[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsg/ - Worksafe GIF

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>5522262
I despise these types of Christians or any religious affiliation
>I like this religion
>except these teachings that hurt my feelings
>so I will ignore them
>and criticize the people and priests/monks that insist they are important
always women and fags too
>>
>>5522266
based
need more priests like this
>>
kek, libtard foids did it to themselves.
first they started fucking violent niggers (who attacked and killed them)
then they showed support for delusional troons who now also want them dead
as much as I hate troons, I hate foids more
>another win for men
>>
File: 1609788853646.webm (2.45 MB, 540x960)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB WEBM
>>5522262
>>5522266
>>5522271
>>5522272
>>
>>5522774
"women flourish within drama and chaos ... where they lack it, they will create it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJWBb8KRUEE
>>
Kek rekt

https://youtu.be/jJ6x2ySFB5E?si=e5hUC335M5FzZowL
>>
>>5523584
Too retarded to turn that into a webm?
>>
File: 0012399123980.webm (599 KB, 1280x720)
599 KB
599 KB WEBM
>>
Here's another anti woman agenda op.
>>
>>5522262
Religion is lost on women
>>
>>5522270
Litteral retard
>>
File: Takedown.webm (1.08 MB, 320x400)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB WEBM
Here's another anti woman agenda op.
>>
>>5524007
>>5525499
Xy chimps are so sensitive lmao
>>
>>5522262
>Heh I don't believe in X but you do, so I'll pretend to believe in it to make you change X, at which point I still won't believe in X
Bible states it clear as day, only men can be priests
>>
>>5522266
>why is religion falling?
>>
File: Nigger.webm (3.08 MB, 1280x720)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB WEBM
Look at this sexist instance of the Pope's slapping a woman's hand
>>
>>5522259
Women without a penis shouldn't have the right to vote.
>>
File: womenfullstop.webm (3.94 MB, 480x852)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>
>>5525499

Equal rights, Equal fights.
>>
>>5522262
>1 Timothy 2
7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

How can a woman preach when she must remain silent?
>>
>>5522262
>1 Corinthians 14

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
>>
>>5522262
>1 Corinthians 11

4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.

5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.

6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

7 For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.

9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.

13 Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.
>>
>>5522262
>Romans 16
1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:

2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.

3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:

4 Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.

5 Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.

6 Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.

7 Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellow-prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

>Exodus 15
20 And Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances.

21 And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
>>
>>5528707
>>5528708
>>5528711
>>5528716
We can gather from this, to the best of my logic, that women:

>must pray with modest apparel
>cannot pray in a vain fashion, such as with broided hair or jewelry
>they must do good works
>they must be silent while praying and in churches

>women must pray or propshesieth either with their head covered or her head shaven
>long hair counts as a covering, so hair of average length must be covered

>women may be servants of the church and help preachers
>women may prophesieth with timbrels and dances and instruct people to sing, as in the example set by Miriam
>however this must not be done inside the church so as not to contradict other parts of the bible

To us mere mortals it seems arbitrary and unfair to impose these rules on women and not men, however remember God is supernatural and these rules exist for a reason as part of his plan. There are also rules imposed on men, such as men not covering their heads while praying and not having long hair, and these must also be followed.
>>
>>5522774
Didn't this guy get outed as a pedo or something?
>>
>>5528293
that's why i call that evil shit as i see it
make it clear to everyone that those parents lead their kids to the slaughter
treat them like you would treat a pedo
>>
>>5528711
>10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.
what
>>
>>5529981
Depending on the translation and interpretation it either means that women should cover their heads otherwise the angels are going to get tempted again or that women that cover their heads should be treated with respect because you respect her husband or father.
>>
File: 1700667542606582.webm (3.68 MB, 1280x720)
3.68 MB
3.68 MB WEBM
>>
>>
File: tranny roid rage.webm (2.96 MB, 896x504)
2.96 MB
2.96 MB WEBM
Too lazy to get this under size https://files.catbox.moe/ftxlvq.webm
https://www.vice.com/en/article/jgpj5y/pissed-off-trannies-ehrc-protest
>>
>>5527361
oh is it now
wow I haden't noticed
lol
>>
File: 1644647040870.gif (593 KB, 326x244)
593 KB
593 KB GIF
>>
File: 1714444766992800.webm (4.7 MB, 854x480)
4.7 MB
4.7 MB WEBM
>>
File: tenor.gif (1.43 MB, 498x280)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>5527361
>Chrystianism survives for thousands of years people are happy and everybody knows their roles in society
>Feminism comes and says that women are the same as men. Suddenly people are aimless and unhappiness is through the roof.
I think it's funny that because the same principle in which feminism is based women now are getting shut down by trannies. "Play stupid games" I guess
>>
>>5524007
Damn, didn't see this in his Russian vlog. No wonder Callum raves about the place so much. Can't do this shit in Bongland.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.