[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 67uy5565.jpg (76 KB, 300x411)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Chuck Rock for the Sega Genesis.
>>
>>10913046
>horrible multiplat Euroslop that was on every console and computer in the world and every version is trash
>>
What about it?
>>
Sega loved their Amiger ports
>>
>>10913076
More because Europe had a lot of experienced 68k coders from the Amiga and Atari ST.
>>
The NES was the only commercially viable platform at the time that didn't get this game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKhpncp_uJk

It's a competent if a little generic platformer. Cool music btw.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PLePxgnk4g

SNES version. I'm going to have to give this one to the Mega Drive. It sounds better and the higher screen resolution is a plus. Also no annoying delay between screen switches since this is a SlowROM cart.
>>
>>10913148
It was obvious you made this thread, auster.
Glad to see the SNES is still comfily living rent free inside of you as always.
>>
>>10913148
SNES Drunk agreed about the higher screen res, he also seemed to think it was better because it was an Amiga port and the game logic would be easier to translate to the MD due to the shared CPU.
>>
>>10913192
>e-celebs
end yourself
>>
The sequel Son of Chuck Rock is kind of meh like they used up all their good ideas on the first game.
>>
>>10913046
I played the SEGA CD version. The controls take a bit of getting used to but it's pretty fun once you figure it out
>>
>>10913310
i agree with you that television celebrities are way better
>>
Are these threads created by a bot? I swear there's a pattern and they're consistent.
>>
>>10914024
No they are not created by a bot.

end communication
>>
>>10914115
Ok, bot
>>
>>10914024
Not by a bot but by an autist guy with too much free time and unsupervied internet access.
Now I think about it, a bot poster and an autist poster are basically the same thing.
>>
>>10913046
formerly sneed stone
>>
>>10913053
Always liked the mega drive version.
It has fantastic music, a good sense of humor and solid gameplay.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.