[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 78052554_p0.jpg (266 KB, 2017x1601)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
Pokémon Unite is a 5v5 MOBA where your objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

>Information
https://unite-db.com/
https://uniteapi.dev/
>Test Server (Needs VPN)
https://publictest-pu.com/index.html

>Upcoming
- Falinks(April 25th)
- Ceruledge(June 13th)

>Current
- Miraidon has been released
-https://www.serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes:https://unite-db.com/patch-notes

Previous: >>55746206
>>
Dodrio is fun. I expect it to get smashed with nerfs next major patch because I'm playing it and having fun.
>>
>>55760970
Please keep playing it anon that fucker is long due for one.
>>
>>55760970
Most people can't play it. Probably won't get nerfed. Enjoy.
>>
nvm dodrio no longer fun, team keeps last second swapping to speedsters/attackers or trying to take over jungle as wigglytuff or crustle
>>
File: Spoiler Image (55 KB, 355x174)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>55760804
Have we ever had anyone from /pug/ have this high of a world ranking?
>>
God I hope we don't get PTS Murderhorn Falinks
>>
What brain damage do blastoise players have that they insist on tying to backcap at 2:05, ult, and die?
>>
>>55761248
Most recent changes to falinks were stat buffs and iron head buffs.
>>
>>55760970
Please do, fuck this bird.
>>
>>55761260
works in my bot games
>>
>pay for and used six ranked protection cards
>Make it to master in less than 20 games
Smell ya later, peasants. Imma enjoy some gentlemen's draft game while you struggle with the little timis in Ultra ranked.
>>
>>55761543
Diabolically devilish
>>
>>55761543
It's still very odd to me that people can just pay for the right to climb easier.
>>
File: 1668122401681768.jpg (63 KB, 718x793)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
LAWL
>>
oh shit, people go shadow claw mimikyu instead. feels way better
>>
>back and forth winning-losing in ultra
>buy delphox
>win streak
i'm a certified furry now
>>
>>55761996
you're like 6 months late, bud
>>
>>55762002
i just got him and only bothered to look up builds after I got smoked
>>
>Jungler Potion Zoroark
>Stackingfag
>1 KO, 16k damage
>Ignores team to score constantly, actively hated fighting anyone
>Didn't even attempt to KO on the 1st gank, he just started scoring
>>
>Finally saved up enough to become a Scizor chad
>Decide to do my first game into ranked
>Hyped because no one picked him
>pick him
>Load into the match
>Look down
>Forgot to switch eject
>Also only using 2 items because I forgot to add the third
>Get obliterated
Killing myself
>>
>>55760804
Is it safe to assume ho-oh will be in July due to the annyversay? Or are we too optimistic?
>>
>>55762149
yes but you wont unlock it until mid-late august
>>
>Meow starts ripping alone, everyone is dead and enemy is distracted
>Uses her Ult very early and gets it stolen by a Mew's Electro Ball.... we were winning btw
>>
File: FAIOVL5VQAgC37l.jpg (430 KB, 870x870)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>enemy team - guy who won worlds twice
>my team - dude with 700 matches

Matchmaking has always been bad but THIS is completely fucked
>>
>lost a match by 1 point
>next match lose a tie
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1713547380969544.jpg (79 KB, 750x701)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>55762743
this happened to me at one point only with 3 games
i broke a part off my drawer because i threw my phone across the room at a high speed
cause i was that fucking furious by the end of the 3rd match
>>
File: 7765433677.jpg (325 KB, 720x1105)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
timi at it again
>>
File: 61EcmwOPP2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (72 KB, 1233x1500)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Buff Lapras cowards
>>
>>55762904
nah had enough of this cunt
>>
Getting close to 2 weeks of inactivity. Is there some kind of notification you get once you're eligible for the comeback shit? First time doing it
>>
>>55762958
I believe it has to have been at least a month since last time you got the award on top of two weeks inactivity.
>>
New player here. I'm on the last day of the beginner challenge, and it's not flagging the one where you're supposed to get to Great rank, even though I'm at Great 5 in ranked now. Am I misunderstanding something?
>>
>>55763000
not only is that not what he asked, he clearly said it was the first time doing it so congrats on the completely redundant comment!
>>
>>55763085
Great used to only have 4 stages, maybe they've fucked it up when adding the 5th, and you still need to reach Great 4.

>>55762958
Nope.
>>
did criswhoreass really lose his income for some bot spam frogglet word? PFFFFT
>>
File: EI3P80CWoAIo1PZ.jpg (54 KB, 1080x1207)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>55763270
>This mad over a literal WhoTuber

Many such cases!
>>
Kill all Eeveefags
Behead all Greniggers
Curbstomp all Backcappers
>>
>>55761543
>Smell ya later, peasants. Imma enjoy some gentlemen's draft game while you struggle with the little timis in Ultra ranked.
No not anytime soon friend. No one else is masters yet so you'll just be the only master ranked player or maybe 2 with a team of ultra 5s stealing your farms and backcapping. Enjoy.
>>
>>55762613
>Matchmaking has always been bad but THIS is completely fucked
It's always worked the same way.
>>
>>55762613
>Go on 7 match win streaks
>get faced against some unkillable Zeroa freak
>He also has a comfy perma attached so you can't kill him ever because he can just run away and wait for heals and dash back to you

I haven't seen stats this high in a while. No idea how you're supposed to balance teams with people like this out there.

Pretty much has a 70% win rate in ranked.
https://uniteapi.dev/p/12920056078191927584
>>
>>55763179
Thanks, that solved it.

Also, I'm glad I have half a brain, because I barely skated by that last match by guarding the home goal for several seconds while the enemy team tried to close the gap. Alone. While my teammates faffed around. If this is what real players are like (dumb or randomly AI), I'm scared for what trying to climb ranked is gonna be like from here.
>>
>Once again, a Sylveon went Hyper voice against Speedsters
>>
>>55763503
Do you want advice for climbing the ladder and how to win bot matches more one sided? Or how to lane better or jungle better?
>>
>>55763593
Beginner tier was easy street, but in Great rank matches, stuff is getting a little wacky. I would accept some tips, especially for laning since I'm not really a jungler kind of player anyway.
>>
>>55763617
Well do you want to improve or focus on climbing the ladder quicker? I think those are not exactly the same thing.
>>
File: 92ZoPaU.jpg (85 KB, 710x520)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>the eldegoss was trying to backcap before 2min mark and got jumped by the enemy hence no heals
https://files.catbox.moe/srxob1.mp4
>>
>>55763733
lmao. cute name btw
>>
>>55763733
holy kek
>>
File: 1712604500986286.png (12 KB, 450x151)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>55763733
who wants to tell him
>>
>>55763639
I have a good amount of prior MOBA experience, so I feel like I can (probably) figure out playing decently. The matchmaking being wonky means I'd prioritize wanting tips for ladder climbing.
>>
>>55763856
well you're only getting bot matches until at least expert, so.....dont play defenders/support?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (214 KB, 1280x720)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>55763856
>The matchmaking being wonky means I'd prioritize wanting tips for ladder climbing.
Well currently I'm world rank 562. Idk if what I'm saying is true or not but it's my theory of how this game works and some of it might seem contradictory.

Basically if you want to climb fastest you need to be able to have the most impact over winning Rayquaza fights and also shredding Rayquaza and securing it. That means you want to use a character that can deal great sustained damage output and also have an experience lead. But it's still very possible to win Rayquaza team fights if you get a good engagement onto the other team. Saying all of that what I'm most trying to say is that you should prioritize characters that can either jungle, or take over jungle when/if your initial jungler doesn't routinely clear camps. You can usually tell if they will or not very early on.

You mentioned you prefer laning. There are some characters that are more difficult to lane with both as your character but also as a lane partner. Usually things like Cinderace and Dragapult. ADCs are what they're usually referred to in other mobas. very easy to bully early on and easily the worst early game secures for last hitting.

This is the layer 1 stuff. But there's also things that become more important as you climb higher or getting settled in your mmr? Idk but there comes a point where at least 1 or 2 other people on your team might be nearly as good at carrying as you could so it becomes more important to fill roles, whether that's support or defender. However in lower ranked you should avoid those roles if you want to climb faster. but also contradictory to that, playing those roles seem to lower your hidden MMR which causes you to get somewhat better teammates so it's not as hard to win/carry.

You are probably getting lots of bot matches early on. You have to play bots matches differently than you'd treat reap players unsurprisingly.
>>
>>55763856
>>55763917
once you identify you're in a bot match you want to focus on taking all of the enemy junglers farm, focusing on objectives, avoid fighting bots (they unite on sight), and avoid breaking goals or scoring huge. Spend the time taking the enemy farm to reduce their levels, focusing objectives, then winning Rayquaza. I've found that if you get too far ahead in bot matches your bot teammates will refuse to help with objectives or score. I guess to make the match feel more even?

1 more thing about laning. You probably already know from playing other moba, but you don't usually want to pair some kinds of characters together. say 2 adc bottom with 2 supports top. There's probably more I could elaborate on but that's the basic idea. Also more importantly is knowing which characters are strongest. That makes climbing so much easier. Also you want to be careful not to raise your hidden mmr too high or you can get stuck in these weird loop of matches where you're getting over 20KOs per match but still losing every game pretty much.
>>
>>55763939
Oh and lastly one of the things that makes it much easier to climb. Is to duo. however you can't do it blindly. That means no double speedster and such. If you are filling important roles such as a jungler or something that can shred objectives and your partner is good at frontlining and initiating team fights or supporting to keep you up in team fights. This makes climbing magnitudes easier. Especially if you're using voice chat and actually communicating where to go and where to be.
>>
I can't fucking stand how utterly impossible this game is to play in the first fucking week of a new season. Its beyond fucking maddening.
>>
God, I cannot land a single Snipe Shot to save my life.
Even when trying to predict where the enemy will go I'm always off by like a hiar.
>>
>>55764137
Stop overthinking. You're psyching yourself out. I also have matches where I chronically overthink and can't land shit even when I'm in the enemy's model. Go play some quick matches and unwind for a bit and try to quiet your brain.
>>
>Mimikyu and Comfey
Don't you two dare give a fucking thumbs Up after that match....
>They did
Fuck you both.
>>
>>55764232
there are few things more infuriating than the comfey + mimikyu/mewtwo/zacian/zoroark/meow duo thumbs up
>>
>Blastoise surfs the Eleki into our Home Base
Had a very spanish name as well
>>
>>55764070
Interesting, for me it's much easier. After reaching the sticker with my main I hop on an alt and usually have a harder time.

>>55764137
Try Venusaur, that one's easier. Also enable "camera follows moves" if you haven't already, it's mandatory for snipers.
>>
Why do people insist on attacking enemies that I've Sableye united? Just let them go home if you can't one shot them.
>>
I'm so tired of these Meowscarada shitters
>>
>>55764660
What do you mean? That they're bad at the character?
>>
>>55764648
chances are I've already pressed to use a move as I see your ult wind up and am wishing we had a Sorry! quick chat
>>
>delphox last picks and runs into jungle
>end up laning as dodrio
>sure whatever, I've had worse
>have a slowbro partner
>he knows what's up and lets me stack and go kill the enemy jungler during their first clear
>last hits farm to stop the enemy from stacking
>keeps cool when our useless jungler comes top and feeds double
>ults the meow every time it jumps at the team
What a homie.
>>
Magikarp is stronger than Kubfu
>>
STOP PICKING GREEDENT STOP FUCKING PICKING GREEDENT GO FUCKING CRUSTLE IF YOU WANT TO SCORE GOBLIN TANK STOP PICKING FUCKING GREEDENT YOU ARE USELESS I WOULD RATHER HAVE A LANE TALONFLAME OR A SABLEYE WHO NEVER COMES TO REGIS BECAUSE AT LEAST THOSE FUCKERS ARE BETTER AT BACK CAPPING
>>
File: 1689898220409640.png (319 KB, 750x1000)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>Close game
>Constant back and fourth
>Ray appears
>Brawl starts
>We wipe all enemies besides a talon
>He steals the Ray and dunks in only 40 points before dying
>Enemy doesn't manage to dunk anything else when they respawn
>Team just chills back and defends
>My autistic soul tells me to back cap
>I manage to get in 23 points before the game ends
>Points tally
>We win by 6 points
>>
>>55764759
It actually is, Kubfu is still the most miserable experience in lane.
>>
>>55764648
Ping retreat before using it. Doesn't *always* help, but sometimes it does.
>>
>>55764843
>>55764648
I'm not using it when people are currently attacking someone. I use it mostly before the enemy even engages us.
>>
GOOD JOB SABLEYE RUNNING OFF TO DUNK YOUR 16 POINTS INSTEAD OF HELPING KILL THE 15% HP ENEMY SO I COULD DUNK 100
>>
give me a flowchart for how a game is suppose to go out plez. All I know is: fuck top, got bot for exp.
>>
The OCE finals are on at the moment and it's funny seeing some of these players that I know are trash in solo or duo queue since I keep fucking getting them on my teams throughout seasons.
>>
>>55765032
The flow chart is too big to put into words. But it starts with the first 4 spawns at start of game. You really don't want to break enemy goals early, and shouldn't mind if they break your outer goals early because you'll starve the enemy of exp and surpass their experience by end game.

I used to be a big fan of taking bot objective first but the problem is that it depends on how good your team is. Really depends on which character you're playing too and if you have experience share on or not but you really should be prioritizing gaining experience leads for the Rayquaza team fight. Imo at least.
>>
>>55765035
>The OCE finals are on at the moment and it's funny seeing some of these players that I know are trash in solo or duo queue since I keep fucking getting them on my teams throughout seasons.
Funny, I said most of the tournament players aren't so great and everyone said I was crazy for that opinion.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (259 KB, 1280x720)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>Defender Needed!
I really just wanted to play Gyarados since he's so fun.
https://files.catbox.moe/9i01y4.mp4
>>
>>55765095
Also this was my first Match of the season with mostly masters and it felt high level. Everyone knew where to be and when to be there and why.
>>
>>55765048
duo/solo queue and organised tournament play are two entirely different beasts that people refuse to acknowledge. The shit I can get away with in yolo queue would NOT fly in a proper 5v5. Still super funny seeing some of those LDR and S9 useless fucks in a livestreamed game.
>>
yippee losing an easy win because our inteleon decided to backcap at 2:10
>>
>usually get to masters in 15-18 games
>currently 44 and counting

this is the worst it's ever been
>>
>>55765224
Should have lowered your hidden mmr at the end of last season.
>>
>>55760804
Would anyone like to see Gyarados webms? This champion is much fun. Maybe as fun as pre-nerf single strike Urshifu or pre-stealth nerf Sableye.
>>
>>55765237
If your footage really is interesting, just post it.
>>
i really should stop playing, it's a weekend and it's school holidays too, I should stop playing a game where I'm going to get my shit beat for 40 seconds by the dragonite-glaceon-inteleon and all my team does is jack off in the jungle or lose 3v1 a blastoise
>>
sigh. 1:50 team chased trev when enemy meow and greninja were up.
>>
I'm tired of jungling and everyone pinging me because they're bad at laning. I want to spam gyarados.
>>
>>55765310
So... you have no first gank and can't support your team?
>>
>>55765326
I did not say I wanted to jungle as gyarados. I'm tired of jungling and want to lane as gyarados.
>>
>thanks
Could you at least help us defend rayquaza instead of standing in that stupid topleft bush. You cowardly espeon. You just sat there and let us die trying to stop them
>>
>>55765310
>barely get second buff
>top lane has already died to the enemy dwebble-torchic
>bot lane has died to ralts-slowpoke
>CHECK IT OUT
>CHECK IT OUT
>CHECK IT OUT
>>
why are all eevee's allowed to punch you in the dick for 100 million damage while also having escapes
>>
>>55765340
Ah, I see.
>>
>>55765375
money
>>
Have the Weed Cats gotten worse at playing or did that small Attack nerf actually matter
>>
>>55765397
I can't even notice it desu
>>
>>55765397
More people are playing it which means more likely to see bad ones. Bad ones only got worse for not realising that they got a small attack nerf - it's still strong and a solo queue stomper as long as you actually think a little. It's also the start of the season so you haven't properly settled into your normal range of skill yet.
>>
>42% supershit jungler
OK, I'm done for today.
>>
IF WE'RE BEHIND BUT ABLE TO DEFEND RAY WHILE OUR DODRIO WITH ULT UP CAN GO SCORE DON'T FUCKING RUN OFF TO FOLLOW THE DODRIO AND BRING THE ENTIRE ENEMY DOWN ON US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>55765166
wait the one exception is Cheeze, they've always been a homie throughout the seasons to me, and they actually play tank or support when needed
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WOULD YOU INSTALOCK A TANK AND THEN LAST SECOND CHANGE TO A SPEEDSTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Will Clef drain kiss and Gyarados aqua tail ever become even somewhat decent?
>>
>>55765721
drain kiss should be able to heal a single ally as well as yourself when you have an ally near you, at around 75% of the damage dealt to each.
It's the only way for it to become useable.
speeding up the animation for the first part of aqua tail would make it fun and possibly good in certain situations
>>
>>55765742
Agreed on drain kiss, it's really fucking bad how simply having someone around you kills you when using that move.
>>
>>55765721
Mechanics aside I'd like a visual update for Drain Kiss, right now it feels like a visual and audio downgrade from Heal Pulse
>>
>it's another last pick tries to force himself into jungle and rage afks when he doesn't get it
>>
>>55764798
Heh, trust the soul...
>>
>>55765721
Aqua Tail should have the execute bonus from AT+ on the base move at least.

>>55765721
Draining Kiss should get 0.8s CD refund for every ally healed.
>>
>>55765721
I accidentally picked Drain Kiss once and felt like the most useless piece of shit on the planet.
>>
>every today match has been "do fantastic the first 8 minutes, lose at fug"
Like, either we wipe out at Fug or it gets sniped and the four other enemies respawned just in time to get the shields and we can't stop them from scoring, or the entire enemy team back caps so we rip fug but it gets sniped anyway.
Holy shit, I guess I'm not meant to win today.
>>
>>55766132
Many such cases, here's what you're doing wrong:
>winning
>lose
Instead try this simple, foolproof method:
>losing
>win
>>
File: 1709022013019128.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
oh my fuck
>>
>>55766300
Nice. Matches like that are probably why I keep playing.
>>
GG's, m8.
We tried.
>>
>>55766394
Losing such a close match stings, but that's the way it goes sometimes unfortunately. At least none of our teammates were being egregiously stupid, so it doesn't feel awful overall. GGs
>>
>>55760804
https://youtu.be/LHGRT6ADvZs?si=jPmkYHyYKVV3tKPb
>>
>>55763463
mfers like this are the reason why Yuumi was nerfed in the first place, and Unite should learn from the same lesson. Comfy's existence is stupid
>>
>>55766513
why do you keep posting these?
>>
>>55766524
He's either a shill or a desperate fanboy.
Or both.
>>
>>55765310
>players pick a bunch of speedsters and attackers and go lane
>stuck jungling and have no freedom to make a jungler pick that is both good at jungling and good for the team comp
>some shitter gets mad because you didn't visit their lane or they inted
>jungle steals the entire match
every single time, if you wanted jungle then fucking call it instead of laning with fucking scorbunny
>>
>literally doesn't matter what i do, i can't win
Weekends are often bad, but not this fucking bad.
Try to carry? Lose.
Try to defend my team? Lose.
Try to keep my team alive? Lose.
Just last match our tanks switched to speedsters so we had three speedsters.
Like, what the fuck are you supposed to do besides saying "fuck this" and turning the game off to go do something else?
>>
File: 1699669791004920.jpg (19 KB, 372x372)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>55767049
Have you tried...having fun?
>>
>>55767049
Lower your hidden mmr so that you get better teammates.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf0gfA2DCs4
Oh right, this was happening.
>>
>>55767249
>whirlpool Azu
Was the buff that good?
>lost game
Maybe not.
>>
Eldegod wins again.
>>
>>55767249
>"Umbreon, 51% winrate. 178-173. Sounds like your typical SoloQ Umbreon"

I mean, I'm at 52% winrate with 800 games as an Umbreon main but I feel it's extremely hard to get it higher unless you very consistently get good teammates. How does one actually keep a very high win rate on a defender (or even a supporter) with matchmaking like it is? Legit question.
>>
I've seen a couple of mentions of how japanese players play sableye. Can anyone explain how they play it?

thx
>>
>>55767738
>I've seen a couple of mentions of how japanese players play sableye. Can anyone explain how they play it
Where did you see that mentioned?
>>
>Slowbro ults me as his Machamp bud scores a 100
We would've lost anyways but fuck man.... You couldn't even give me the chance to defend.... that's mean :(
>>
>Winning
>Ray spawns
>Team randomly starts it
>Enemy steals it
>We lose
lol
>>
>>55767725
-dont play first 2 weeks of ranked season

-never play past 1400
>>
>>55767906
>"It's a close battle"
>only one enemy left who warps back to base
>we proceed to start killing Ray
>Ray gets down to a pixel of health
>stuns all of us (remaining) with tornados
>Opposing Lapras speeds in and love taps it
>we lose

AIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
weird it always the speedster pinging supporter/defender needed? Who go double speedster and ping we need a defender or support?
>>
Supposed upcoming Mons
>>
>>55768260
>empoleon
God it's a long shot but I'd dig a defender penguin
>>
>>55768260
I'm calling bullshit until I see Mama Kanga in the game itself.
Also
>psyduck but no golduck
Uh-huh, sure.
No way it's popular enough to get the single-stage Pikachu treatment.
>>
>>55768260
>Koraidon
There's no way in hell they're released 3 EX mons in the first half of the year
>>
>>55768073
Literally skill issue, the tornados have warning cicrles.

>>55768260
99% bullshit.
>>
my tema suk
they team gud
>>
>>55768260
lol people are still trying this shit?
>>
>enemy team duo zoro-comfey
>obviously gets fed as fuck
>ray is coming up
>comfey-zoro have 18 kills
>most on our team is 3
>doesn't matter because they get cocky and start ray
Fucking stupid arse space noodle and double point period
>>
>shit like Gyarados, Blaziken, and Sylveon bans during NA finals
Man I am so out of the loop in terms of competitive
>>
>>55768659
>Gyarados
Have you played it or seen a decent one yet?
>>
>>55768260
I sleep
>>
>>55768662
I only bought it today and most of the ones I've fought spent a lot of time as Magikarp,
>>
>>55768669
Well you can evolve as early as 4 or 5, Only had one game so far where I evolved later than 5 or 6. And you pretty much one shot anything without CC during your unite. Plus it's really hard to run from it. Only something like Blastoise with surf can really run away from me.

I'm still undecided on which items are best on it so far.
>>
>>55768415
We were all just mashing our skills because we thought we had it. I'm not actually mad or anything...actually I found rather funny because that's never happened before.
>>
>>55768662
https://files.catbox.moe/xkb3sz.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/z5n201.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/pcj476.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/2cqefz.mp4

https://files.catbox.moe/8heqaq.mp4

Could do more impressive stuff using other characters but gyarados is just more fun. Also I feel like I haven't really unlocked how to play it well yet. I'm not sure what items are best. Eject is nice for the unite, but x speed would be nice for chasing certain characters down and guarantee that they die sooner. But xheal seems like it's really needed in bigger fights. One CC just shuts you down so hard.

makes me wonder how viable safeguard blissy with a a pocket comfey could be on a gyarados. It reminds me of when Tyranitar and Single Strike Urshifu were really good.
>>
>Glaceon and Inteleon out of the pit, Scyther in top lane when Ray spawns
>opposing team immediately takes the chance to flip it and they get it
wow, just like my Veteran games!
>>
>>55768260
expecting this game to last that long
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST DEFEND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE BROKE ALL THEIR RAY SHIELDS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE WERE AHEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DON'T TRY TO CAP JUST DEFEND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH LOOK AT THAT THE DRAGONITE ULTED AND BACKCAPPED TO WIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Blastoise > Trev > Crustle > Umbreon.

Is this the order of Defenders now?
>>
>>55768824
lol at the current rate of releases that shit would go all the way to 2026
>>
>It's a close battle
>This entire last minute was just me (talonflame) and leafeon just scoring because no one wanted Ray and were pretty much at a stalemate.
It's a good thing I killed the leafeon before scoring another 32.....
>252 - 213,
wanted to make sure.
>>
This game has some of the worst matching making I've seen good fucking lord.
>>
>>55768824
EoS soon hopefully
>>
>>55760804
Hey. Who are the strongest among the newcomers? I've seen Goodra can be sedmingly immortal, still haven't caught on his weaknesses.

The last mon i bought was urshifu. I can buy now but not sure where to start. Im using Tyranitar mainly and want someone that either is at his level, better or very strong either way so it can become a new main
>>
>>55769061
first learn english sir
>>
>>55769061
>still haven't caught on his weaknesses
you step out of his dragon pulse
Assuming you're looking for good brawlers since urshifu: Umbreon, Blaziken, Gyarados
Mewtwo X is good, but he is an EX and is banned in ranked this season once you hit masters
>>
>>55769061
Gyarados or Meow
>>
>>55768890
Personally I'd put Crustle and Umbreon as equals in that it depends on who is on your team both pokemon and names you recognise wise. There's people I'd never play Crustle on my team with and viceversa even if the actual pokemon picks are fitting, unlike how you can safely pick blast or trev. Usually it's because they're people I know are solid split pushers so umbreon mean look/wish is better for holding down the fort so to speak.

>>55769061
Goodra at higher levels will get kited or ignored as people walk past to get your squishies or the objective. It's also hard to play from behind if the enemy doesn't be stupid and die to your 2 to 4. Still fun in lower ranks or if your team wants to do some silly shit like pair you with a comfey or wish umbreon. Other tanks are safer and more consistent picks. If you want another all rounder, go blaziken. Tank, go blast or umbreon.
>>
>>55768890
Umbreon=Blastoise>trev>crustle>goodra
Umbreon is the best healer at the moment in addition to foul play being busted.
>>
>>55769061
Goodra's weakness is literally walking away and ignoring it to kill its teammates.
If you don't fight it it can't heal of Dragon Pulse.
>>
>Whenever I wanna play Lapras, there's always a Decidueye who goes Razor Leaf
>>
>>55769217
>>55769165
Idk nta but muddy water goodra with stacks is a menace. but it needs a comfey and both need to build properly. and you still can't shred objectives so it would only be good in trio or higher.
>>
>our absol jungler somehow dies to jungle invader sableye
>not counter-jungled, straight up merced
>the absol then decides to ignore just jungle for the first few minutes
how
>>
>>55769257
Traumatized by sneaky goblin.
>>
>>55769234
second anon, yea that's the kinda silly shit I enjoy enabling now and then, muddy water + follow me clefable is one of my faves "fuck it we ball" combos
>>
>A..... 1,332k damage Venusaur who literally, just paced around the Farm Spawns, took them, nothing else
I'm not even upset at losing, I'm just confused
>>
TEN
TEN FUCKING GAMES IN A ROW WHERE MY TEAM NEVER FUCKING LEAVES TOP LANE
THE LAST TEAM WAS LITERALLY STILL IN TOP BY THE TIME THE ENEMY, WHO WAS LATE BY THE WAY, HAD ALREADY TAKEN FUG
I HATE TOP LANE GAMING
>>
>>55769384
>playing at the start of the season on THE WEEKEND

lol
>>
Why am I'm getting retarded ultra 5s on my team when I'm 1400?
>>
>>55769419
Because not enough people are master yet
>>
One of the MathCord mods being a triggered tranny.
>>
Swords Dance is still better than double hit on Scizor, right?
>I got two scizors who were very suicidal.
>>
>>55769437
no one cares about discord drama

>>55769446
Yeah, the burst damage from it as well as the threat of the bar filling up is more impactful than the extra little hop double hit gives
>>
>>55769446
In theory, if you judge it by numbers. But jumping around worked better for me.
>>
>>55769446
Depends on the team comp. Swords Dance isn't gonna do shit against a bunch of mobile people jumping around or if there's so much CC you can't do anything.
>>
>>55769455
I care, trannies are funny. Even when you try to be respectful they get triggered. It's relevant too since this clown helps run Unite-DB
>>
>>55769487
It's not relevant just because you say it is. Stop shilling.
>>
>>55769570
Just ignore it or it'll do the same old spiral of "no u" and trying to get the last epic zinger on each other
>>
Finally got a draft match.
>>
>>55769618
Congrats anon, good to hear it's startign to happen. Also fuck you for getting one and not me lol
>>
>>55769618
I got one too
>game crashes when I go to pick ban
yippee
>>
>>55768260
i know this probably isnt true but im hoping it is
because aside from meloetta i want empoleon the most hes my favorite starter
i want my penguin boi
>>
>>55769731
ive seen like 10 different versions of that "leak" in the past couple months, its 100% bullshit
>>
>>55769731
What type of play style would you want for meloetta? I'd enjoy something like blaziken with ult to form shift between ranged buffs and melee CC, or just split "evo" like scizor, nothing as extreme as mew move changing. The most obvious MOBA pick to point at would be Sona, use a skill three times to charge your next autoattack, ult is a aoe stun
>>
>bully the enemy team so hard they literally cannot have more than 2 members alive at any time
>of course, once fug spawns the team wants to completely overextend and backcap and get whittled down while the enemy adc rips fug for free
It's still fascinating to me that people don't glue themselves to fug with how many games they'll cry about losing to it
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WOULD YOU SWITCH OFF DELPHOX TO COMFEY WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE A SABLEYE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>beat the shit out of a terrible rabbit player
>get them on my team next match
>they just follow me around the entire 10 minutes as float stone crustle putting tombs in my path
pettiest fucking thing I've ever seen, was laughing my ass of the entire time
>>
my unquenchable thirst for her creaminess...
>>
>>55769829
>they're now doing it to the enemy jungler
bro is spending a full 20 minutes just griefing
and timi will do nothing about it
based
>>
>blind pick scizor
>enemy has a clefable
>UH OH
>it goes follow Me
Man I feel bad
>>
do we really gotta wait until may 9th 'till we can get falinks with coins
>>
Why do I keep getting people who play something for the first time on my team? Fuck off. Go play casual.
>>
oh boy the charizard that forced the leafeon out of jungle not only never ganked but also made us lose ray fight by... taking enemy red buff instead of grouping for the fight. Whoo!
>>
>>55768659
Dragon Breath Gyarados is like Garchomp, if it could instantly go into boosted auto mode, and had mid ranged attacks instead of melee.
>>
>clan tag from OCE tournamnet stream on my team
>goes jungle
>fails every gank
>tries to chase tri attack dodrio as combusken
>never secures a regi
>walks face first into ray bush alone
Cringe.
>>
>2 very winnable matches
>internet lags mid game
>lose
losing because i suck at this game is totally fine, but losing because of things out of my control makes me want to fucking snap my phone in half
>>
>>55770291
>see perfect assassination set up
>internet has been perfectly fine all day
>lag spikes mid unite animation
>rocket off in the complete wrong direction and die without do any real damage
>>
>>55770426
>see perfect ass
stopped reading there
>>
>Espeon pushing Eleki alone during Fug time
>Gets killed by their Scyther
>Wait.... Jungler Glaceon did 22k and got 1 KO only?
How do you not even get at least 3?!
>>
I'm starting to think that lower right bush is a bad hiding spot....
A lot of my teammates tend to die there.
>>
>>55770794
It's good if they're playing a mon with heavy CC that can surprise the first foe to walk by and toss them into your team (Buzzwole, Mamo, Blastoise, etc.) but if they aren't it's just a death sentence without backup.
>>
>>55768659
I have never been afraid of Sylveon
>>
GG's, m8.
That was lookin' pretty dicey but we pulled through.
>>
>>55770919
GGs. That Dragapult was flubbing early game pretty damn hard but he got his shit together near the end at least.
>>
I'm starting to really like Knock Off on Sableye.
>>
Oh yeah, I got a Draft game last night.....
And our Pikachu was AFK, so we didn't even get past the 1st minute before it was over.
>>
Pts update when?
Want to see that Hooh moveset

What other cover legendaries do you guys expect to be playable?
>>
Damn, Masters in only 16 games. Think that's a personal record.
>>55771276
Koraidon (not because of that fake ass leak though) would be cool.
Zygarde could also have an awesome form change gimmick going on, maybe it could act like a three stage evo with 10%, 50%, and 100% unlocking at points of a match, but with the extra tidbit that each form would have wildly different growths so you'd the ability to switch to any previous form and they'd play differently. Maybe have it's like you start as 10%, a level 4, 40% at 6, and 100% at 8, and when you evolve you also get the unite, which'd be something like a "Core Burst" where you can click and hold the button, and then point to which form you want to change into (like Blaziken's Unite mixed with the functionality of the ping button).
>>
>Meow waits till the last 4 seconds to actually pick a character
>The fucking lag makes settle on Zeraora when I wanted to go to Trev
Also, it really seems like Double Team and Night Slash don't work well together.
>>
>>55771276
most likely early late june/early july
>>
>Switch to scope for X-Scissor
>Get comp perfect for Rock Tomb Curse Bangle
>Switch to Curse Bangle for Rock Tomb
>Get comp perfect for X-Scissor
>>
Someone's going to call me stupid but how does our Mystic Fire Jungler Sylveon lose to a Scizor on the 1st gank.
>>
>>55771487
Just pick defender from the start and be the teams responsible parent
>>
>>55771798
This. With blastoise being so good and the crab rising again it's actually fun
>>
>>55771798
nta but there's only so many games you can play the same few defenders before going insane
Blastoise is both one of my best characters and one of the most fun for me but I've had to role fill so many times that now I don't even want to touch it
>>
>No significant update in over a year

What are these chinks even doing?
>>
>FINALLY get a Draft match
>Blastoise / Umbreon - Buzzwole / Glaceon banned
>Hey wait a second, I recognized this specific Scizor player, he kicked my ass before
>Go for another Special Attacking Defender (Lapras), that way regardless if he's in top / bot lane or jungle, he's fucked.
>29k, 1 KO and assist
He went laning against a Mew and I, he stood no chance.
>>
File: 1280px-0383Groudon.png (924 KB, 1280x1280)
924 KB
924 KB PNG
>>55771276
Honestly? Fuck it, put Groudon in.
>>
>>55771964
Zacian, Meow, and Gyarados do pretty well into scizor. Meow needs night slash and trail blaze. wins easy. Gyrados needs to land dragon breath and hope Scizor doesn't want to waste unite but Gyarados easily wins if using his own unite. Personally I don't like wasting my unite on things that aren't running away or multiple people. Ego ult is a waste.
>>
>Boost Emblems are currently bugged
>Dying causes all of your emblem bonuses to disappear for the rest of the match
The emblem system wasn't touched at ALL by the last patch, not even internally. How did they fuck this up?
>>
dropped from 1500 to 1300 because playing on Saturday gives me tons of 45% win rate trios on my team.
>>
>Suddenly I'm forced to Jungle
>Blue Badge Aegis (me) and a Gold Badge Aegis (also their jungler)
>We both went the opposite moveset (Shadow Claw / Wide Guard VS. his Sacred Sword and Iron Head
>Literally beat him in every single confrontation. He came close with his Trevenant teammate at Fug but Gardevoir saved me.
>11 KOs / 10 Assists VS. his 2 KOs / 1 Assist
I feel proud of myself.
Also our Laning Dodrio was a monster who had 22 KOs, easily the MVP of that match.
>>
>>55772549
ive noticed in my aegis mirror matchups shadow claw always beats sacred sword. sacred sword is just shit in duels, too awkward to use in close quarters
>>
>>55772549
>sacred sword iron head
who would do such a thing
>>
>>55772567
iron head is probably better 1v1 as well since much shorter cooldown and not being stuck in attack mode. In fact iron head is even better against something like Aegislash with slow powerful hits vs say something like Garchomp with high speed attacks.
>>
>>55772549
I've turned my brain off and started doing lane dodrio, rushing to stack and then invading the jungle has always been funny and effective. Kinda expect it to blow up more now that EXes are autobanned and people can ban leaf and meow.
>>
on one hand it's validating as fuck when the enemy cottons on to you being the only actual threat on the team. On the other god fucking damn it I shouldn't be the most threatening person on the team, I'm a support/tank main yeah yeah blast/umbreon can do stupid damage but I shouldn't be doing more damage than a cinderace or leafeon
>>
I have a hard time fighting Mystic Fire Sylveon and I don't know why.
>>
>>55773204
I find people don't respect how tanky it can be and are expecting to pop it like a glaceon/leafeon/hyper voice sylv. The two main things to keep in mind is don't try and duel it unless you're a pokemon who is meant to duel and know the ult is down, and if it is running right at you ahead of it's team it's just going to ult the moment you start to use CC/burst so toss that shit at the rest of it's team. And stop chasing it.
>>
>>55773204
just don't 1v1 it, the moment MF starts to split targets it's over
>>
im going back to hovering sableye and then last second changing to potionzard or crustle hustle I'm so fucking tired of this shitarse 4v5
>>
>>55771276
Fuck Legendaries
>>
>>55771276
Probably gen 3 box next year if they follow the pattern
>>
>>55773204
Don't go fight it alone.
It crumbles in 2v1's.
>>
>be Pika
>call top
>Hoopa and Ralts are also going top
>well kay, rotating bot
>Doduo and Gastly are fighting for the jungle
>I'm solo bot, both of these also eventually go there, but just steal my farm and immediately return to the jungle
>it's a shithow, going back top because 3 of us there is probably a better idea at this point
>it sort of works! pushing top hard, scoring a lot
>Fug time
>the first fight is a draw, both sides wiped, their backcapper also died before scoring
>respawn with second ult, run in just as the opp team gets Fug, use the ult, kill one of them and hurt others
>they eventually managed to score 200
>our score lead from pushing the top lane is enough to win
The most bullshit win I've had this year.
>>
STOP CHASING THE DODRIO STOP CHASING THE FUCKING DODRIO JUST FUCKING GO TO RAYQUAZA YOU STUPID CUNTS
>>
insatiable lust...
>>
>Help him get to Gyarados
>0 KOs and 4 assists, 22k damage
>Often just stood there doing nothing after evolving
Why do I continue to trust people
>>
File: 43-0493-39.jpg (42 KB, 400x375)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
took me 128 games with a 64.8%wr (all soloq)
>how'd I do it?
speedsters!!!! :)

...now time for the 2000 climb :(
>>
>>55774432
>Not Duelzz's account
AHHhhhh FUCK I struggle so hard every season on All-rounders Defenders and I barely make 1600 each season How the fuck do you AHHHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL PLAYING THIS
>>
>no countdown for falinks
>there wasn't a countdown for gyarados, either
Wow, they really have lost what teeny-tiny little bit of soul they had left.
>>
>>55775001
It was just another popup to waste time clicking away on reset
>>
>>55775001
Even if we knew the dates already, seeing the "[X] is coming to Aeos Island!" was hype inducing.... for a paid to play week.
>>
>>55775001
nah soul was it dropping and immediately being available for coins
>>
New dodrio user looking for advice, why is tri attack recommend over drill peck?
>>
Goodra, please stop chasing the Talonflame
>>
>Mimikyu, Umbreon, Leafeon, Mime and Sylveon
>I'm a Honedge laning against their Mime and Sylveon
So either I go Wide Guard and get stunlocked to death because of how long that Cooldown is, even in shield's boosts
Or I go Iron Head and die because of Mystical Fire's multi-hit property.
My team mopped up 3 of them at Fug and we effectively laid a 5v2 siege on those 2. It was very cathartic. They surrendered.
>>
File: unite_return_bonus.png (2.15 MB, 2094x862)
2.15 MB
2.15 MB PNG
Thanks for recommending this to my newfag ass 2 weeks ago.
>>
WHYY DO PEOPLE JUST RUSH RAY WHEN WE HAVE A LEAD JESUS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK LIERALLY JUST GIVING THE ENEMY A 50/50 TO WIN FOR NO REASON
>>
>Curse Bangle Comfey in Draft game
>>
>>55775001
>annoying red dot for a week just to spoil a mon is coming (that we already knew about months in advance because they do fucking nothing to defend against leakers and because of the pts that never amounts to anything)
>can't even use it once that week is up unless you paypig and have to wait another week
the soul disappeared the moment they started doing paid only weeks
>>
>>55775907
now it's two weeks!
>>
File: 1688598925382696.png (146 KB, 805x349)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
remember this
lol
>>
>>55775001
It's because you're not getting the mon. You're getting a mini battle pass for the mon. Paid, of course.
>>
a lot of bot matches are they forcing people into masters or is the game dying?
>>
>>55776111
yes
>>
>>55776111
Maybe you've been losing a lot.
>>
>>55776143
you can know you can still get bots even when you just win right
>>
>>55776205
You need to be playing at ass time to get more than one.
>>
>>55775753
Some advice don't bother going out of your way to do welcome back missions until later into the week when you've unlocked access to them. That way you can complete multiple at a time.
>>
>>55776279
*access to more missions.
>>
File: GLvrz3lb0AAb1c6.jpg (133 KB, 1902x913)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
no chance of recovery at this rate, timi has most likely moved all devs onto the monhun project now
>>
>>55775797
>team tries to rip fug when in the lead
>team avoids fug like the plague when we're losing
There's no winning here.
>>
File: LEAD JESUS.png (345 KB, 300x400)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>55775797
>>
>Jungle invader partner Sobble
>It's a fucking Eevee, so my lane partner wasted his time (and temporally forced me into a 1v2
>>
>>55775753
There's a cooldown for these btw:1 month after you finished all the missions (or when in expires in 11 days.
Take another 2 weeks after that
>>
>Mew lane partner
>Literally never switches its moves from Electro Ball and Light Screen
Also
>Our Umbreon: 160,626 Damage taken
holy shit
>>
>>55776279
>>55776756
Thanks anons.
>>
>>55775211
Flexibility in ranged poke, can be used to check bushes, excellent for kiting, and deceptive HP recovery when you do dive into melee. You're not a tank and I doubt you're playing with a full team of 5 or even a solid trio to be able to consistently pull off drill peck, assuming you don't get fucked by an umbreon/blastoise/eevee CC dodge passive
>>
>>55776088
I think this mini battle pass thing will be the norm from now on. That way the ones that pay the subscription will be getting the characters
>>
>>55776288
What am i looking at? This thing hasnt even released in China yet
>>
>>55777474
this game will never release in china, they get their own special version that is unrelated to the success of ours.
>>
>literally have to pick a defender every fucking time or we'll get run over
I don't wanna play as Blastoise/Slowbro/Crustle/Mamo like 50 games in a row.
>>
>>55777631
it's ok anon you can play umbreon!
>>
>Masters 1447
>not a single draft match
>still getting ultra 5s
Pain. Suffering.
>>
>>55777900
the real ones are waiting on falinks before climbing
>>
>>55777900
is draft match random? it's not a fucking mode?
>>
>>55777947
it's a condition
every player in the match needs to be master rank (1200 rating or higher, was 1400 last season) and needs at least 14 mons unlocked
>>
>>55777953
so virtually every single masters game will be draft if you're not an autist and grinded on reset, cool.
>>
Some days you're just not meant to win.
>>
File: 1713832865926033.webm (3.29 MB, 1112x720)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB WEBM
why the FUCK did they nerf sexogato?
>>
>>55778064
It was such a small nerf to the Attack Stat. calm down. Also, her Battlepass is over
>>
>>55778064
the nerf was barely a papercut. Still extremely mobile, powerful passive, powerful low CD ult, shreds objectives
>>
>>55778064
it should be nerfed more
>>
>enemy team gets OCE tournament players
>I get lane greninja
Nice. Fun. Fair.
>>
>>55776288
Rest in fucking Piss
>>
>>55778064
I fucking hate this Pokemon
>>
>>55776288
clearly the answer is lewder skins.
>>
>>55776288
They gotta add Lopunny and Salazzle.
>>
>>55778371
Salazzle with a charge charm move like Comfey Sweet Kiss seems a no brainer. I can see it being some unholy combination of Chandelure and sludgebeam Venasaur
>>
>Okay, we got eleki
>Wait, most of the enemy has already respawn
>As I found out. The right side curve of the Pit is a really bad idea to be walking in, as in, absolute team wipe
To be fair, we deserved to lose that normally because we just got lucky. Not even upset at it.
>>
>Foul Play against a Dodrio
Whoo
>>
undying desire...
>>
...for the extinction of all eevees and eevee players
>>
>>55778736
It's not that bad just be happy you have a defender
>>
>I was really frustrated with trying to get master rank over the past week but today I went on a 10 win streak as Greedent of all things. I picked them because I simply gave up trying to carry but somehow being a fat fuck that is hard to kill was enough to get master rank. I am amazed how well I did with him that I even got MVP thrice within the ten games.
Some seasons I always feel like 1 of the pokemon just speaks to me and I just go off with them. Two seasons ago it was Delphox and last season was Absol.
>>
>2 speedsters lmao
>score goblin sableye
My lapras games are cursed
>>
>draft: metagross
Why would you ban THAT
>>
>wait to let everyone pick
>jungle ends up free
>both lanes get double killed in first 40 seconds
lol. lmao.
>>
>>55779360
I feel like my Umbreon games are cursed, no matter what they always fall apart in the last two minutes when the rest of the game goes amazing, some guy has to do something dumb during those laat minutes and ruins everything or the thing gets flipped instantly.
>>
>>55779391
this is why I play in lane. At least I ensure one lane does not get fed. Jungle is actually the role that relies the most on its team
>>
For all the plays I've played sableye, I don't see them enough on the enemy team in order to predict its movements.
And I feel embarrassed
>>
>we have five attackers
>enemy is mostly melee
>the only enemy with a gap closer (zeraora) gets obliterated before he can do anything cuz eevees punish you for being in their vision for a split second
>enemy gives up at 4:45
looooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>55778736
I'd pick foul play in that situation. You can't trust your team to capitalize on mean look in soloq
>>
>>55778160
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
File: 1697737775417956.jpg (48 KB, 562x437)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>55780107
I always laugh so much when I trick players like you while invisible. It's really funny every time.
>>
Do you feel like there's too many Physical based pokemon?
>>
>be level 14 ttar
>only able to get a single auto out before hp instantly drops to zero through passive and shields
the spoon was a mistake
>>
File: file.png (37 KB, 1027x258)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>55780832
There's a reason for that
>>
New thread >>55780954

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.