[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2538.jpg (505 KB, 1600x1530)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
Or has someone ever tried?
>>
>>10913738
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>10913749
It has the X-Men in it
>>
>>10913815
>It has the X-Men in it

Kino!
>>
Is this the one that they made in like six weeks?
>>
>Apocalypse not on the cover
You had one job...
>>
Quake is infinitely moddable so whatever your issue is with it then yes it could be fixed.
>>
>>10913738
this looks silly man
>>
>>10914916
for a 10$ mid-late 90s title, that's actually pretty good.
>>
>>10914916
I can actually tell who those characters are supposed to be so it already exceeds my expectations.
>>
>>10913878
Pretty much anyone who would want to buy this was already aware of the x-men cartoon and the Age of Apocalypse storyline going on in the comics at the time. You’re already guaranteed to get these people, so it’s logical to put Wolverine on the cover bc that exponentially increases the chances of selling to your avg 90s normie kid/parent.
>>
>>10915052
Also, putting aside his cartoon iteration, all the 90s designs for Apocalypse looked super gay and were probably harder to recognize. Not something I’d want on the cover of my game, given the reaction to AoA in the comics (i.e. very bad lol)
>>
>>10913738
That would require reworking the shitass weapons and the levels for starters but that would require time and effort people are not willing to waste on this. It's also obscure even amongst Quake total conversions so there's that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.