[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: team plasma gang.jpg (52 KB, 1024x598)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
Why do zoomers like Gen 5 when the game has very anti-leftist views (even if it wasn't the intention)?
>evil team are useful idiots who manipulate the masses by appealing to emotion
>in reality they want to rule over society by being the only ones with pokemon
>main villain is a groomer
>>
>>55786163
>>evil team are useful idiots who manipulate the masses by appealing to emotion
both sides literally do this
this is not an "anti-leftist" position it's an "anti-political retard" one
>>
no fuck off
>>
discord thread
>>
>>55786163
What??
>>
>>55786326
Did you not play the game? Ghetsis literally grooms an autistic child from a young age to believe that humans are exclusively abusive to Pokemon so that he'd be better able to get behind Team Plasma's cause and lead them as their king.
>>
>>55786169
fpbp
all of this applies to idealogical extremists in general, which exist at both sides of the spectrum
>>
>>55786163
I'm a zoomer and I'm literally a member of the alt right.
>>
File: N rapeman.png (1.34 MB, 1036x805)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>55786163
>If referring to Ghetsis
Ghetsis did nothing wrong, he just got tricked by a Zoroark and decided he might as well make do with the autistic baby that came from him fucking a wild animal. Pokemon are tools and Ghetsis figured that out.
>If referring to N
Hilbert was asking for it.
>>
File: engage.jpg (84 KB, 1179x1134)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>55787144
>I'm a zoomer and I'm literally a member of the alt right.
Nigger, nobody who is actually an RW extremist says this.
>>
File: gunrights.png (974 KB, 1300x1704)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>>55786163
>>55786163
Because a lot of zoomers are too dumb to understand the political undertones. Nintendo literally packaged this in to try and make the game resonate more with Americans.
>>
>>55786169
It's an anti-jew position.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.