[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vr/ - Retro Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OIP.jpg (38 KB, 474x470)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
What in the fucking fuck am I even playing, even?
>>
>>10881329
My guess would be Illbleed.
>>
File: illbleed-comp1-4a.jpg (15 KB, 160x224)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
The world needs more purple haired cuties in videogames
>>
>>10881329
a mediocre horror game that's not even scray
the only thing the few posers pretending to like this trash always birng up in the ''Le clothes get ripped and you become naked!!!'' shit
look >>10881659 here is one of these coomer faggots
>>
>>10881769
>not even scray
Very fitting the kind of person with a blinding irrational hate of this game would also be a third worlder.
>>
>>10881771
very fitting the kind of person with a cumbrain would also be an americuck
>>
>>10881769
What is your issue against purple haired cuties? Are you racist?
>>
Who is Killerman?
>>
>>10881769
Ever heard of B-Movie horror in your country? It's meant to be cheesy and funny, incorporating morbid elements without being scary. Learn to have fun, maybe get laid or something.
>>
>>10881329
>What in the fucking fuck am I even playing, even?
Illbleed, apparently
>>
>>10881769
Nobody now plays it as a horror game, they play it for the schlock nature and weirdness.
>>
>>10881329
just enjoy the tits and the classic B movie theme.
>>
>>10882518
nobody played it as a horror game back then either,most of us went "has tits and sexy girl" simple as that
I remember getting this and DOA2,only reason was "kasumi is flashing her panties every 2 seconds,this chick get almost naked kinda game" just be honest with your instincts.
>>
I beat this back in the day somehow and now I can't make it 5 minutes without getting raped in confusion.
>>
File: 1602886867036.jpg (1003 KB, 1618x2471)
1003 KB
1003 KB JPG
Such a shame that the first stage is actually the worst/most confusing because of all the "random" traps.
>>
>>10882790
that sort of thing weighs on your decisions, but DoA2 was a legit fantastic fighting game at the time. Illbleed seems like one of the weirdest games I've ever played, regardless of art direction and such. It's arcadey in very obnoxious ways but it's also focused very weirdly on avoiding combat until it isn't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.