>>
>>37747565
I don't believe in the efficacy of this approach because it might inspire the opposite feeling. For example, poverty and not wealth.
>>
>>37747581
One is not affirming "poverty," but rather "not wealth," which are the same to the rational mind but the latter is the same as "wealth" through reverse psychology to the subconscious. I do understand your concern as I had avoided this technique for a long time, but for a person who has too much resistance with positive affirmations it's worth a shot. Think about it like this: how much does a poor person who can't get into a state of wealth—despite affirming "I am wealthy" so many times—have to lose? At that point, trying out "I am not wealthy." wouldn't hurt much more if it did fail.
>>
>>37747340
It brought nothing new apart from his success story that, as good as it is, is just that, a documented success and nothing else.
His videos were unending ramblings mixed with /pol/itic dung and after sifting through them, again, there was nothing new. Some information that wasn't new unless you were new and never read the OP and no method unless you consider the "draw the rest of the fucking owl" meme a method.
Most of the pumping and circlejerk was focused on the mundane "da joos getting what they deserve" instead of LoA, bringing some offtopic heavy threads so the steam dissipated.
>>
>>37746662
>We're still here anon
Glad to hear :)
>>
>>37738640
>>37738663
Would also like to see the pdfs please
>>
>>37747727
I've heard a good method if you resist the feeling is to remove "I am" so you would repeat "wealth" as your affirmation. This leaves no room for your mind to argue.
>>
>>37748051
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/37696156/#q37697675
>>
>>37745930
Nothing. It requires nothing, for Truth is God and God... is. You want a thing to be True? You want your desire, right? Then all you need do is accept that it is yours, it exists, right now, present tense. The Truth is, all you have to do is let that statement sink in and you're good to go.

That's what all the techniques aim for. Scripting? Worked to get me $10,000 one time, when, as I was writing "I have $10,000 in my wallet", I got this strange notion, felt sort of like "why am I writing this, I may as well write that the sky is blue, such a waste of time to write out the obvious". I was never able to recreate that feeling on demand though. It seemingly can't be forced, or at least I haven't been able to force it, that notion just... came upon me without warning. I had 10k that evening: the company I had left automatically cashed out my stock (private company), the value of which came out to a little over 10k, and I had totally forgotten about that. It was spooky - a bit of premeditation or limited prescience. Used to have the sticky note, wrote the time and date for proof, but lost it, more's the pity and more's the fodder for the skeptics and cynics.
>>
>>37748330
>I got 10k that I already had.
>>
So if I understand SMAanon correctly, it's taking any action (for example exhaling) and associating it with a result (being 6 ft tall, having an 8 inch cock, SP, money, whatever) to get what you want
>take an action
>when i exhale my cock becomes an 8incher or whatever
>keep doing action with the intent
>??????
>BWC acquired
correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>37743150
Whose george berkley? Triumphantgeorge published something under irl name?
>>
>>37746643
If there is no fiction, my OTP is canon. God bless!
>>
>>37748642
>>when i exhale my cock becomes an 8incher or whatever
yep
>>
>>37748642
Yeah. Be sure to really focus on the breathing to distract you from your cock in the meantime. You can also add in a second minor manifestation that acts as a "receipt" which—if achieved—notifies you that the first, more important manifestation is completed too.
>>
>>37743916
>I think I pin it down there is something underneath it.
Ok I think I managed to find my own problems with root causing but I think there’s a few other things I’m not aware I had

More so something I really can’t say I know, what did you do next?

I came back to this post because I’m finding out more on the law of reversed effort, which is essentially the theory of if you put too much effort into something, the subconscious wins

Something I need to practice
>>
>>37738144
Seeing yourself in everyone is not good
>>
>>37748971
Why?
>>
>>37748821
ive been casting magic spells trying to get this german qt to fall in love with me but don't tell anyone i said this i dont want to jynx it
>>
>>37748973
Well imagine theres a murderer rapist that and you find out he had a similar life style to yours
>>
>>37748987
Ok and?
>>
>>37749008
That doesn't freak you out?
>>
>>37749017
Why should it?
First of all I don't know any murderers or rapists so I can't really relate.
Heck when I think about it, I don't think I ever met a real evil person, I only know about them through media like tv and internet.

But in my experience of real life these people don't seem to exist.
>>
>>37747565
Hmm alright, might as well try it, thanks
>>
I manifested a cute girl to show up during my morning walk today
WE ARE WINNING SO HARD
>>
>>37738144
Whatever we put out into the universe is reflected back at us, i have been feeling intense feelings of jealousy these last few days. It has culminated in me seeing my old crush once again, that woman is an odd one. She is very beautiful and is surrounded by chad coworkers yet i only see her hang out with some other woman. Still with the progress i am making i will have to either let go of her or take her.
>>
>>37748521
Yes, "coincidence", "would have happened anyway", blah blah. It reminded me of the Neville quote though, something like "a billionaire would starve to death in the streets for want of bread if he didn't realize he was a billionaire".
>>
>>37748821
Didn't some guy in this thread manifest a loli a few years back?
>>
>>37749055
Nice experience, but they do exist. I live in, let's say the "lower rungs of society", and I meet bad dudes all the time. They're honestly not any different from "normal" people though, everyone secretly wishes they could or would do something extreme sometimes, these guys just end up actually doing it, out of desperation, don't fear the potential consequences, boredom, whatever.

They say something like 2-3% of society are actually sociopaths. Sociopaths are really good at "blending in". So you probably *have* met an "evil" person, you just didn't recognize them as being "evil". Tell you a secret though: predators only go after prey animals, other predators are too dangerous to bother with. You don't have to be scared of "bad guys" if you yourself are the baddest motherfucker in the jungle, or at least competitive toward that aim. You don't have to "commit evil", but you should always maintain the potential to do so.
>>
>>37743691
NTA but someone who is practicing sm anon arm exercise. I wanted to ask you about:

>I believed my arm to raise without intending it to do so. I simply believed it would and let it be limp. Less than a minute later it did against my desire for it to do nothing.

Could you describe the difference between believing and not manifesting and the level of belief necessary to actually manifest? (faith).
For you is only having belief good enough for things to manifest? even without imagining the wish fullfilled?

I'm asking this because while doing the arm exercise I finally noticed that resistance which felt as a counter belief to what I was trying to manifest.
>>
>>37749666
>Satan get
We don't discuss that. If you know you know, if you don't know, you don't need to know. This board does not allow discussion of illegal activity and no one condones/avows any illegal activities here.
>>
>>37741700
thank you
>>
>>37748701
Bishop Berkeley was an important philosopher in the 18th century

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/berkeley/
>>
>>37746077
We don't have access to this kind of girl on pixel in real life LoA or not, none of us can have an asiat gf like this one
Yeah I know my conclusion is my command but keep dreaming
But yeah you can miserably fap on it.
>>
>>37746442
I think all of us introverts already do this naturally since childhood, telling ourselves "I don't deserve a cute gf I will never have one", and guess what, we still don't have one.
>>
>>37748330
>I had left automatically cashed out my stock (private company), the value of which came out to a little over 10k,
Hi 10k anon, I didn't know this part of the story thank you to reveal it. Unfortunately while I was impressed at the beginning I am not so much anymore since this money didnt come out of the blue you already had it in stocks.
That's always the same with LoA I noticed, all those who manifested something already had it in a way and it would have came without using LoA. Even Neville's manifestation about the money he got to buy the boat's ticket was not really a great one, since it was his brother who gave him this money. Without a rich family he wouldn't have gotten it.
>>
>>37749055
Yep tv lies all the time since years everything is staged.
>>
Hi, when Neville talks about the seed and the time it takes for it to produce results, what's a fair amount of time it should take? I am now into 18 months of manifesting sth and I'm a bit disappointed now seeing nothing.
I don't check the 3d and act as if it was already done, but after 18months of sats, affirmations, scripting, I checked 3d and want to stop this shit.
People say it shouldn't take more than 15 days one month max.
>>
>>37750430
There's no set amount of time, the time it takes is a construct that reflects entirely how well you are aligned with your desires.
It doesn't matter how long, how many times, or how frequent you do whatever method.
Anyone claims it should or shouldn't take a certain amount of days, weeks, hours, months, is bullshitting you.
>>
>>37750356
Ah yes the not magic enough demoralization.
>>
>>37750356
>more's the pity and more's the fodder for the skeptics and cynics.
You'll will get it eventually anon.
>>
>>37748330
>Worked to get me $10,000 one time, when, as I was writing "I have $10,000 in my wallet", I got this strange notion, felt sort of like "why am I writing this, I may as well write that the sky is blue, such a waste of time to write out the obvious"
Don't discount this:
>>37748521
>I got 10k that I already had.
On a deeper level you already knew you had it so your manifestation was to convert it to what you asked for.

>Nothing. It requires nothing, for Truth is God and God... is
That's a belief on your part, and it works because of it. Other Anons here say they believe the 3d because...how could you not? Absolute acceptance of a belief tells your internal defenses "It's ok, let this one through."
>>
>>37750430
>what's a fair amount of time it should take?
The secret here is that you subconsciously set the time frame. But...
> I am now into 18 months of manifesting sth and I'm a bit disappointed now seeing nothing
Have you felt it set yet? 18 months is a LONG time to be fighting yourself over something.

Have you done the ladder yet?
>>
>>37750279
Alot of us still hope to be proven wrong, or maybe we believe in the bullshit fantasy from sitcoms where you get the girl anyway. Maybe letting go of that , with no bitterbess or expectation is the solution
>>
>>37738144
>LOA #1755703765592
>still didnt get laid
>still poor as fuck
Explain this to me in detail retarda
>>
File: cool dude.png (84 KB, 614x528)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>Mark 11:24 - Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
>>
>>37750430
You do exercises to see what your manifestation time is. Also your supposed to manifest small wishes and large wishes together to see what your currently capable of. Eventually you'll get enough small manifestations that you'll start believing it's possible to manifest bigger things.
That's how it worked for me. It all comes down to your belief of what's possible, assumption of reality, blind faith and a belief in a higher power assisting you (or you being the higher power)

Back in the 90s I manifested a book, then a video game, a TV show to air, a movie to air, 50% off tires. Then I beleive this shit was real so I moved on to bigger things while manifesting small things.
I manifested a higher paying job, a promotion, a good affordable college program. I was floored by what I was doing so I moved on to bigger things.

I needed to get laid so I manifested becoming a PUA, then with pua skills I manifested a white gf, an Asian gf, a Latina gf, and then a black gf. I manifested a stripper gf as well and moved on to getting an SP.

Then I moved on to wealth and gambling where I ran into someone that taught me about luck and riding waves of Fortuna.

TLDR: keep manifesting small stuff like ladders and step up to bigger things.

I shared 2 books by Pam grout E2 and E3. they're in the library it's nothing but manifestation experiments.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>37750279
It's true but for me I have a tendency to focus on it slightly differently like "I'm doomed to be alone" or "I deserve to be lonely". Manifested that loneliness quite successfully.

I never even dared to think of women for the longest time because I felt I deserved none of that, so I shut out all thoughts even, it was quite bad, fortunately through LoA I did manage to open up to positive thinking and at the ripe old age of 29 I actually managed to experience love for the first time (though only briefly)
>>
>>37750430
Thank you to all who responded to me.
Yes i manifested climbing a ladder, did 3 days of sats and it happened 10 days after. I was blown away and it encouraged me to continue.
So I manifested other little improbable things like objects or clothes colors, etc.. nothing fancy but enough to build my faith in the process.
Then I started manifesting the big stuff, and I'm stuck after around 18 months seeing no result.
Resistance... maybe.. but I also had resistance when manifesting the ladder and the other things, I didn't believe it could happen...
Now I believe it can happen, but it doesn't happen anymore lol.
>>
>thought about moon lately
>go to shop
>moon shaped lamp
>mfw law of faggotry is real
>oh right, they are capitalizing on a recent eclipse
>>
>thought about retardposting lately
>go to /LoA/
>made a retardposting
>mfw law of retardness is real
>oh right, they are capitalizing on me being a retard
>>
>>37750893
>>37750967
Both based posts.
>>
>>37750430
Try SManon method
>>
Hi, for a gf manifestation should I specify all her physical and mental traits or there is no need to, as my subc should know everything I like? Same for the vaxxed status I'm only looking for a non jabbed gf, should I specify that too?
I am not sure the subc knows everything because if it was the case it would know I want a gf to begin with, without me having to do LoA.
Thanks
>>
>>37751057
What are the steps?
>>
>>37747259
any anons want to try this together and post updates?
>>
>>37751238
You are unworthy of my glory.
I am so tall now that the clouds are beneath me and the sun shines off my bald head on to the cities below.
>>
>>37751216
Don't bother, you're too obsessed.
>>
>>37749678
Ok but is that a reason to freak out?
>>
>>37751507
Even if I was, it wouldnt be a problem with Loa you can be in any state you want and still manifest.
If you have nothing useful to say please don't post
>>
>>37751216
girlfriends are some of the easiest things to manifest, just see her in your mind's eye and accept her as your reality. in my case i don't even attempt to manifest a gf and still managed to get my crush to give me that ishygddt look.
>>
>>37751743
>fails to manifest a girlfriend
>posts about failing to manifest a girlfriend
Yup, it’s the falure blogger again. His demotivational advice is on par with satan.
>>
>>37738144
I struggle with the sensation that I'm too old. This makes it far easier to try to manifest my own death. More torture, cycle repeats. Bit by bit though.
>>
>>37751743
you must be very good at manifesting gf's are hard to manifest. I mean ofc having a gf is not that hard and no need for Loa for that, but having one who has all the qualities you'd like her to have, it's far from easy and doesn't happen overnight, if it happens at all.
>>
Any tips on turning off resistance?
>>
>>37751558
"Freaking out" is a fear response. In general, fear responses aren't useful: you are either capable of defending yourself, or you are not capable. Either way, fear/anxiety/worry do not improve your scenario. You can certainly use fear as an impetus to take precautions, or you can ignore it, but either way, take fear and doubt out of your vocabulary, they do not serve you. The world would have zero problems if fear were banished from it. The Bible personifies fear and doubt as the fallen angel Lucifer.
>>
>>37751905
Rest, lay down, relax
>>
File: töh täh.jpg (9 KB, 298x278)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>37751878
i have been working on demanifesting the people from my older life, some of them may be nice but they just get in the way of actually important shit.

>>37751905
you must have full trust in both your abilities and the universe providing you (which may be one and the same but that's beside the point), if you cannot trust then your heart will be filled with fear.

>“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
>>
>>37749833
Thx for answering and the link. I like his argument for things popping in and out of experience as they are perceived, I guess god working in regularity (that causes things to reoccur) is what we'd now ascribe to belief and expectation, at least in loa terms. The limericks were cool too. But I wish these old timey guys had more practices to actually deepen these non-materialistic experiences instead of only philosophical discussion
>>
>>37751926
Just tell him you haven’t actually manifested a girlfriend. What is hard about the truth.
Giving advice on something you haven’t done is not cool.
Also quoting a fictional story?
>>
>>37738144
>serenity in fire
What is this? I searched and just found metal albums
>>
>>37751216
>I'm only looking for a non jabbed gf
Do you live in Nepal?
>>
>>37750356
Manifestations always take the path of least of resistance. If he didn't have a rich family, the ticket/money for it would come from elsewhere.
>>
File: templeotd.png (42 KB, 800x600)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
So i'm feeling pretty good rn. I'm at that state where it's right after you can't consistently manifest but it happens too much for coincidence, but before the "I can manifest 100 mil literally falling out of the sky". Any ideas for manifestations that are a middle bridge between normal and shit just materializing?
>>
>>37752141
Yeah i also felt this anon was larping
>>
>>37752250
Unfortunately... I know that they are rare now since everyone is jabbed in western countries but I'm counting on LoA to find the one who is not.
>>
Anyone gone off the rails and just ignored the 3d, as in not even the render unto caesar stuff? I'm fucking tired and frustrated. There's some bureaucratic paperwork issues and I wanna ignore the whole thing completely. I wanna go blow money like I have a lot of it. I wanna do crazy shit. It's only ever small manifestations but nothing really life changing, if I can't push to a new, bettet place with just belief and intention alone, maybe crazy enough actions in the 3d will get me there. I'm going insane.
>>
Dumb ass law can't even kill me so it's not real
>>
>>37751216
Ive actually done this before (my only big manifestation so far besides the ladder)
>should I specify all her physical and mental traits
Yes, if you want.
> as my subc should know everything I like?
It does, but you can choose what you want so why not? Could be that you ask your subconcious for its dream girl and it just gives you what you were gonna ask anyways. Your move, i guess.
>Same for the vaxxed status I'm only looking for a non jabbed gf, should I specify that too?
Sure. Just define what you want in your dream girl and then stick with it. Keep it small and unimportant as if you already got her.
>>
>>37753319
Thanks anon for your advices, that's cool
>>
>>37752541
Increasingly unlikely things?
>>
>>37751905
Try Liber Null

>All attempts to reorganize the mind involve a duality between conditions as they are and the preferred condition. Thus it is impossible to cultivate any virtue like spontaneity, joy, pious, pride, grace, or omnipotence without involving oneself in more conventionality, sorrow, guilt, sin, and impotence in the process. Religions are founded on the fallacy that one can or ought to have one without the other. High magic recognizes the dualistic condition but does not care whether life is bittersweet or sweet and sour; rather it seeks to achieve any arbitrary perceptual perspective at will.

>Any state of mind might arbitrarily be chosen as an objective for transmutation, but there is a specific virtue to the ones given. The first is an antidote to the imbalance and possible madness of the magical trance. The second is a specific against obsession with the magical practices in the third section. They are:

>1) Laughter/Laughter

>2) Non-attachment/Non-disinterest

>Attaining these states of mind is accomplished by a process of ongoing meditation. One tries to enter into the spirit of the condition whenever possible and to think about the desired result at other times. By this method, a strong new mental habit can be established.

>Consider laughter: it is the highest emotion, for it can contain any of the others from ecstacy to grief. It has no opposite. Crying is merely an underdeveloped form of it which cleanses the eyes and summons assistance to infants. Laughter is the only tenable attitude in a universe which is a joke played upon itself.

>The trick is to see that joke played out even in the neutral and ghastly events which surround one. It is not for us to question the universe's apparent lack of taste. Seek the emotion of laughter at what delights and amuses, seek it in whatever is neutral or meaningless, seek it even in what is horrific and revolting. Though it may be forced at first, one can learn to smile inwardly at all things.
>>
Till the end of the time
None of us will say goodbye
And my love won't die
"For" and "ever" is you and I
>>
File: 1691356368559482.jpg (166 KB, 850x1200)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>37746662
more like Idon'treallycare-pilled but whatever. Some people like to fight paper dragons but I don't. I don't need enemies in my life, even less ones that steal my emotions and my attention.
I've gotten my own proofs in LoA and not all of them were good, blessing ones but maladies and bad things that came to reality for giving attention to bad/stupid shit that didn't really cared or affected me at all.
I don't seek for things I don't want in my life and I don't want "le evil jews" in my life. If someone else wants to give their precious attention to them, it's his problem, not mine.
>>
File: IMG_5121.jpg (1.73 MB, 2268x4032)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
We already have it bros wagmi
>>
Miss my gf she won't talk to me and it might be over...but have another woman flirting with me so idk she's like crazy about me. Still want my gf but she blocked all communication.

Idk keep meeting women who wants my kid. And it's freaky. Putting this one in god's hands. Otherwise I see it as a green light to impregnate this stranger
>>
>>37754939
No advice anon, but I hope for the best for you, and others as well.
>>
>>37754957
It is what it is. I am what I am.

If she contacts me this week I'll marry her.
>>
>>37752121
For that you'd be better off studying esoteric traditions like yoga, tantra or western ceremonial magic. Of course these traditions aren't trying to "manifest" in a LOA sense but there's definitely ways to reconcile LOA with the methods in these traditions. For example one of the siddhis (supernatural abilities) spoken of in the yogic/tantric traditions is prakamya siddhi by which the the yogi can attain anything he desires.
>>
File: file.png (1.21 MB, 1000x666)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>37752141
>>37751757
>demoralizer bots are so badly coded that they entirely missed the context of my message

>>37754637
this, only thing i have to face is making that big leap to the new and beautiful life that i desire and deserve.
>>
>>37755341
It’s weird that it’s just you who gets these bots and the replies address your bullshit entirely.
Could it be humans who simply see through your non-LOA blogging and are accurate in their criticisms? It would seem so.
>>
>>37755357
what is this bullshit you are trying to address here? what exactly makes my posts non-LOA?
>>
>>37755388
Your posts are just low-tier blog posting.
It’s always stuff like
>I will win the lottery
Months of that one. Affirmations are just spam here and all you prove is you never win it
>my mother speaks to me about <random subject>
Totally fucking off-topic
You are just a compulsive blogger who shows how not to LoA and demonstrates eternal failure.
>>
>>37755405
months isn't that long to manifest winning the jackpot, i have already received the signs that it is happening. my mother is my muse and she guides me in the ways of /loa/, if her guidance is something i need to talk about then i shall.
>>
>>37755388
You say random bullshit half the time faggot. Useless advise. And having a mommy tulpa or whatever the fuck isn't loa. Leave and never come back. You are cancer.
>>
>>37755430
Idiot
>>
>>37755528
but i have talked about nothing but my progress with /loa/ and the things that touch me, i would argue that my relationship with my spirit wife is very much related as i use /loa/ methods to commune with her. it seems to me that you are the one who doesn't understand /loa/ and only want to spread hatred around you. also sir gawain is a fine story filled with pretty neat /x/ concepts but i don't see how that relates to /loa/.

>>37755553
bot.
>>
>>37755567
What is your progress? Are you just trolling?
>>
>>37755580
i have already left my old self behind and purged my temple off the graven images and the superstitions. i am already living in the end and am capable of making that leap to the new life. i am also receiving many of my smaller desires as well, for example i wanted a pair of boxing gloves so that i can exercise in my home but i couldn't afford them on my own. my aunt bought just the boxing gloves that i wanted and i will soon receive them from the post.
>>
>>37755567
If the mods really did their job this weird blogger would have been manifested a permanent ban a long time ago.
>my spirit wife is very much related as i use /loa/ methods to commune with her.
This is the kind of larping that really should not be here.
That said it’s handy to have this crippled idiot around to show posters exactly what not to end up like.
>>
I can see how my inner self reflects upon the world and I get that comfortable feeling of knowing that reality is very much like a dream. And yet the manifestations that I want to happen don't happen... I feel like I am self cucking myself and it's not great. Everything is self so why is me being such a dick to me???
>>
>>37755741
Yes, why indeed.
Maybe you might have an internalized feeling that you don't deserve what you want.
>>
>>37748120
Thank you kindly anon
>>
>>37755580
Never ask a tripfag his accomplishments
>>
>>37738144
What about the times when you misinterpret someone? For example I asked out a girl and she blew me off. Then later in the day she posted song lyrics and I couldn't understand what she meant by them. I was totally convinced that there was no chance of getting together with her because it was a song about not needing a man. Then later I found out from a mutual friend that she was just testing me and she wanted me to chase her. By then it was too late, the situation had changed and I had moved on. How would you explain this from an LOA perspective? I assumed I wouldn't be with her and that's what happened, but she actually wanted me.
>>
>>37756211
you wanted a woman to get with you and a woman attempted to get with you, it's just that the way they do it these days is very convoluted and you forgot to specify that you need them to get with you on your own terms.
>>
Thoughts on Joe Dispenza? Why is not in the Index?
>>
>Reading "intent is all that matters" theory
>Remember when I used to wish at 11:11 and actually would work a lot of the time
>I've now come full circle to wishing at angel numbers like 12 year old
Should've just stuck with it
>>
>>37752790
go crazy nigga. do what you can in the 3d, you are the infantry, use loa as close air/artillery support
>>
File: 1701830704601242.jpg (34 KB, 500x500)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>37756339
I'm a fan. His works specifically is what helped me heal some old emotional wounds by letting put a name to what I was feeling. Helped me let go of some shame I'd been carrying around for 15 years. I had no idea. I thought I was fine and was wondering why the things I wanted in my life wouldn't come. Even after i got into manifestation, i was only able to do smaller stuff but the big things works sort of come but then fall away, like i couldn't keep them. When I read Dr Joe and applied his ideas, I finally was able to forgive myself and feel like I was really deserving of success, and it came.

Captcha: 4G0D2G
>>
File: 1694273749542155.jpg (477 KB, 1010x868)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>37756339
His books are good if you're a science fag because most of them are success stories and studies. Most of his methods are guided meditations you can find in youtube but the books are still worth. Very helpful and comfy for healing but works for anything.
Not talked enough here because is prone to generate "baldposting".
>>
>>37738144
SMAnon please come back, the manifestions are not working
>>
I'm doing semen retention because I read many posts saying it boosts manifestations. Day 38 now and still no results. The only result I get is I am horny and want to bang every woman I see outside, even the older ones, fat ones, etc, which was not the case before starting SR (I have nothing against old or fat women, just not my cup of tea).
Any anons practicing SR with success here?
I also tried SManon method but doesnt work on my machine.
>>
>>37757683
Correctamoondough
>>
Have you ever tried LOA or any other type of manifestation to lose weight?

I ask because when it comes to losing weight you keep eating like you always do so how could the change happen?

I mean would love for the change to just happen despite that cause I love to eat, but it seems so far fetched

What do you think? Or could it happen? Has it happened to you or someone in this thread?

Thank you
>>
>>37757683
Lol SR doesn't boost manifestation
>>
>>37743828
everybody has different triggers that help people believe

for some it's SATS, for others it's affirmations, for others it's rituals etc.

I believe in SATS because when I do it the things I imagine come to me as if they are memories, meaning that they are something that already happened.
>>
>>37757683
SR only matters if you believe it does. You are the sole operant power in reality, you are the only force that moves the world - no external force such as semen retention changes anything unless you assume it does.
Be still and know you are god. Nothing outside of you matters.
>>
>>37757751
>/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>37757703
What I mean this is the classic real world vs desire .

looking at it from the “real world” perspective my body I getting more calories than it consumes, will this be ignored by the manifestation of my desire?
>>
>>37746643
every thought creates a ripple, and if you couple it with strong positive emotion even more.

you're like a radio beacon sending out signals, or as I like to imagine it, like a frame with water inside. you drop water drops in the middle. it creates ripples and they go to the border of the frame and eventually come back to you
>>
>>37757770
Teach me how to transurf senpai
>>
>>37750430
stop doing it all together, go back to normal life. if you are still doing it it's like implying to yourself that you don't already have it.
>>
>>37751341
S3Anon, where did you get your name from?
>>
>>37757751
I believe it does, but still it doesnt.
I also believe we can get stuff we want, but I still don't get them.
It's not a matter of belief it seems.
Intent? neither.
>>
>>37757774
you can try it with simple things for example. let's say you like rally cars or muscle cars. or a certain food. you can watch a video or movie about it and get really into it, feel the emotion. or you can also just imagine it. then just go about your day.

you're probably going to see a rally or muscle car soon or have that food served to you etc.
>>
>>37757770
I also like to see ourselves like circuits board and the universe going through it. we can change the circuit board and thus how the universe flows through us.
>>
>>37757806
How do I achieve the meditative state known as (cancalata)
>>
>>37757810
what did you achieve with loa until now anon?
>>
File: file.png (207 KB, 511x605)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>37757813
do you mean pic related

why would you like to have random thinking
>>
>>37757829
Yoga is the process of shifting the center of our consciousness from the empirical self to the eternal self
>>
How do I use the law to turn me into a woman

>inb4 tranny, kys 42% and tranny basedjacks
>>
>>37757798
Guess you're a hylic lol
>>
>>37757758
I guess this is unheard of lol
>>
>>37757884
You can’t. LOA can’t do this.
At best it might make you less of a shit poster,
>>
>>37757884
read "The Art of Dreaming" by Carlos Castaneda. It's in the last chapters if I remember correctly
>>
>>37757884
This is THE most common use for LoA and is often what successfully transitioned trannies vouch for so you're on the right track
>>
>>37757754
Looks like the next wave of shills and bots will be of the SR variety.
>>
>>37757828
bigger manifestations:
>got a kinky gf like I wanted
>she pays for most of my stuff
>wanted to see the northern lights but didn't want to go alone, ended up going with gf and saw them
>wanted to see another place, we are going there soon

medium manifestations:
>grades (and even better grades than I assumed)
>lost cat found back home alone
>got a girl to have a date with me after not talking for a long time
>got free haircuts for 2 years by being a model for a hair saloon
>was loosing hair, it got better
>hated old job but didn't got the courage to quit, they fire me soon after
>girl I wanted to date tells me she wants to meet me after 3 years (but I didn't reply cause I already have a gf now)

small manifestations:
>find toy car of exactly the car I imagined
>find money on the ground
>things I'm about to buy are way cheaper than I expected to or on sale
>things that I need or search appear easily to me either at a store, someone giving them to me or me finding them at home.
>tickets for a show were sold out, tried again and got ticket
>think about certain person, person shows up soon IRL
>watch death proof, next week huge modded muscle car shows up in street (later that day meet up with someone I knew, turns out her bf is the owner of the car and he's parked right there)
>watch rally video and get emotional, next week see a rally car

that's just the stuff on the top of my head
but I have to say that some things didn't manifest (yet) or how I intended to (for example that exact girl). I still enjoy life as I go through it and I am thankful, but I would like to have a breakthrough in financial freedom as well as a car.

I've also had some negative manifestations like ants and other things. mostly by watching video and being impacted by it.

>>37757829
I don't know much about that, but it seems to me you would achieve that simply by focusing on breathing and observing the thoughts you get
>>
>>37757951
Ill check it put thanks anon

>>37757954
got any specific sats exercises for this?
>>
>>37756905
>>37757289
Thanks guys. :)
>>
>>37757951
Smart move to send that loser off to read unrelated fiction bro.
>>
>>37758034
There is fair amount of overlap between Neville "worlds within worlds" and The Art of Dreaming. If someone wants to turn into a woman then let them do it like a Nagual, not some half-assed 3d measures.
>>
resistance is affirmation
>>
>>37757965
Excellent. Nobody talks about Gardner
>>
File: b5f.jpg (46 KB, 600x589)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>manifest money
>find a fiver on the sidewalk two days later
could be a fun coincidence but it's something
>>
>>37757973
Thanks for sharing anon. These are very encouraging results especiallyyour gf. Did you use affirmations or sats?
Did you believe or not?
>>
>>37758253
I did different things

writing in a journal "I have ..."
affirmations
sats

but mostly some deep sessions using gateway audios and doing sats during that. I think those we're really helpful because they got imprinted to a point in my head that they're like memories.

I believed that it was done and moved on. actually for a lot of time I stopped doing sats and just said a daily affirmation cause I got lazy.
>>
>>37757758
If you believe calories make you heavier and give you energy, it will be difficult to change without changing your diet. Do you ever eat to cheer yourself up? You wouldn't need to do that if your problems were already solved. Take care of those first, with LOA or not, before you move on to weight loss. Otherwise it may be tough.
>>
>>37757954
>successfully transitioned trannies
lol
>>
>>37758923
Through God all things are possible.
>>
>>37758923
Exactly.
What person even wants to be a tranny, a transitioned tranny, infertile, caricature of the opposite gender.
Why be a transitioned tranny when you could manifest yourself being a woman.
>>
>>37759193
I'm ready to read a retardpost from a "true believer" of an omnipotent God about how God can't do something.
>>
>>37759193
Okay, but there aren't any men-turned-women right now, which is what was claimed.
>>
>>37758207
They appear as coincidences.
>>
>>37759375
My bad, that's because this is my reality and i said no to such degeneracy
>>
Baking...
>>
New:
>>37759691
>>
>>37756905
Got any resources to Joe Dispenza? I got some shadow work I need to do to relieve my tension and resistance

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.