[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: AidynChronicles.png (339 KB, 622x464)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
Not Etrian Odyssey though because I don't have a handheld that can play the games that ain't on the switch.

Vaguely looking for something that scratches the same kind of itch that Aidyn Chronicles does, where you can customize characters in your party to a large degree, even if they're named.
>>
>>3482369
Not jrpgs? Most dungeon crawlers are highly customizable.
>>
Most FF games let you make any character play any combat role you want
>>
>>3482484
2, (implying anyone has played 3), 5, and 7 certainly do.
>>
>>3482477
Any RPG is fine. Not limited to JRPGs. Etrian Odyssey I've just already played and enjoy, and would play more if they made it accessible to me.
>>
File: FF3-PSP-Screens_07-19.jpg (142 KB, 600x338)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>3482487
I played the shit out of 3, massively underappreciated

But 6, 7, 8, 10 and 12 are also fully customizable.
>>
>>3482497
You are one of like twenty people to have done so.
I played it but got filtered because I got massive overtime when playing it and forgot about it.
>>
>>3482369
I mean, Etrian odysseys 1-3 are both on the Switch and PC, though you probably have played all three
>>
>>3482502
Yes.
They haven't brought the other three or whatever the number is to the switch. While I feel 1 is definitely haunted by its age, they are all excellent games for what they are.
>>
>>3482502
i only played EO1 and wtf do you mean "highly customizable" like lmao lol what
>>
>>3482369
Elminage Original
>>
>>3482369
This is common for SRPGs like Disgaea, FFTactics, Tactics Ogre and the post awakening Fire Emblems.
>>
fire emblem awakening
>>
>>3482487
>>3482497
>>3482498
3 is the only pixel remaster worth playing.
>>
>>3482510
>massive skill trees
>games from 3 onward have dual classing
FFS one of the best builds in 3 was making ninja wizards who could shadow clone no jutsu and then spam massive swarms of meteors every turn

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.