[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ArcaOS_5.0_Screenshot.png (203 KB, 800x600)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Does anyone have a copy of ArcaOS 5.1? It's a lil expensive and my google fu isn't working...
>>
>>1460945
Would OS2/Warp do? It's available in VM form online.
>>
>>1460949
Lmao but I was trying the newest version. Also I was archiving a bunch of OSes and the OCD of version numbers is tryna to get me
>>
To further add, I was specifically finding that version because of things such as UEFI, I will test an OS/2 UEFI system in a VM, and I was looking to complete my archive of OS/2 versions.

also
>looks up price
>139.90 freedom bucks
>~8000 local bucks
>>
>>1460945
Can I ask why you would want this garbage
>>
>>1461068
i am a shit seeker. i had seen much more garbage operating systems than this. this one in particular caught my attention every now and then, and i wanted to see how much has changed between warp 4.52 and this thing.

i had experienced stuff such as trying to go around multics myself
>>
Alr in the meantime while I am trying probably to use Yandex, imma try eComStation. Same shit but different branding and fewer enhancements.

Tbh, i need ArcaOS 5.1 for the sake of "completeness", or whatever my brain has come up to.
>>
Well then, I seem to find my Yandex fu isn't working. Still here to watch the thread if someone's willing to post a copy of 5.1

Anyways a screenshot of eComStation 1.0
>>
bumping this thread
>>
my fellow anons, is it ok to move it to /r/ or nah?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.