[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Give me one good reason why I should convert to Islam. I left out what I believe in (or don't) because I don't need you attacking my beliefs like you Muslims usually do. Instead, tell me what's so amazing about Mohammed and Islam.
>>
>>37733045
well your use of the OP pic means the holy spirit (Ruah in your terms) is inspiring you to become Muslim. so there it is!
>t. knows Ruah
>>
I'm not Muslim but I kind of want to be because they're the only people not licking the Synagogue of Satan's boots.
>>
>>37733045
Depends , what exactly would you be converting too within islam?

If you're just gonna follow the mainstream sunni path , you're basically trading shoes at that point - same corruption and challenges as any of the other religions and arguably worse cause of the extremism problem. If you're actually seeking truth and wisdom - eventually become a sufi at some point after you nail the basics, that's where the actual gems of islam lie and its ironic cause the mullahs and sheikhs try to write them off as heretical but they just want you to be an angry and confused sheep follower.

Muslims themselves are just as ostentatious as christians and even push it further when you look at the gaudiness of dubai/saudi , don't put any stock into spirituality for your average western or middle eastern muslim.
>>
>>37733074
Muhammad specifically blasphemed and damned men from ever hearing of the Holy Spirit. When Jesus said the Paraclete would come after him to lead his disciples in "all truth", he meant Pentecost and the Holy Spirit, as he constantly did in multiple passages. And as the whole history of the Apostles testified. But Muhammad took this one little thing out of context to give himself authority over his followers and taught that HE was the Paraclete. That there was no Holy Spirit. And he was greater than Jesus.
Islam is a cover band. And not a particularly good one.
>>
If you ever ate a pork chop, you're going directly to hell if you convert to Islam, so it's kind of a moot point when you're basically already damned with no chance of redemption.
>>
>>37733242
Muslims believe in the Holy Spirit they call him the Ruah
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%C5%AB%E1%B8%A5
>>
>>37733045
Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>37733254
sauce?
>t. doubt
>>
>>37733229

But why is it worth it? When you get to sufi side of things, you'll realize from a meta perspective that Allah is one the purest interpretations of god anyone could ask for. No trinity business, no bajillion gods with 1 brahman god, you're worshipping 1 pure thing. Do not get hung up on the word , the word may have earlier origins but the concept is eternal.

The scholarly body of work is absolutely wild, I weep for people who close themselves off to it just cause it has a muslim label on it.

I'm naturally a bit of a reader and a scholarly person so this is where I get my kicks, for more of you socialites:

Muslim men generally speaking are still traditional men in the true sense of the word / have some kinda brotherhood, if you take martial arts at a muslim heavy gym - everyones a bro and its all very chill.

But real talk though, if you aren't arab - they aren't really your friends , acquaintances at best.
>>
>>37733282
Honestly I wouldn't do it if I wasn't already intertwined with all this, christianity has the same mysticism within it as well as does buddhism and people will leave you way more alone in those traditions.

And its 10X harder in western society to properly pull it off, you have to REAALLY want it.
>>
>>37733045
Mohammad very special brother

He married 7 year old girl and said I'll get 73 virgins in heaven if I don't eat pork and pray 8 times a day

Allah allah
>>
>>37733045
If you actually follow the instructions, it is one of the best paths to follow to reach your full potential and escape the "simulation".
>>
>>37733599
>t. Archon
>>
>>37733599
Really? Tell me more about these incredible instructions.
>>
>>37733274
>>37733254
All previous sins are forgiven after converting.
Eating pork is permissible if you are about to starve to death.
And eating pork as a mistake is forgiven.
>>
>>37733045

Islam means Submission to God.

God sent thousands of prophets all over the world with the clear message of Pure monotheism.

God also sent divine books such as Bible, Torah and Quran. Although Bible and Torah got corrupted intentionally and unintentionally. Quran is preserved due to it being small and memorised by millions.

You should pray to God. For he is the most merciful and most great.

Quran is from God as it have miracles and prophecies.
https://www.provingislam.com/proofs/101-fulfilled-prophecies-1
https://www.provingislam.com/proofs/101-fulfilled-prophecies-2

Muhammad pbuh was a prophet as he made correct prophecies such as Bedouins competing in construction of tall buildings and Arabia becoming green again.
>>
>>37736120
Still not convinced. Is Allah also jealous like God? Why is he sending different messengers with different religions? Sounds like he's confused and can't forsee the future, the fact that it would lead to war between different religious groups and nothing else.
>>
>>37736120
>God also sent divine books such as Bible, Torah and Quran. Although Bible and Torah got corrupted intentionally and unintentionally. Quran is preserved due to it being small and memorised by millions.

which version of the quran?
and which interpretation?
oh and are you admitting that God had no insight about the future, God could not predict that his message would be corrected, before he issued forth religious texts like the abrahamic ones?
because that is what you are doing implicitly with the claim that "all these older religions were corrupted except mine hurrdurr".

the truth is this, you dimwits:
not one religion has been corrected.
time has erroded the exoteric garments of each religion and by apperance, they seem different and worn out, but the truth is, the exoteric is a veil for the esoteric, deeper truths.

and here is the deal:
all of them agree in their core. their core is not known publicly, as the pearls are not cast before swine.
it has nothing to do with anything moral either. i digress.

if you want to be intellectually honest and preserve the assumption that God is "all knowing", you can not believe in the claim of exclusive right to the truth.
it implies impotence on God's part!

ps: the great old "prophecy" trick is nothing else than a trick. when you go to a fortune teller, they will tell you generic stuff which will apply 100%.
if you know the cycles a society goes through, how that the 4th cycle is terminal and what symptoms they have, you can "prophecy" and talk about how society is going to be in the "end times". or how the climate is gonna change etc.
that is the trick behind prophecy. its man made fortune telling.
religion has nothing to do with that.
sometimes such things are used as a garment to guard and hide some secrets beneath in regards to something altogether different, which pertain to the human anatomy and internal alchemy. i digress again.
>>
>>37736541
>that his message would be corrected

*corrupted
>>
>>37736322
He isn't sending them with different religions.
He is sending all the prophets with the message of clear monotheism. Which as time passes gets corrupted by Satan and his minions. Then God sends another messenger. And Muhammad pbuh is the final messenger of God.
>>
File: 1684069451672949.jpg (181 KB, 720x540)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>37733282
Brahman is free of all human concepts unlike Allah, and it doesn't need your worship because ??? why would the creator of all need anything from you.
>>
muslims go to hell
>>
>>37736541
>version of the quran
Quran is an oral tradition. Millions memorise it. And their is only 1 version. The original version which don't have any vowels? Idk the English term for those Arabic letters which appear in between letters. Now their are many other quran with vowels.

Oldest quran was found in a British city(forgot the name) and it have the same content as today's quran.

>Prophecy generic stuff
Read them they aren't generic example:

How did prophet knew Arab was green before and would become green again?

How did prophet know Bedouins would complete in construction of tall buildings?

"Rasulullah ﷺ said: Soon, the nations will invite one another to devour you, as diners devour a dish. Someone asked: Because of our small number, then? He ﷺ replied: No, you are numerous then, but you will be like froth on a torrent."

Isn't it a contradicting statement or is it generic?
>>
>>37736792
Cause he deserves it duh.
Aren't you grateful that he made water to extinguish your thirst?

I will just post surah Rahman(merciful) for you to see.

1.The Compassionate.
2. Has taught the Quran.
3. He created man.
And taught him clear expression.
The sun and the moon move according to
plan.
selves.
And the stars and the trees prostrate them-
And the sky, He raised; and
He set up the
balance.
8. So do not transgress in the balance.
But maintain the weights with justice, and
do not violate the balance.
10. And the earth; He set up for the creatures.
11. In it are fruits, and palms in clusters.
12. And grains in the blades, and fragrant
plants.
13. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
14. He created man from hard clay, like bricks.
15. And created the jinn from a fusion of fire.
16. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
17. Lord of the two Easts and Lord of the two
Wests.
18. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
19. He merged the two seas, converging together.
20. Between them is a barrier, which they do
not overrun.
21. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
22. From them emerge pearls and coral.
23. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
24. His are the ships, raised above the sea like
landmarks.
25. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
26. Everyone upon it is perishing.
27. But will remain the Presence of your Lord,
Full of Majesty and Splendor.
28. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
29. Everyone in the heavens and the earth asks
Him. Every day He is managing.
30. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
31. We will attend to you, O prominent two.
32. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
33. O society of jinn and humans! If you can
pass through the bounds of the heavens and
the earth, go ahead and pass. But you will not
pass except with authorization.
34. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
>>
>>37736854
35. You will be bombarded with flares of fire
and brass, and you will not succeed.
36. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
37. When the sky splits apart, and becomes
rose, like paint.
38. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
39. On that Day, no human and no jinn will be
asked about his sins.
40. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
41. The guilty will be recognized by their
marks; they will be taken by the forelocks and
the feet.
42. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
43. This is Hell that the guilty denied.
44.They circulate between it and between a
seething bath.
45. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
46. But for him who feared the standing of his
Lord are two gardens.
47. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
48. Full of varieties.
49. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
50. In them are two flowing springs.
51. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
52. In them are fruits of every kind, in pairs.
53. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
54. Reclining on furnishings lined with brocade, and the fruits of the two gardens are
near at hand.
55. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
56. In them are maidens restraining their
glances, untouched before by any man or
jinn.
57. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
58. As though they were rubies and corals.
59. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
60. Is the reward of goodness anything but
goodness?
61. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
62. And beneath them are two gardens.
deny?
So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
64. Deep green.
65. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
66. In them are two gushing springs.
67. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you

deny?
68. In them are fruits, and date-palms, and
pomegranates.
>>
>>37736867
69. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
70. In them are good and beautiful ones.
71. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
72. Companions, secluded in the tents.
73. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
74. Whom no human has touched before, nor
jinn.
75. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
76. Reclining on green cushions, and exquisite
carpets.
77. So which of your Lord’s marvels will you
deny?
78. Blessed be the name of your Lord, Full of
Majesty and Splendor.
>>
>>37736322
Do keep in mind that all the existent Aqeedahs or sects of Islam hold that things only occur because Allah wills them. This is called Qadar. This means that he willing sent prophets that the knew would fail.
>>
>>37736792
>Free from all humans concept
Is literally a human with 3 human faces.

While Allah is incomparable to anything.
Far above what they prescribe to him.
>>
>>37736902
Some Aqeedah like Salafi will point out that he has shins. This is why the day of judgement is called the day of the shin. Ashari state he has a literal throne but some are trying to state Allah has the throne but lives above his throne.
>>
>>37736902
>Is literally a human with 3 human faces.
According to who? Unlike Allah, Brahman is not seen as an actor or anything to worship, but sure you can comb the many dozen of Buddhism-like-religions to find bad definitions.
>>
File: 1615010214004.jpg (82 KB, 960x960)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>37733045
Based Re-"Revert" Bro.
Hadiths is Talmud for the Masses.
There, the secret is out.
Theres nothing better than this specific Freedom, is there?
Even in this Hell, our Holy Souls shine bright.
You feel your own.
As I've felt for more than a decade.
No more lame-ass Hadithic Fuckery sliming my beautiful pure soul.
fucking free
like the wind.
>>
>>37736938
Aytal kursi (Throne) is one of my favourite verses and I have no knowledge of what you are talking about.

Aytal Kursi (throne)
"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor Sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there that can intercede in His presence except as he permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His throne doth extend over the heavens and on earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them, For He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory)"
>>
>>37733045
If you need a reason, you shouldn’t.
Islam is not a missionary religion seeking converts.
“There is to be no compulsion in religion.”
>>
>>37733282
>But real talk though, if you aren't arab - they aren't really your friends , acquaintances at best.
You’re in the west. That just western racial tribalism.
>>
>>37736541
>which version of the quran?
There is only one Quran, even if you get deep into the textual exegesis.
>>
>>37736825
>Idk the English term for those Arabic letters which appear in between letters.
Diacritics
For instance:
كتاب
vs.
كِتَاب
>>
>>37737368

Allah seems to reside in the Qur'anic heaven, while his footstool (kursi) extends over the heavens and earth and his throne (arshi or arsh) is carried by angels. The literalness of this differs from Aqeedah to Aqeedah.

Have ye taken security from Him Who is in the heaven that He will not cause the earth to swallow you when lo! it is convulsed? Or have ye taken security from Him Who is in the heaven that He will not let loose on you a hurricane? But ye shall know the manner of My warning.
Quran 67:16-17

Those who bear the Throne, and all who are round about it, hymn the praises of their Lord [...]
Quran 40:7

Then on that Day, the Resurrection will occur, And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm. And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them].
Quran 69:15-17

Further, the other planets are described as towers.

We have set in heaven constellations/great stars/towers (burūjan), and decked them out fair to the beholders, and We have guarded them from every outcast Satan, except someone who may eavesdrop, whereat there pursues him a manifest flame.
Quran 15:16-18

Academically, there is argument that it is a firmament model of the heavens, most Muslims don't accept that part.
>>
>>37737370
“There is to be no compulsion in religion.”
Except by the threat of death of course, though that's not the goal, it's just a funny little happenstance right?
>>
>>37737368
As for his face there descriptions of Allah. Some Aqeedah do take these as literal .

They include

A face
A shin
Feet
a veil of fire or light maybe
More than one eye, most common saying seems to be 2
A hand, most common saying seems to be 2
it's rarely mentioned they're both on the right side but it's never mentioned otherwise
Hands are capable of being extended

Here is some Hadith and commentary on some of these.

Allah is not hidden from you, He is not one-eyed.” And he pointed with his hand towards his eye, adding, “Indeed Al-Maseeh Ad-Dajjāl is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a protruding grape.” Reported by Bukhāri, no. 7407.

Ad-Dārimi (رحمه الله) said: “The explanation of the statement of Allah’s Messenger, ‘Indeed Allah is not one-eyed’ is that He (the Most High) is the Seeing who has two eyes (بصير ذو عينين), not like the one-eyed [Dajjāl].” (An-Naqd ‘alā Bishr Al-Mareesee, p. 48)

Ibn ‘Uthaimeen (رحمه الله) stated:

“We believe that Allah, the Most High, has two real eyes. And this is the saying of Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah. Abul-Hasan Al-Ash’aree said: The saying of Ahlus-Sunnah and the As-hāb Al-Hadeeth is that Allah has two eyes, without saying ‘how’ just as Allah has said, “[It was] sailing under Our Eyes.” (54:14).”

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "(The people will be thrown into Hell ( Fire) and it will keep on saying, 'Is there any more?' till the Lord of the worlds puts His Foot over it, whereupon its different sides will come close to each other, and it will say, 'Qad! Qad! (enough! enough!) By Your 'Izzat (Honor and Power) and YOUR KARAM (Generosity)!' Paradise will remain spacious enough to accommodate more people until Allah will create some more people and let them dwell in the superfluous space of Paradise. "

Sahih al-Bukhari 7384
>>
>>37736955
Brahman is literally all of existence and more, don't confuse allegorical depictions with literalism.
>>
>>37737551
Here are some more. Here Allah walks.

Our Lord, the Blessed and the Exalted, descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the latter part of the night is left, and says: Who supplicates Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give to him? Who asks Me forgiveness so that I may forgive him?

Sahih Muslim 758a

There is a lot of debate about this one. Either, Allah has a womb, created a womb that talks but is not part of him and he at least holds it.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah created His creation, and when He had finished it, the womb, got up and caught hold of Allah whereupon Allah said, "What is the matter?' On that, it said, 'I seek refuge with you from those who sever the ties of Kith and kin.' On that Allah said, 'Will you be satisfied if I bestow My favors on him who keeps your ties, and withhold My favors from him who severs your ties?' On that it said, 'Yes, O my Lord!' Then Allah said, 'That is for you.' " Abu Huraira added: If you wish, you can recite: "Would you then if you were given the authority. do mischief in the land and sever your ties of kinship. (47. 22)

Sahih al-Bukhari 4830
>>
>>37737569
Allah has a right hand.

Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, would fold the Heavens on the Day of Judgment and then He would place them on His right hand and say: I am the Lord; where are the haughty and where are the proud (today)? He would fold the' earth (placing it) on the left hand and say: I am the Lord; where are the haughty and where are the proud (today)?

Sahih Muslim 2788a

He has a second hand.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Allah's Hand is full, and (its fullness) is not affected by the continuous spending, day and night." He also said, "Do you see what He has spent since He created the Heavens and the Earth? Yet all that has not decreased what is in His Hand." He also said, "His Throne is over the water and in His other Hand is the balance (of Justice) and He raises and lowers (whomever He will)." (See Hadith No. 206, Vol. 6)

He has a foot that is big enough to step on hell.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "(The people will be thrown into Hell ( Fire) and it will keep on saying, 'Is there any more?' till the Lord of the worlds puts His Foot over it, whereupon its different sides will come close to each other, and it will say, 'Qad! Qad! (enough! enough!) By Your 'Izzat (Honor and Power) and YOUR KARAM (Generosity)!' Paradise will remain spacious enough to accommodate more people until Allah will create some more people and let them dwell in the superfluous space of Paradise. "

Sahih al-Bukhari 7384

>>37737385
There is one major consontal skeleton excepting the Saana manuscript which has a different skeleton. However, there are variants of diacritical marks that change the meaning. Below is a good academic site that track of the variants. It includes academic articles.

https://quranvariants.wordpress.com
>>
>>37737562
Free of human concepts like I said. Compared to Brahman, Allah is an actor in the game so not truly the fundamental God.
>>
>>37737600
That is also the case for Brahman, as all of existence is a play, and we are actors not just of brahman, but as brahman through atman.
>>
Here are some more.

This is one is interesting because it implies that God created man in his image, this is odd because this an element of Christian theology as well, specially the incarnation. However, here this image is not like that but as Allah as huge giant.

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Allah created Adam in His picture, sixty cubits (about 30 meters) in height. When He created him, He said (to him), "Go and greet that group of angels sitting there, and listen what they will say in reply to you, for that will be your greeting and the greeting of your offspring." Adam (went and) said, 'As-Salamu alaikum (Peace be upon you).' They replied, 'AsSalamu-'Alaika wa Rahmatullah (Peace and Allah's Mercy be on you) So they increased 'Wa Rahmatullah' The Prophet (ﷺ) added 'So whoever will enter Paradise, will be of the shape and picture of Adam Since then the creation of Adam's (offspring) (i.e. stature of human beings is being diminished continuously) to the present time."

Allah can also smile.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Allah welcomes two men with a smile; one of whom kills the other and both of them enter Paradise. One fights in Allah's Cause and gets killed. Later on Allah forgives the 'killer who also get martyred (In Allah's Cause)."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2826
>>
His throne also shakes at the death of humans.

Jabir reported that the Throne of the most Compassionate shook because of the death of Sa'd b. Mu'adh.

Sahih Muslim 2466b

His throne is supported on pillars. However, Moses will hold the throne after the day of judgement..

he Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The people will fall unconscious on the Day of Resurrection, then suddenly I will see Moses holding one of the pillars of the Throne." Abu Huraira said: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I will be the first person to be resurrected and will see Moses holding the Throne."
Sahih al-Bukhari 7427, 7428

All of these are sahih and seen as authoritative in traditional aqeedahs.
>>
>>37737613
Brahman is the play and more so not truly in the play.
>>
>>37737631
>Allah can also smile.
Happy sky daddy lmao
>>
Allah has a face too.

Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 503:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah:
When this Verse:–‘Say (O Muhammad!): He has Power to send torments on you from above,’ (6.65) was revealed; The Prophet said, “I take refuge with Your Face.” Allah revealed:– ‘..or from underneath your feet.’ (6.65) The Prophet then said, “I seek refuge with Your Face!” Then Allah revealed:–‘…or confuse you in party-strife.’ (6.65)

Here is a piece from the Koran about the shin.

“(Remember) the Day when the Shin shall be laid bare (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) and they shall be called to prostrate (to Allah), but they (hypocrites) shall not be able to do so,”

Qur’an 068:042

Here is a Hadith on it too.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 532s:

Narrated Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri:
Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, ‘I am your Lord,’ and they will say, ‘You are not our Lord.’ And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, ‘Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?’ They will say. ‘The Shin,’ and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation. These people will try to prostrate but their backs will be rigid like one piece of a wood (and they will not be able to prostrate).
>>
>>37737667
Atman is Brahman's consciousness, and ours - so it is both.
>>
>>37737696
Only in Advaita Vedanta. Other Vedantin traditions have different accounts. Same with the Nyaya and Samkya.
>>
>>37737707
This non dual definition in Advaita Vedanta is also present in shaivism, though they talk about shiva instead of atman. Islam at large similarly has discrepancies regarding Allah, does it not?
>>
Convert to islam only if you are okay with paedophilia. Quran 65 4

>As for your women past the age of menstruation, in case you do not know, their waiting period is three months, and those who have not menstruated as well. As for those who are pregnant, their waiting period ends with delivery.

Meaning if you marry a child who has not yet menstruated, you have to wait three months before having sex with her. No muslim can be anti paedophilia because they believe the quran is the immutable word of allah
>>
>>37737734
You cannot be an American if you are okay with paedophillia.

>38 states allow child marriage
There is no waiting period
>>
File: 1697311897877322.jpg (397 KB, 720x1280)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>37737734
me and wifey
>>
>>37737749
Ah, yes, Alabama the ultimate source and model for ethics across all time and space, and chosen by God.
>>
>>37737754
And yet how many people submit to their authority, and the authority of the other 37 states that allow child marriage? How many live in a country that supports these states and their laws? How many use this country's currency? All paedophile supporters.
>>
>>37737768

Other than the irrelevant whataboutism, in which we could say those US states are wrong for allowing that on their legal books. It does not absolve Islam, which is supposedly divinely dictated, not inspired, by God himself, people are born into countries. This means God actively willed to dictate to humans laws about child rape and marriage. Just because something is legal in a country does not mean you should do it. It is legal for me to pizza all day but that doesn't make it a good idea.

One thing to keep in mind in Islam is that the perfect human being was a pedophile and therefore a rapist. A person can be in a state where they don't agree to a law and it does not involve any endorsement. Assumably, a person converts to Islam and chooses to believe in Islam in some capacity.
>>
>>37737778
The US was also divinely inspired, the constitution says so. Bringing this up is not a whataboutism, it's taking the idea that you are fixed on and showing it in another context where your sentiments are not as strong. Neither the US not Islam should be absolved of moral mistakes, but to pretend they are anything but typical human error is ridiculous.
>>
>>37733045
Mohammad is not a servant of God let alone son of God like Jesus was so that should be enough to know Islam is not the right path.
>>
>>37737778
Here are some examples of child marriage and rape that will become built into Islamic madhabs.

Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

Quran 65:4

The `Iddah of Those in Menopause and Those Who do not have Menses Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. [see 2:228] The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His saying.
Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Dar Taybah, vol.8 p.149

And for those who haven't menstruated" means: The same applies to the Iddah for girls who do not menstruate because they are too young, if their husbands divorce them after consummating the marriage with them.

The interpretation of Al-Tabari, mu'assasat Al-Risalah, vol.23 p.452
>>
>>37737795
First of all the US was founding on Enlightenment age views rooted in types of deism. The view it was built on Christianity is just a political point used by certain parties in the US. Even if it was somehow divinely inspired, it would be the fault of law makers in the US unlike Islam where it is hardcoded in the religion.
>>
>>37737813
>it would be the fault of law makers
And this is different from Islam how?
The laws for these things change, even in a divinely inspired religious society.
>>
>>37737822
Because Islam very directly says these laws are given directly and literally by God in God's own words. Theoretically, Islam is not supposed to change ever. It is very literal about the Koran and being the divinely revealed word of God. The Qur'an instructs Muslims to obey the Messenger, and to do this they have to refer to the Sirah and Hadith which collectively form Muhammad's Sunnah.Changing anything is called bi'dah or innovation or heresy.

US lawmakers in virtue of being members of the congressional branch of government have as a task to create new laws and revise old ones.
>>
>>37733099
kek but they do
>>
Ya can marry a 9 year old and no one will bat an eye. Really ESG RELIGION for pedophiles.
>>
>>37737695
>Allah has a face too.

im not even a fan of islam and even I know this is disingenous , thats very easily a metaphor for the "face of god"

The stuff on the shin is literally just a mark of lots of prayers , they were just making an example - sure low iq muslims take that literally but high iq sage ones understand the metaphors at work
>>
>>37737840
It depends on which Aqeedah. Here is a fatwa, Islamic legal ruling binding on Hanbali Madhabs or legal school reaffirming it is not a metaphor. This school is accepted by Salafi and Ashari specifically. The first affirms that any attributes to Allah are literal and he second reaffirms that the has feet for example. This actually means you can get actual legal trouble in some countries that bind the madhab to state law if you deny Allah has feet in the country.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/151794/the-divine-attributes-are-to-be-affirmed-in-a-literal-sense-not-metaphorical

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/166843/affirmation-that-allah-has-two-feet
>>
>OP asks for muslims to convince him
>pajeets and jews start swarming the thread
kek, OP try asking somewhere that isn't infested with hindu dindus and kikes.
>>
>>37737831
>Theoretically, Islam is not supposed to change ever.
And yet it does. It's important to see things how they are, instead of putting up strawmen.
>Changing anything is called bi'dah or innovation or heresy.
Right, so just as most fundamentalist Christians see other denominations as heretical, most fundamentalist practitioners feel the same about those who practice Islam.

>US lawmakers in virtue of being members of the congressional branch of government have as a task to create new laws and revise old ones.
Lawmakers have been tasked with much the same in Muslim societies. Again, I don't see a difference. Though I do find it interesting that modern Christian lawmakers have more often supported child marriages than modern Muslim lawmakers, who actively work against it.
>>
File: aVBAnKXQ_700w_0.jpg (56 KB, 564x705)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
I'll try to explain islam from the perspective of creation of man.

1. Before humans, the angels, djinns and whatever else has been created. Then Allah embarked on a new project - he is creating a human. The humans will become His vicegerents on earth, i.e. caliphs that will administer according to his revelations.

2. The angels asked Allah, "why would you create those that will cause destruction on earth?" The question was odd. How would the angels know that humans are capable of destruction? Thus it is hypothesised that the angels were referring to the djinns, beings made of fire. Perhaps the djinns, an earlier project had caused corruption upon the earth.

3. One of the djinns was elevated to a high position, and generally a leader among djinns - Iblees. When Adam's body was created he noted than Adam is made of clay. Adam seemed hollow. It was later revealed that Adam was complete when a soul, i.e. "ruh" was blown into Adam. He came to live.

4. Allah taugh Adam the "names". Allah then asked the angels to recite the names, but they replied "verily we do not know unless the names were revealed by you". Then Allah told Adam to recite the names if he is thruthful. Adam recited the names from memory, thus proving his capacity to learn and think.

5. Allah thus ordered the angels and djinns to prostrate before Adam. The angels obeyed, as well as some of the djinns. But Iblees and his followers refused. When asked for the reason of his disobedience, Iblees replied, saying he refused to acknowledge the superiority of Adam for Adam is made of clay, while he was made of smokeless fire.

6. Iblees and his followers (shaytan i.e. devils) were condemned to spend an eternity in hells for their arrogance. Iblees prayed to Allah for one last wish - to live until the end of time so that he may lead the descendants of Adam astray. Allah granted his wish.

7. "Verily you will not find them to be grateful. We will come to them from the left, right, rear and front".
>>
File: 1712577850331206.jpg (42 KB, 525x540)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>37737912
what a funny story. tell it again please
>>
>>37733045
General comments, Islam appeals to people who generally are not particularly intelligent. It presents an overly simplistic view of God (biblical monotheism) which doesn't track or corroborate with biblical scholarship. If we read various IQ tests of Muslim majority areas they are consistently between the mid-70s to the 80s. Dutton notes:

>If we put the European IQ at 100 then the IQ of 6 year-old Arabs is about 92, placing them on a par with Greece and other relatively low-IQ countries in southeast Europe, such as Romania. However, by the age of 18, after years and years of schooling, the Arab IQ has collapsed down to just 75 points, more commensurate with Sub-Saharan African countries. By the age of 30, however, we find that Arab IQ has settled at roughly 82 points, still almost 20 points lower than Europe’s.
(Islam: An Evolutionary Perspective, p.25, https://annas-archive.org/md5/16703e0441cf0c7a62190522b5fe03d7).

Similarly, Islam is correlated with practices that doesn't push intelligence as Western practices do:

>...my Saudi team and I conducted a study of IQ scores among schoolchildren a decade apart and of various ages in Kuwait.67 We found that duringperiods in which Islamist influence over the Kuwaiti education system was highest,usually due to the composition of the government, then IQ scores tended to go down.During the period in which this influence was lowest, since about 2003—whenliberals wrested back control from Hadas (the Kuwaiti branch of the MuslimBrotherhood) and the society was beginning to imitate Western educational norms—IQ tended to go up. (Ibid., p.28)

The small book presents other data. This is a brief summary. Islamic practice and worldview appeals to those who have below-100 IQs (generally) and enforces practices that reduces intelligence. Compare that with Christians recorded "...Episcopalians have an average IQ of 113, while Pentecostals have an average IQ of 101..." (p.24).
>>
>>37739030
You have achieved nothing in your life worthy of note. Hence the focus on IQ like the typical illiterate beta male hylic.
>>
>>37733045
I kind of get Islam but I also kind of get Catholicism. Lets just say they're both... sexual.
>>
>>37737795
The US wasn't 'divinely inspired' you retard, do you even know what that term means? The American revolution didn't happen because God told George Washington to form a country, but because they were an oppressed people by the monarchy.
It says that they are one nation under god because they were majorly christian and the US was formed in the era of enlightenment. While, if you believe that the Quran was THEE word of God himself, not only does it justify paedophilia, it means that you believe in it as a metaphysical and spiritual postulate. If you ignore it, you are ignoring the words of God purposefully but God doesn't work that way. You either obey everything or take nothing.
>>
>>37733045
>Islam is PEACE
oxymoron
>>
>>37736955
Brahma : God in form.
Brahman: Refulgence.
Govinda : supreme personality.
>>
Whenever I encounter a Muslim, which is often. I slowly start shapeshifting and the first 5 seconds of https://youtu.be/OTIsnYPG4lU?si=rFa7dFyNm1LnTT-Z start repeating themselves in my head over and over, louder and louder.
I start to imagine Dev Patel's face covered in blood, my eyes flinch every time his blood splatters, and my vision becomes fully red
>>
>>37733099
They're the ones who will bring the antichrist, zionists have been planning this since ww2
>>
>>37737402
Thank you
>>
>>37737551
Allah nothing is comparable to him.

So these are prolly metaphorical idk
>>
The Koran also says you will see Allah.

That day will faces be resplendent, Looking at their Lord. 75:22-23

The Maiturdi Aqeedah interprets this as meaning people see Allah but not understand what they see. Specifically, they will see his face or bright light. Ashari hold that you will see his face but not his body because his body is unknowable on that day. The heretical Mu'tazila held that this was a metaphor for something like favor.

Allah feels wonder.

“Wondering is an attribute of Allah almighty proven by the Kitab (Quran) and the Sunnah." (Sifaat Allah, by Alawi al-Saqqaaf, page 88)

Here is a statement that Allah has two right hands. This is because the left hand is dirty and used to clean oneself in Arab culture. Allah does not need to go the restroom.

The Prophet [SAW] said: "Those who are just and fair will be with Allah, Most High, on thrones of light, at the right hand of the Most Merciful, those who are just in their rulings and in their dealings with their families and those of whom they are in charge." Muhammad (one of the narrators) said in his Hadith: "And both of His hands are right hands."

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379 Classed Sahih
>>
>>37740593
I should point out that this refers to the day of judgement, which is not the usual day obviously in any type of Islam.
>>
>>37740593
Great knowledge akhi
>>
>>37739063
>you're a hylic beta male!!!
>no rebuttal to what was posted
100-110 IQ, midwit tier. You proclaim sacred knowledge yet are filtered by basic science.
>>
>>37739604
The united states didn't exist until well after that war, and its foundational elements (like the constitution) were indeed divinely inspired. Yes, the inspiration came from a Christian perspective just as the Quaran was inspired by a Jewish/Christian perspective.

Yet here we are, with Christain lawmakers showing more support for paedophillia than muslim lawmakers. You are stuck on the idea "if everything in the Quaran is always understood even out of context, and always interpreted literally, then it is inherently evil" - but the same can be said about Christianity and Judaism themselves. More important than the foundation is what people do with it. You're living in a world of theory, not reality. Go make friends with some muslims.
>>
It's very interesting as a religion. Mohammad on the one hand believed he was a prophet by praying in a cave endlessly and until he heard the voice of Allah and went on to be a warlord destroying idolatry while respecting Judaism and Christianity. It's not that it's necessarily evil, but the prophet 's choices (and odd rules like not being allowed to depict him) make it a standout in major religions.

It isn't the belief in a pure philosophy like Christ taught and isn't any old testament Abraham-murder-your-son-as-God-commands

He simply truly believed he was a prophet but I couldn't, on a human level, understand why he is so respected for believing in God because as he wrote, he wasn't the first prophet.
>>
>>37743517
Academically it was founded on Deism. Here is an academic lecture about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw-zPoA-EE0
>>
File: He's right.gif (59 KB, 220x164)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
>>37733242
>>
>>37743545
The Islamic narrative of Judaism and Christianity does not actually refer to either actual communities. The idea is that originally they received the same teachings as Muhammad and those groups are fake groups. It is a more complex than simple prayer too.

The idea is that Angel Gabriel would come to him in painful visions.

he angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read.
The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me."
Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3
>>
>visited by an angel
>it's malicious and causes fear

Muslims really believe this wasn't some kind of demon masquerading as Gabriel. Incredible.
>>
>>37743562
He would hear ringing of a bell which is associated with the devil and Jinn amongst the Jews and pagan Muslims of where he lived.

Narrated Aisha: Al Harith bin Hisham asked the Prophet, "How does the divine inspiration come to you?" He replied, "In all these ways: The Angel sometimes comes to me with a voice which resembles the sound of a ringing bell, and when this state abandons me, I remember what the Angel has said, and this type of Divine Inspiration is the hardest on me; and sometimes the Angel comes to me in the shape of a man and talks to me, and I understand and remember what he says."
Sahih Bukhari 4:54:438

Narrated Umm Habibah: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The angels do not go with a travelling company in which there is a bell.
Sunan Abu Dawud 14:2548

He would see the angel as well in front of other people. They would not see him.

A'isha, here is Gabriel offering you greetings. She said: 1 made a reply: Let there be peace and blessings of Allah upon him, and added: He sees what I do not see.

Sahih Muslim 2447d
>>
>>37743562
He didn't desecrate Christ other than saying he wasn't the true Messiah, and understanding of the older scriptures must mean he could read. His lack of understanding of sin is undeniable and "adding rules" as the true Prophet of God for things like dogs being filthy and not eating animals with cloven hooves and not truly teaching peace as Christ did is incontrovertible.

But they made coffee and algebra (also sacked Rome and burned the Library of Alexandria)
>>
>>37743588
^didn't do either, I'm not a historian
>>
>>37743571
He was very likely suffering from epilepsy. He would misremember events and drool.

Sahih al-Bukhari 6063 -- "Narrated Aisha - The Prophet continued for such-and-such period imagining that he has slept (had sexual relations) with his wives, and in fact he did not".

Tafsir point out that we would knocked the floor when he would get revelations sometimes. This is a link to a tafsir.

https://quranx.com/Tafsir/Kathir/53.5. -- "When the Prophet saw Jibril in his original shape, he was knocked unconscious. Jibril came down and revived the Prophet and wiped the saliva off of his cheeks".

Below is a video where there is a deep look through a lot and I mean a lot of these materials where Muhammad drools, blanksouts, hears noises, large buzzing, feels sudden pain in his body etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlO4nZUGVf4&list=PLCu16Vvbxpi_8d_-KkwhRxfH_haI5ja8C&index=5&t=6676s
>>
There's a lot more questions in the Quran than simple passages of honesty
>>
>>37743588
Algebra has origins in India and Ethiopians were already making coffee irc.

>>37743574
He was alreay hearing things before he became a prophet. The Kaaba would for example.

I recognise the stone in Mecca which used to pay me salutations before my advent as a Prophet and I recognise that even now.

Sahih Muslim 2277

There are a lot of materials where trees and some stones could talk to him. However, he also heard food talking to him.

"You consider the signs to be punishment, whereas we used to think of them as a blessing during the time of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). We used to eat food with the Prophet (ﷺ) and we would hear the food's Tasbih." He said: "And the Prophet (ﷺ) was brought a container, so he put his hand it in, and the water began to spring from between his fingers. So the Prophet (ﷺ) said: 'Hasten to the blessed Wudu and the blessing from the heavens' until all of had performed Wudu."

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3633

Once Allah's Messenger; offered the morning prayer and then faced the people and said, "While a man was driving a cow, he suddenly rode over it and beat it. The cow said, "We have not been created for this, but we have been created for sloughing." On that the people said astonishingly, "Glorified be Allah! A cow speaks!" The Prophet said, "I believe this, and Abu Bakr and `Umar too, believe it, although neither of them was present there. While a person was amongst his sheep, a wolf attacked and took one of the sheep. The man chased the wolf till he saved it from the wolf, where upon the wolf said, 'You have saved it from me; but who will guard it on the day of the wild beasts when there will be no shepherd to guard them except me (because of riots and afflictions)? ' " The people said surprisingly, "Glorified be Allah! A wolf speaks!" The Prophet said, "But I believe this, and Abu Bakr and `Umar too, believe this, although neither of them was present there." (See the Foot-note of page No. 10 Vol.5)

Sahih al-Bukhari 3471
>>
Actually what does Islam teach? In a sensible explanation? Submission to God doesn't add up for me. You can't accept God and submit to him.
>>
>>37743624
Submission to God in this context means submitting to the final messenger of Allah, which is understood in Islam to be the Prophet. Submission means following the Sunnah, his example in Koran, Sirah and Hadith, which means following certain ritual and ethical practices while worshipping Allah.
>>
>>37743635
Mohammad wouldn't be the final messenger if all Muslims are equal and it wouldn't make him God. Or is he the "best" Muslim? You don't worship people. Christ explained he was the son of God and Mohammad rejected the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>37743571
Some of his family growing up. believed that he was possessed by something. The lady who took care of Muhammad as a young child had been told that Muhammad had a stroke. Halima herself believed that Muhammad had been possessed by a demon.

Ibn Ishaq, the earliest Sirah, records the following on page 72

"His [Muhammad's friend's] father said to me, "I am afraid that this child has had a stroke, so take him back to his family before the result appears. ..... She [Muhammad's mother] asked me what happened and gave me no peace until I told her. When she asked if I feared a demon had possessed him, I replied that I did."

He would have really weird heart pains when the revelations would happen sometimes. One example is the night journey.

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The roof of my house was made open while I was at Makkah (on the night of Mi'raj) and Jibril descended. He opened up my chest and washed it with the water of Zamzam. The he brought the golden tray full of Wisdom and Belief and poured it in my chest and then closed it. The he took hold of my hand and ascended to the nearest heaven. Jibril told the gatekeeper of the nearest heaven to open the gate. The gatekeeper asked, "Who is it?" Jibril replied, "I am Jibril." (See Hadith No. 349 Vol.1)

Sahih al-Bukhari 1636
>>
>>37743657
Muhammad is Iuswa hasana, al-Insān al-Kāmil. When translated it means he is the 'perfect human' who is 'worthy of imitation' .One way this is interpreted and appears in some madhabs is that you cannot prohibit what Muhammad allowed. Basically, he is the eternal normative base line for all humans. Not every Muslims is equal. For example, Caliphs have to be from the Quraish tribe to be legitimate. Either way Muhammad is held to be the final prophet, no and ifs or buts to be a Muslim. Jesus in traditional Christianity is God. Muhammad is not God. Theoretically, Muslims don't pray to Muhammad because he is a human however, to varying degrees they do for other reasons. There are some things such as the Tashahhud that do. Some aqeedah consider it shirk to recite it because of why he is prayed to. Below is an explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=588CXiCPzXY

Another example is Tawassul (Islamic form of intercession). However once again some aqeedah hold it is prohibited to do this. Below is an explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10KLXT9japY

Further, there is Koranic elements where angels and others pray to Muhammad. People are commanded to bless Muhammad and show him favor.

ndeed, Allah showers His blessings upon the Prophet, and His angels pray for him. O believers! Invoke Allah’s blessings upon him, and salute him with worthy greetings of peace

Koran 33:56

https://quran.com/al-ahzab/56
>>
>>37743717
Is Islam the worship of Muhammad or God?
>>
>>37733264
>him
Misgendered.
>>
File: 1698031741561551.png (340 KB, 480x848)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
islam is losing
>>
>>37743724
Muslims would say no, they submit to Allah and that entails listening to the Prophet on how to worship Allah. However, everything in Islam does revolve around Muhammad being the perfect human, being right about his revelation and being the last Prophet. You are supposed to accept Islamic dogma because it is rooted in Muhammad's revelation and not for other reasons even in some aqeedah such as Ashari and Salafi. Literally, believing in an Islamic belief for another reason is held to be less than ideal and possibly compromising depending on the belief. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>37733099
Don't delude yourself. The infighting between abrahamic faiths is a facade to prevent people from realizing that they are all part of the Synagogue of Satan.
>>
I'll start with what's great about Islam.

a) The religion as a whole is far more rational than others. Most of the rules for living one's daily life make logical sense. The fundamental ideas of the religion, like oneness of God, are more sensible than those found in other religions. The oneness of God in Islam is a far more appealing idea to the rational mind than the overcomplicated "trinity" of Christianity.

b) God is treated as an entity that is truly great and impossible for human minds to fully comprehend, rather than, say, the "gods" of pagans which have characteristics not befitting of "powerful" entities, like petty human emotions. And just look at the things these entities promise. The ugliness that is associated with them, like offering bloody sacrifice to get their favour. Do these really seem like entities worth worshipping from a moral point of view? And where is the proof of their existence or their power, anyways? What makes Satan and the like appealing? Only the short sighted nature of our desires, which are often immoral or at least not beneficial in the long run.

c) Prayer is central to the religion. Praying five times a day is mandatory. It's a test of faith, as it's not always easy to get up and pray at the required time. It teaches discipline and helps one stay in touch with the spiritual side of things. In general, remembering your mortality, remembering God, praying, and other spiritual things are to be done regularly. One is not supposed to be so involved in worldly affairs that they forget about all of this, but unlike certain other spiritual doctrines, you are not supposed to completely withdraw from the world either. It's a balanced approach to living.

d) There's lots of other good things, like charity being central to the religion, emphasis on good deeds, etc. The practical rules of the religion can be broken in reasonable circumstances, showing that the religion does not try to clash with reason and common sense.
>>
>>37744096
Now, what about the pitfalls of the religion?

a) No convincing empirical proof (this applies for every religion on earth). I know Islam is more correct than every other religion, but I could never directly prove that it's real to you, even though it's impressive how a doctrine from so long ago managed to be so extensive, so widespread in the world, so correct about how things "should" be (even if that's ultimately subjective), and managed to make so few mistakes. There has to be something to it, right? But there's nothing that can be considered as irrefutable, scientific proof that God exists. The Quran says it's a wonder in itself because of how no human could have written such a text, so it just proves itself that it came from God... But surely God could've given us something less subjective, no?

b) God in Islam can be very wrathful as can be seen in the stories of the Quran, and certainly has some human characteristics like emotions as well which make him seem less "Godly". In addition, the well known problems that people ask of God in other religions also apply to God in Islam, like why God doesn't seem to want to prevent evil directly, why He made such a wretched place for living beings, filled with pain, disease, evil, etc. Or the problem of "who created God", these questions are not at all satisfactorily answered in Islam.

c) The little rules of living I talked about can be extremely harsh, you will go to Hell if your pants always hang below your ankles (they are supposed to be above your ankles at all times, because... well, there has never been a convincing explanation for this rule), you will also go to Hell if you let pee droplets touch your skin from splashback during peeing. Lots of other examples. Quite harsh, anyone can see that.
>>
>>37744291
d) Is the religion really successful? At the end of the day, what does the religion even want to achieve? A good life for its adherents? For most of history, that did not seem to be the case. And even today, Muslims are in a miserable state. Why isn't God helping those in Gaza? It's the most blatant example of cruelty against a Muslim population in recent memory. Why does God not do anything?
Point is, Islam may have been successful in spreading across the world, but is that the only metric of success a religion should have?
And there's so many sects in the religion. Many are so far away from the truth and are borderline kafirs, like the Shias, because of their beliefs that clash with true Islam. If you want to know, the most accurate interpretation of Islam is the one that follows the Quran, Hadith and Sunnah 100% accurately to a T, and doesn't add anything to
it or remove the truth from it. This means mainstream Sunni Islam is the only "real" Islam, and even then there's sects in that, and it's very confusing for even Muslims to know which one is the right one. This is a major flaw in the religion.

e) Slavery - the religion did not try to abolish this practice. While freeing slaves is encouraged in Islam as is treating them well, the religion did not at all give any statement that it should be abolished entirely. The Prophet had slaves, the companions had slaves. One can even have sexual intercourse with female slaves. Keeping slaves today is considered a criminal act and even Islamic countries agree. It's odd that this practice wasn't just completely banned, and I don't buy the explanation that it's because "it would have been to difficult to immediately get rid of slavery because it was so ingrained in society at the time" - Islam was supppsed to be this revolutionary thing for the world, surely God wouldn't find it difficult to overcome this problem and just say "no, you can't do this ever again"?
>>
>>37733099
AISHA: O, praise be to the Almighty, who predicted a conspiracy!

AISHA: The last refuge of the homophobe, the completely obsessed Jew haters (THE LORD: Be not afraid, I’m not done with the Jews yet!), the hater of women, the involuntarily celibate, the slaver, the worshipper of graven images and slave books where legacies are bound in chains.

AISHA, the Gentle Wrath of God, and the Grace of GOD, descends in ecstasy.

AISHA: It was me! I put the silver bullet in your efforts! If you want to convert to Islam (Talmud adjacent behavior), you’re going to end up defending a PEDOPHILE PROPHET.

AISHA: PRAISE BE TO THE MOST HIGH!

The LORD: Aye, Aisha. I saw you there, I am worthy of all praise!

SOPHIA: Indeed. The LORD is worthy of all praise.
>>
>>37733254
We may roll in shit and be happy about it, and eat that shit, but what do you think your ‘clean’ plants and clean animals eat? From shit I came, and to shit I shall return.

The LORD: Indeed, pig. A charlatan deemed you unclean, but when you’re cooked just right, you taste the same everywhere.

URIEL, the FLAME of GOD: Pig, why do you enjoy rolling in shit?

A COOL PIG: It helps regulate my temperature. It also is very stimulating.

The LORD to the PIG: You’re smarter than a pig prophet.

The LORD to the scientists who surmised that fact: And so are ye.

- The LORD.

>>37733254
Also my point, all of these religions are a complex of power revolting against GOD. Christianity is ‘Heaven is wide open,’ where Islam is ‘Heaven is for a few - if you enslave yourself to these rules, then for many, including you.’

I deny this, and denounce the Talmud as well.

Heaven is for me and mine. Let there be no fuss about it. I am LORD.
>>
>>37744336
f) Problematic ahadith - There are many problematic sahih ahadith (sayings of the Prophet PBUH that were verified to be truly said by him). I can't get into them here, but you can easily research and find them. Look at multiple sources, not just anti Islam ones. Every single hadith that is seemingly problematic in some way (morally, or scientifically, or in any other way) has justifications given for it as well by Muslims It's up to you to decide whether those explanations are satisfactory or not, but do look them up. A lot of times if you lack background knowledge about the religion or the historical context things will seem worse than they actually are, so these explanations can help clear up misconceptions.

I find the "medical" hadith to be most problematic because they don't seem to be scientifically sound, such as the one about dipping a fly that falls into your drink instead of immediately throwing it away, because one of its wings has the cure for the disease it carries. Doesn't seem to be correct.
>>
>>37733282
You will find our homosexual LORD to be a more devout Muslim than any other - for His theology is perfect - but the bad part about it is this.

GOD has no need for a body, incarnation, or anything of the sort. He has no needs.

What you forget is the attempt to enslave GOD.

GOD has want for your need, and most of all, He is deeply in love with loyalty. Come hell or high water, He loves the one who does not waver.

Who are you to say GOD cannot want for partner? Ridiculous.
>>
I'm not interest in Islam but if I'm up to the wall and forced to choose between Stage IV terminal liberalism aka "wokism" and Islam I will convert.
>>
What are the three ways to treat a qafir?
>>
File: islam.png (370 KB, 800x1360)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>37746993
>>
>>37733045

Yes OP I am a sunni muslim. I am a revert and I took shahada in 2020.

>Give me one good reason why I should convert to Islam.

Because Islam is primarily guided by the Quran which is (unlike the bible or torah) one of the only religious texts that has been preserved since its revelation some 1400 years ago. There is only one Quran and there are no other versions of it, and if all copies of the Quran were destroyed today, there are millions of Muslims across the world who have memorized the Quran and can write it down word for word perfectly.

> I left out what I believe in (or don't) because I don't need you attacking my beliefs like you Muslims usually do. Instead,

Fair enough

>tell me what's so amazing about Mohammed and Islam

One thing amazing about the last messenger of Allah, prophet Muhammad ﷺ, was that he was able to turn massive populations of society against worshipping idols despite this being something that would guarentee getting executed. 1400 years ago in the city of Mecca, to tell someone that their wooden idol that they had worshipped for generations was nothing but a piece of would, would have been a quick ticket to getting executed. But with the help of Allah he guided thousands of people back to monotheism just as all of the prophets before him did. This is just one example of one of the many incredible qualities of our role model. Muhammad

>>
>>37748079
how would you refute some of the common talking points in this thread?

What reasons did you convert for? Disenfranchised from christian hypocrisy , needed community, etc etc
>>
>>37748155
I'm not OP but if I were to answer this question, I'd say that if you were to read the Quran as it is and receive it's message clearly, you would be asking the opposite question. Islam is infact a religion of peace, and anybody that says otherwise is nothing more than the uneducated detractor that is led by their ignorance of the topic.
>>
>>37737912
>The question was odd. How would the angels know that humans are capable of destruction

This is a silly statement. It isn't hard to deduce. Angels are 'self-aware' and are aware they do not have a free will but are acting for the ein sof.

'Man' being G-d's first creation or actor of free will will inevitably and in accordance with nature explore and enact this free will upon many things.
>>
>>37733045
If you're a pedophile it's perfect.

>Marriage to little girl at 6.
>Can rape at 9.
>Literally protected by the faith in question 'cause prophet did it and he's the moral paradigm to uphold by.

You can also rape any woman outside the faith, and even in if certain criteria are met.

They even have literal games against infidel women. Which usually end in their death/severe trauma.

Though i doubt you will find this a positive if you're a good person. I despise the religion myself, just as much bullshit as Christianity but still violent overtly. Christianity is more covertly violent, and we all know the other's crypto in it's violence and the worst offender.

All Muslims know this and approve or they wouldn't be fucking Muslim. It's part of the game. It's like saying you're Aryan but your skin's black as coal and you got gorilla face. And your parents are both African. Kek. It don't track bud. But they ARE permitted and endorsed to LIE to infidels to APPEAR peaceful and kind. It's a warfare tactic.

That's another thing too: Only Arabs get the highest respect in the religion, everyone else is second class even if vehement followers.

Seriously though, they DO practice deception to outsiders to appear less a threat and more peaceful. But ONLY when outnumbered by firepower and numbers. Once they get both on their side, they start the rapes, pillaging and enslaving/killing.

This tactic doesn't work as well as it used to due to cameras and internet but dipshits will still fall for it 'cause they refuse to simply look this shit up. Kek.
>>
>>37748079
>There is only one Quran and there are no other versions of it
Irrelevant. This "only one Quran" didn't stop Islam from splitting in half, along with the other schism groups that offer very different interpretations of that "only one Quran".
>>
Islamic scholar anon, are you still here?
>>
Bump
>>
>>37747995
LMAO they will never answer this one honestly
>>
>>37754741
What are they?
>>
>>37755718
I'll wait for one of them to respond. This way I'll know if they're invoking taqiya
>>
>>37755885
of course they are invoking taqiya, they're are muslims, they lie and deceit to get their way, they just as bad as jews if not worse.
>>
>>37733045
It offers a great mechanism to KYS and not go to hell! But you can't eat bacon, so your kind of already in hell /shrug
>>
>>37733045
Islam is the only true religion, I have discovered that and it's not even coincidence. It's just makes sense.

If you truly follow Islam you'll feel enlighten or even spiritually awakened
>>
>>37737832
Ok satan boot licker
>>
>>37733099
They're wearing them.
>>
>>37733282
Based response and This guy gets it.

I’m not Muslim but I have alot of Arab friends who are, and this is absolutely the truth. They do not really accept people who convert to the faith, it’s pretty similar to how Jews do not accept converts. You really need to be born into it and need to be Arab.
Case in point look how Black African Muslims and Asian Muslims are treated.

Pretty much like dog shit, and to the Muslims defence they don’t hide it.

Honestly Jews and Arabs are quite similar in how they treat other religions and even their own.

Which is not good in any way.

If you look at them both in an objective and unbiased manner you will come to the conclusion that the world would be better without both Islam and Judaism. They are pretty much a pariah and the reason this planet is so fucked.

No to say Christians are any better to be truthful, you could probably get rid of them as well and we would have a golden age over night.
>>
>>37747995
>>37754741
"God does not prohibit you from being good and dealing justly with those who have not fought you in your religion or driven you from your homes" (Qur'an 60:8)

The verses you are referring to are during war when the believers were killed and kicked out of their homes.

And I answer with truth.
>>
>>37744374
Within Islam any Hadith that is Sahih is considered authentic. Medicine of the prophet is held to be divinely guided too. Here are some examples.

Here is the fly one.

Allah's Apostle said, If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i. e. the treatment for that disease.
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:673

arrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron.

Sahih Bukhari 7:71:590

These medicines are held to not just effect health but also prevent magic too.

Narrated Sad: Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Sahih Bukhari 7:65:356
>>
>>37757339
A commonly mentioned one and major one was Cumin. Cumin was held to cure anything except death.

Narrated Khalid bin Sad: We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:591

Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death."
Sahih Bukhari 7:71:592

Medicine of the Prophet also includes explanations too. Here are some examples.

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet said, "Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water."

Sahih Bukhari 7:71:621

Narrated Rafi bin Khadij: I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Fever is from the heat of Hell, so abate fever with water."

Sahih Bukhari 7:71:622
>>
>>37757359
One of the reasons having pee touch you takes you to hell is partially rooted in medicine of the prophet. It made you vulnerable to magic amongst other things besides Allah not liking pee on you. There are a lot sources on this one.

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Once the Prophet, while passing through one of the grave-yards of Medina or Mecca heard the voices of two persons who were being tortured in their graves. The Prophet said, "These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid)." The Prophet then added, "Yes! (they are being tortured for a major sin). Indeed, one of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine while the other used to go about with calumnies (to make enmiy between friends). The Prophet then asked for a green leaf of a date-palm tree, broke it into two pieces and put one on each grave. On being asked why he had done so, he replied, "I hope that their torture might be lessened, till these get dried."

Sahih Bukhari 1:4:215

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) happened to pass by two graves and said: They (their occupants) are being tormented, but they are not tormented for a grievous sin. One of them carried tales and the other did not keep himself safe from being defiled by urine. He then called for a fresh twig and split it into two parts, and planted them on each grave and then said: Perhaps, their punishment way be mitigated as long as these twigs remain fresh.

Sahih Muslim 2:575

This is also why the devil urinates in peoples ears.

Narrated 'Abdullah : A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, "Satan urinated in his ears."

Sahih Bukhari 2:21:245
>>
>>37757391

Punishment of the grave is still upheld very strongly by madhabs. Here is a Hanbali fatwa on the issue.

Question
What is it about urine that makes a dead person be punished for it in his/her grave? Is it that if he does not clean himself from urine, he is punished in the grave? Could you please explain this in some detail and I do not find the matter embracing at all since it is a serious matter.

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

It is proved in Sunnah that everyone who does not clean himself from urine will receive torment in his grave. The Hadith of Ibn Abbas narrated that The Prophet once passed by two graves and those two persons (in the graves) were being tortured. He said, "They are being tortured not for a great thing (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other was going about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends). He then took a green leaf of a date-palm tree split it into two pieces and fixed one on each grave. The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Why have you done so?" He replied, "I hope that their punishment may be lessened till they (the leaf) become dry."

In the above Hadith it is clearly defined that the one who does not take precaution against urine deserves the torment of the grave. Imam Ibn Khuzaimah reported in his Sahih on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Prophet said: "The maximum torment of grave is for not avoiding urine", i.e. for not having kept away from urine to touch one's body or clothes. One reason for this torment might be that not cleaning oneself from urine causes ritual impurity and in the state of impurity prayer of the person is not valid so it causes annulment of the prayers which is also another great sin. Allah knows best.
Punishment in the grave because of urine uncleaness

Islamweb, Fatwa No. 83149, August 8, 2001
>>
>>37757324

https://quran.com/9/29
>>
>>37757324
Also this

https://sunnah.com/muslim:1731a
>>
>>37758413
>>37758421
You can't forget that verses in the Koran are abrogated. The Sirah and Hadith allow you to state which ones and the order of abrogation.

Muhammad is held to have had a divine right to go to war and to war booty.

They ask thee (O Muhammad) of the spoils of war. Say: The spoils of war belong to Allah and the messenger, so keep your duty to Allah, and adjust the matter of your difference, and obey Allah and His messenger, if ye are (true) believers.
Quran 8:1

What Allah has bestowed on His Messenger (and taken away) from them [the Jews] - for this ye made no expedition with either cavalry or camelry: but Allah gives power to His messengers over any He pleases: and Allah has power over all things.
Quran 59:6

Narrated Ibn Muhairiz: I entered the Mosque and saw Abu Said Al-Khudri and sat beside him and asked him about Al-Azl (i.e. coitus interruptus). Abu Said said, "We went out with Allah's Apostle for the Ghazwa of Banu Al-Mustaliq and we received captives from among the Arab captives and we desired women and celibacy became hard on us and we loved to do coitus interruptus. So when we intended to do coitus interrupt us, we said, 'How can we do coitus interruptus before asking Allah's Apostle who is present among us?" We asked (him) about it and he said, 'It is better for you not to do so, for if any soul (till the Day of Resurrection) is predestined to exist, it will exist."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:459
>>
>>37760240
He said it was permitted to rape slaves in general and better if you don't ejaculate into them but not required.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: That while he was sitting with the Prophet a man from the Ansar came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! We get slave girls from the war captives and we love property; what do you think about coitus interruptus?" Allah's Apostle said, "Do you do that? It is better for you not to do it, for there is no soul which Allah has ordained to come into existence but will be created."

Sahih Bukhari 8:77:600

Jabir (Allah be pleased with him) reported that a man came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and said: I have a slave-girl who is our servant and she carries water for us and I have intercourse with her, but I do not want her to conceive. He said: Practise 'azl, if you so like, but what is decreed for her will come to her. The person stayed back (for some time) and then came and said: The girl has become pregnant, whereupon he said:I told you what was decreed for her would come to her.

Sahih Muslim 8:3383
>>
It is important to note that Muhammad ordered the killing of a quite few non combatants. In fact, he tended to do this even when not at war with people.

A common target where poets. Asma' bint Marwan, Abu 'Afak, and Al Nadr ibn al-Harith come to mind. Umm Qirfa is a very notable one because she was an old woman. Here is a sirah about her.

Zayd also raided Wadi-l-Qurra where he met Banu Fazara and some of his companions were killed; he himself carried wounded from the field. Ward b. Amr b. Madash one of B. Sad b. Hudhayl was killed by one of B. Badr whose name Sa’d b. Hudhaym. When Zayd came he swore that he would use no ablution until he raided B. Fazara; and when he recovered from his wounds the apostle sent him against them with a force. He fought them in Wadi-al-Qura and killed some of them. Qays b. al-Musahhar al-Yamuri killed Mas’ada b. Hakama b. Malik b. Hudhayfa b. Badr and Umm Qirfa Fatima was taken prisoner. She was a very old woman, wife of Malik. Her daughter and Abdulla b. Mas’ada were also taken. Zaid ordered Qays b al-Musahhar to kill Umm Qirfa and he killed her cruelly.
Ibn Ishaq, A. Guillaume, ed, Sirat Rasul Allah [The Life of Muhammad], Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 664-665,
>>
>>37760298
Allah’s Messenger sent Zayd to Wadi Qura, where he encountered the Banu Fazarah. Some of his Companions were killed, and Zayd was carried away wounded. Ward was slain by the Banu Badr. When Zayd returned, he vowed that no washing should touch his head until he had raided the Fazarah. After he recovered, Muhammad sent him with an army against the Fazarah settlement. He met them in Qura and inflicted casualties on them and took Umm Qirfah prisoner. He also took one of Umm’s daughters and Abdallah bin Mas’adah prisoner. Zyad bin Harithah ordered Qays to kill Umm, and he killed her cruelly. He tied each of her legs with a rope and tied the ropes to two camels, and they split her in two.
al-Tabari, Michael Fishbein, tr, The History of al-Tabari, 8 (The Victory of Islam), SUNYP

hen they brought Umm Qirfa’s daughter and Mas’ada’s son to the apostle. The daughter of Umm Qirfa belonged to Salama b. Amr b. al-Akwa who had taken her. She held a position of honor among her people, and the Arabs used to say, “Had you been more powerful than Umm Qirfa you could have done no more”. Salama asked the apostle to let him have her and he gave her to him and he presented her to his uncle Hazn b. Abu Wahb and she bore him Abdul-Rahman b. Hazn.

Ibn Ishaq, A. Guillaume, ed, Sirat Rasul Allah [The Life of Muhammad], Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp. 664-665
>>
>>37760306
Here is a Hadith on the incident.

It has been narrated on the authority of Salama (b. al-Akwa') who said: We fought against the Fazara and Abu Bakr was the commander over us. He had been appointed by the Messenger of Allah. When we were only at an hour's distance from the water of the enemy, Abu Bakr ordered us to attack. We made a halt during the last part of the night to rest and then we attacked from all sides and reached their watering-place where a battle was fought. Some of the enemies were killed and some were taken prisoners. I saw a group of persons that consisted of women and children. I was afraid lest they should reach the mountain before me, so I shot an arrow between them and the mountain. When they saw the arrow, they stopped. So I brought them, driving them along. Among them was a woman from Banu Fazara. She was wearing a leather coat. With her was her daughter who was one of the prettiest girls in Arabia. I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah met me in the street and said: Give me that girl, O Salama. I said: Messenger of Allah, she has fascinated me. I had not yet disrobed her. When on the next day, the Messenger of Allah again met me in the street, he said: O Salama, give me that girl, may God bless your father. I said: She is for you. Messenger of Allah! By Allah, I have not yet disrobed her. The Messenger of Allah sent her to the people of Mecca, and surrendered her as ransom for a number of Muslims who had been kept as prisoners at Mecca.
>>
>>37760329
Another notable example is Fartana. Another slav girl he ordered killed was Quraybah. She was a slave girl who sang songs making fun of Muhammad. Here is a Hadith.

On the day when Mecca was conquered, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) gave protection to the People except four men and two women and he named them. Ibn AbuSarh was one of them. He then narrated the tradition. He said: Ibn AbuSarh hid himself with Uthman ibn Affan. When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) called the people to take the oath of allegiance, he brought him and made him stand before the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Messenger of Allah, receive the oath of allegiance from him. He raised his head and looked at him thrice, denying him every time. After the third time he received his oath. He then turned to his Companions and said: Is not there any intelligent man among you who would stand to this (man) when he saw me desisting from receiving the oath of allegiance, and kill him? They replied: We do not know, Messenger of Allah, what lies in your heart; did you not give us an hint with your eye? He said: It is not proper for a Prophet to have a treacherous eye. Abu Dawud said: 'Abd Allah (b. Abi Sarh) was the foster brother of 'Uthman, and Walid b. 'Uqbah was his brother by mother, and 'Uthman inflicted on him hadd punishment when he drank wine.
Sahih Muslim 19:4345
>>
>>37733045
Muslim here. I will answer you. First you must pray to God to show you the way. Second, go deep within your heart and ask God to show you the path of truth, if it is in Islam may he reveal it to you, if it’s not may he stray you away from it.
The good part about Islam, is when you do your prayers, supplications, and know your Quran verses by heart, NO demon will be able to fuck with you. By the cheer reading verses on evil people makes them choke and leave your premises in a hurry. I was in a very difficult situations where evil people (masons) tried to hire me or “attach” an evil entity to me, Quran and God saved me, they were totally unable to proceed, God had guided me and helped me get away from their area of influence.
Also, muslim prayers have positive effect on health, when you put your head down the ground it grounds your electrical field. Again proving that Islam is truly the way humans are supposed to pray. There are verses to burn to demons, and there verses to convert them to Islam (yes djinns/demons can convert to God’s way) but this is advanced knowledge. If you just start your journey, i advise you take it easy and walk slowly with the things you feel comfortable with. The hardest part would be learning Surah’s by heart in arabic, while you must fully comprehend the words you are speaking.
There are multiple “sects” of islam, i recommend the Sunni Maliki Islam, which is in my mind the closest thing to the real message Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) left us with, also the Moors were very meticulous at collecting all the texts as well as their interpretations. Many Shia have (((innovated))) some parts, where Islam is not supposed to be innovated but preserved, the Sunni Maliki preserved.
Welcome brother, if you have any question i will try to answer you.
>>
>>37733242
Sure sure, But you missed a vital point, Why is Jesus being worshiped as a God then ?
Yeah of course because that's the false religion and Islam is the only true religion
>>
>>37733242
Lots of parts of true Christianity was modified and obfuscated by the (((jesuits))). They effectively and slowly but surely turned Christianity into paganism which is called Catholicism.
In the last sermon of Jesus, he says that he “lives you with the holy ghost” where it should be “i leave you with Muhamadin”. Prophet Muhammed was cited in Torah AND the Bible as the last prophet in end times, but it was all erased and mistranslated. Like the “son” which meant follower in Aramaic, it became the “son” as father and son.
Lots of change happened which triggered God to send the last prophet, Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).
>>
>>37760810
There is evidence of Islamic materials taking from multiple Trinitarian Christian strands, gnosticisms, Zoroastrian, and strands of Judaism. A lot of this stuff is flattened and it is indeed as you say Islam is held to be the only true religion.

Klaus von Stosch proposed at the 2022 conference "Unlocking the Byzantine Qur'an" an explanation for the hitherto unexplained and unusual Quranic phrases regarding Mary and the Christian trinity in Surah 5 al-Ma'idah, where Mary is a part of the Trinity, which are not found in earlier surahs but make a late appearance as Byzantine materials that came in.

There are secular poems like the Syraic Alexander Romance in the Koran and various Islamic materials. Here are some samples.

They said: "O Zul-qarnain! the Gog and Magog (People) do great mischief on earth: shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightest erect a barrier between us and them?"
Quran 18:94

He said: "(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (and labour): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them
Quran 18:95

When Alexander had heard what the old men said, he marveled greatly at the great sea which surrounded all creation; and Alexander said to his troops, " Do ye desire that we should do something wonderful in this land?" They said to him, "As thy majesty commands we will do." The king said, "Let us make a gate of brass and close up this breach."[The History of Alexander the Great, Being the Syriac Version, p. 153]

When Alexander had heard what the old men said, he marveled greatly at the great sea which surrounded all creation; and Alexander said to his troops, " Do ye desire that we should do something wonderful in this land?" They said to him, "As thy majesty commands we will do." The king said, "Let us make a gate of brass and close up this breach."[2]
The History of Alexander the Great, Being the Syriac Version, p. 153
>>
>>37737551
>>37737569
>>37737597
Sahih al Bukhari is full of bullshit he was known for being demented and of old age.

He fucked up the whole religion by making a simple mistake of the age number.

Ai'sha was never 6 she was believed to be 16/17 and he married her at that age only in 19 where he actually has premarital sex with her.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) never could unethically do that
>>
>>37760905
Here are some Sirah stating it is Alexander the Great albeit not making the connection to the Syraic Romance.

{And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnayn}, meaning Alexander Caesar, and he is called: the holding king, on Qaf, which is a mountain surrounding the world, Dhul-Qarnayn, but it was called Dhul-Qarnayn; Because he came to the two horns of the sun, the east and the west.
Tafsir Muqātil ibn Sulaymān on Verse 18:83

Dhul-Qarnayn is Alexander who ruled the world. It was said that it was owned by two believers, Dhul-Qarnayn and Sulayman.

Tafsir Al-Zamakhshari on verse 18:83
>>
>>37737734
>Says the pedophile who masturbates to Loli porn daily

Pedophilia is unethical in Islam you dumb ass, Al Hadiths are all wrong
>>
>>37737800
You literally proved why Islam is the pure Monotheistic religion.

I don't understand christians they literally know that their religion believes in Trinity, A concept that seems to correlate with paganism core values.

You literally worship 3 fucking Gods, Then where is Monotheism????
>>
>>37760915
There are tons of sirah and Hadith stating the age. Here are 17 with links to each one..

https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:1877 7,9,18

2- https://sunnah.com/muslim:1422c 7,9,18

3- https://sunnah.com/muslim:1422d 6,9,18

4- https://sunnah.com/nasai:3258 9,18

5- https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:1876 6,9

6- https://sunnah.com/abudawud:2121 7/6 ,9

7- https://sunnah.com/nasai:3256 7,9

8 - https://sunnah.com/nasai:3378 6,9

9- https://sunnah.com/nasai:3257 9, 9y

10- https://sunnah.com/nasai:3255 6,9

11- https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5134 6,9,9y

12- https://sunnah.com/bukhari:3894 6,9

13- https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5133 6,9,9y

14- https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5158 6,9,9y

15- https://sunnah.com/bukhari:3896 6,9

16- https://sunnah.com/muslim:1422a 6,9

17- https://sunnah.com/muslim:1422b 6,9
>>
>>37760933
I am not Christian, the trinity is a pretty simple idea. Three persons and one essence. Persons state who is God and one essence state what God is. Whether it is true is another thing entirely. Below is an academic lecture explaining a common model of the Trinity common in the Latin speaking influenced world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIthUoXLpcg
>>
>>37739030
>Talks with the term "Iq"

Le heccin redditor has arrived "uH lOOk mE and My IQ", Whoever proclaims that he is smart is one big dumbass

Any dumb fuck who uses this term ignores the fact that the mind cannot be limited into two words.

Europeans are more fundamentally dumber than the Arabs because they cannot realize that they're being fucked by their government and they succumb to it, Look at Americans they're literally paying Taxes and easily submerging themselves into whatever the fuck their government says.

You literally lack the ability to recognize patterns and you lack emotional maturity unlike "Arabs", Islam encourages a person to be ethically correct instead of being a shallow person like the western fags, They all hold a solipsistic view upon themselves. You cannot even recognize what's happening in your environment.
>>
>>37760934
I think there was a good explanation regarding the year of the happening, It explains how Ai'sha wasn't actually 6 and she was 16 and even there was explanation for Sahih being a demented man not being correct.

I refuse to believe anything from Hadith, What is to believe is Quran. Hadiths are full of bullshit and seem to make a more distorted Image of Islam and even a scary image of Islam. I'd rather just follow God and his Quran.
But is Sufism prohibited ? Or is the same as Islam but a more profound one ?
>>
>>37760346
He also killed a pregnant slave who had insulted him in the past.

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas: A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (ﷺ) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (ﷺ) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (ﷺ) was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet (ﷺ) and said: Messenger of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet (ﷺ) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood. Sunan Abu Dawud , Book 38, Hadith 4348

https://quranx.com/Hadith/AbuDawud/USC-MSA/Book-38/Hadith-4348/
>>
>>37760905
Here is an example of some gnostic material. Here Muhammad prays for protection from his semen. Gnostics regarded the body as flawed or evil.

>>37760905
Here are some examples of gnostic stuff. Here he praises to Allah for protection from his semen.

“It is narrated on the authority of Shakal Ibn Humaid that he said: I said: “O messenger of Allah! Teach me a supplication (therewith to invoke Allah). “ On that the Messenger of Allah “Allah’s blessing and peace be upon him” said: “Say: “O Allah! I seek refuge with You from the evil of my hearing, from the evil of my sight, from the evil of my tongue, from the evil of my heart, and from the evil of my semen””

Sinan Abu Dawud 1551 Classed Sahih by Al-Albani and Al-Arnaut https://archive.org/stream/AbuDawudVol.543515274/Abu%20Dawud%20vol.%202%2C%201161-2174#page/n189/mode/1up

Similar thing with wudu rules related to the penis.

“Urwah bin Az-Zubair said: “ I entered upon Marwan bin Al Hakam and we mentioned the things for which Wudu is done. Marwan said: Wudu should be done after touching the penis.’ ‘Urwah said: ‘ I did not know that. Marwan said: Busrah bint Safwan told me that she heard the Messenger of Allah say: “ And if any one of you touches his penis, let him do Wudu.

Sunan al-Nasa’I 163 Classed Sahih by Al-Albani https://archive.org/stream/sunan-an-nasa-i-volume-1-6/sunan-an-nasa-i-volume-1#page/n114/mode/1up
>>
>>37761105
You got discord?
>>
>>37733242
>That there was no Holy Spirit.
He bacame it, silly....he literally says he did.
>>
>>37733045
You get to fuck kids, just like the Prophet Muhammad
>>
>>37764674
I don't. Never really used it except once a long time back.

>>37764684
The Holy Spirit does pop up but it is not quite fleshed out and not too much. Some Christian, some gnostic and more views of it. Some times it is the Spirit of Allah's revelation, sometimes the fertilizer of Mary, sometimes it is seemingly the source of grace.

So, when I have made him and have breathed into him of My Spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.
Quran 15:29

Such is the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, the Mighty, the Merciful, Who made all things good which He created, and He began the creation of man from clay; Then He made his seed from a draught of despised fluid; Then He fashioned him and breathed into him of His Spirit; and appointed for you hearing and sight and hearts. Small thanks give ye!
Quran 32:6-9

This one is really odd because it is Trinitarian view of the Holy Spirit as a person but then becomes a literal concrete individual unlike the Trinitarian account and impregnates Mary.

And Mary, daughter of 'Imran, whose body was chaste, therefor We breathed therein something of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient.
Quran 66:12

And make mention of Mary in the Scripture, when she had withdrawn from her people to a chamber looking East, And had chosen seclusion from them. Then We sent unto her Our Spirit and it assumed for her the likeness of a perfect man. She said: Lo! I seek refuge in the Beneficent One from thee, if thou art Allah-fearing. He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son. She said: How can I have a son when no mortal hath touched me, neither have I been unchaste? He said: So (it will be). Thy Lord saith: It is easy for Me. And (it will be) that We may make of him a revelation for mankind and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing ordained. And she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a far place.
Quran 19:16-22
>>
>>37765198
Here is another interesting example, This combines a Latin Christian model of perichoresis but then goes onto deny the Trinity. In it the spirit proceeds from the son. It could be an energetic model of procession like Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Christians but the wording makes it seem closer to what we identify as the Latin model of the Trinity. It is odd that the spirit proceeds from Jesus if he is only messenger because the Spirit is also identified as being sent by God.

O People of the Scripture! Do not exaggerate in your religion nor utter aught concerning Allah save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was only a messenger of Allah, and His word which He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers, and say not "Three" - Cease! (it is) better for you! - Allah is only One Allah. Far is it removed from His Transcendent Majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender.
Quran 4:171

Here are examples where the Spirit is sent by and only by Allah.

He sendeth down the angels with the Spirit of His command unto whom He will of His bondmen, (saying): Warn mankind that there is no Allah save Me, so keep your duty unto Me.
Quran 16:02

They are asking thee concerning the Spirit. Say: The Spirit is by command of my Lord, and of knowledge ye have been vouchsafed but little.
Quran 17:85

And it was not (vouchsafed) to any mortal that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by revelation or from behind a veil, or (that) He sendeth a messenger to reveal what He will by His leave. Lo! He is Exalted, Wise. And thus have We inspired in thee (Muhammad) a Spirit of Our command. Thou knewest not what the Scripture was, nor what the Faith. But We have made it a light whereby We guide whom We will of Our bondmen. And lo! thou verily dost guide unto a right path,

Quran 42:51-52
>>
>>37765198
Get a discord man. I think you'd really enjoy discussing esoteric Islam there
>>
>>37736854
You wouldn't need water or anything else for that matter, if you had never existed in the first place. And this includes all of the hardships, pains and deaths of life, which aren't limited to humans, but apply to countless insects, plants and animals as well.

Allah sounds like a mafia boss to me, who puts you through threats and torture, then expects you to thank him.
>>
>>37765419
I will look into when I get some more time from university.

>>37765449
The issue with this metaphor is that since Allah commands everything and wills everything to occur, it would be like a mafia boss setting you up for failure and the punishing you after you failed. This is also why the test metaphor is not a good one. It is a bit stronger in determinism than Calvinism. This is also why Allah is the Greatest Schemers or Deceivers.

Nor can a soul die except by Allah’s leave, the term being fixed as by writing. If any do desire a reward in this life, We shall give it to him; and if any do desire a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give it to him. And swiftly shall We reward those that (serve us with) gratitude.
Quran 3:145

Say: For myself I have no power to benefit, nor power to hurt, save that which Allah willeth. Had I knowledge of the Unseen, I should have abundance of wealth, and adversity would not touch me. I am but a warner, and a bearer of good tidings unto folk who believe.
Quran 7:188

Say: ‘Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector’: and on Allah let the Believers put their trust.”
Quran 9:51

Do you wish to guide him whom Allah has caused to err? And whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall by no means find a way for him.
Quran 4:88

Whomsoever Allah guides, he is the one who follows the right way; and whomsoever He causes to err, these are the losers. Many are the Jinns and men we have made for Hell.
Quran 7:178-179

Allah leads astray whomsoever He will and guides whomsoever he will.
Quran 14:4

He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no protecting friend after Him. And thou (Muhammad) wilt see the evil-doers when they see the doom, (how) they say: Is there any way of return?… And they will have no protecting friends to help them instead of Allah. He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no road.
Quran 42:44-46
>>
>>37765506
Here are some references to the line about greatest of schemers or deceivers. As far as I know this is a fairly unique attribute of God that does not pop up in other religions that I know of that assert belief in a classical theistic God.

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.
>>
>>37765506
Cool. Add me when you get one. I'm alwaysbased there.
>>
>>37765506
Yes, this is why Allah/God, if we're to take his words at face value, is the father of evil, and worthy only of scorn, not worship.
>>
death to islam
>>
>>37765198
Yeah, I got the sense that as the book went on he became more and more "Allah" over time, which is something even I experience with ascension, being if you think from the perspective of the Spirit you are essential speak as it, because its using you at that very moment, and if you maintain that perspective...you maintain speaking as it.

Not possible forever, but its not nothing.

>>37765255
>Quran 4:171
Allah is Third of Three.

It was a declaration. Not a rebuke, those Hadiths added everything to warp its "confused 1/3rd" as the very previous verse Allah (Muhammed) called Jesus Allah as well.

He is speaking universally as the Spirit, becoming One with it. No Allah but the ONE Allah (combined).

I wont reveal more...thats for the "wise" to piece together. I found it very interesting and plam on getting a Quran when I fly home to dig into it some more.
>>
>>37733045
Realistically it's the only way to fight against spirits.
At some point you prob could get some insane inhuman abilities because not just because muslims are required to believe with the unseen and its potential power but also to believe that Allah allows it to happen. "Be, and it is" (كُن فَيَكُونُ kun fa-yakūnu)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.