[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What place would you recommend a bong move to in the USA?
>>
We have quite a few different biomes, what is it exactly you're looking for?
>>
>>2643863
My brother lives in Florida and loves it apparently
>>
>>2643872
Anything, it's all interesting to me. Hot, cold, west, east, south, etc. Just curious what's the general best places/cities to live for QOL, people, that kind of thing.
>>
new york city
greatest city in da world
>>
>>2643863
The sewers of NYC.
It smells like british food.
>>
Virginia
Washington State
>>
>>2643927
Move to the rural south, stay away from big cities. You will need a car to move around.
>>
>>2643927
The cost of living is far better in the south, where they actually build housing.

Summers aren't pleasant, but weather is otherwise good. If you want a bigger city that isn't too expensive, Charlotte or Nashville. Those are both good for young people.

A medium sized city in south would be cheaper, some interesting ones would be Greenville (South Carolina), Charleston, Chattanooga, Savannah, Asheville.

Most of what I've stated is in the Carolina's, and if you look at domestic migration, people are choosing to move there. There's a reason for that.
>>
In my opinion, the West is the best reason to go to the West. You get the totally different landscape than what you’ll find in Europe, totally different lifestyle, big horizons, cheap land (sort of). It’s the only place in the West (Europe + America) that’s still kind of interesting. Go to Colorado, Utah, California, it doesn’t really matter. If you don’t to go the West, then Louisiana or Florida are your best bet. The rest of the South is mediocre. Chicago might be interesting for you. Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington are basically what you’ve got in Europe but with more blacks.
>>
>>2643863
Avoid anything with too many minorities, choose a place with good gun laws for self-defense(defence), steer clear of big cities and their hands off approaches on crime and the like.
>>
>>2643927
Realistically, New England is the best place to live in the US
>>
>>2643863
boston, near the harbor
>>
>>2643863
Doesn't matter where you end up, your accent will make panties hit the floor. Are you a native Briton or a colored non-European?
>>
>>2644176
Native, of course
>>
>>2643863
NYC because it's miserable like all bongs. Would have recommended Pacific Northwest for similar weather but it's too beautiful for your baked bean filled brain to comprehend
>>
>>2643980
Washington is simply an amazing state, Brits would feel right at home anywhere in the western parts.
Virginia has the full spectrum of America - boondocks, gigametro DC, uber-wealthy, dirt poor, safe, violent, homogenous, diverse, extreme heat, severe cold, mountains, swamps.
>>
America is very large and diverse in culture and attitudes

Bawston
New York City area
Carolinas
Florida
Texas
Louisiana
Tennessee
California
Oregon
Washington
Alaska
Hawaii
Montana
Wyoming
Colorado
Maine
Arizona
Nevada
Utah
Those are the most interesting best places

Pick one and study it
>>
>>2643863
california
>>
Other than Chicago and New Orleans, just write off the Midwest, Great Lakes, and Deep South entirely. You won’t like them. You have to be American to really appreciate them.

That leaves a lot of places and frankly, you’re just going to have to pick at random and see what you like. One person loves Boston, another loves Charleston, one loves Philadelphia, another loves Chicago, one loves Texas, another loves California. It’s basically personal taste.
>>
Dallas/Houston

>Cheap and spacious
>sunny and green (goodbye seasonal depression)
>government isn't run by retarded progressives
>healthy job market; growing economies
>international/cosmopolitan enough that you won't feel out of place or be bored
>people are relatively normal

If you want walkability and public transport, then just stay in the UK because your big cities are designed better; our big "walkable" cities are shitholes that aren't nice to live in (keyword: live; American big cities like NYC and Chicago are still fun for tourism but trust me you don't want to live there).
>>
>>2647009
bump for interest
>>
>>2643863

>Good Tier

Washington
Oregon
Idaho
Montana
Wyoming
Colorado
Utah
Nevada
California
Arizona
Maryland
Virginia
North Carolina
New York
Massachusetts
Florida
Tennessee

>Okay but Boring Tier

Ohio
Michigan
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Texas
Delaware
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Vermont
New Hampshire
Maine

>Shit but Interesting Tier

Mississippi
Louisiana
West Virginia
Kentucky
New Mexico
Missouri
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
New Jersey
Hawaii
Alaska

>All Around Shit Tier

Alabama
Arkansas
Georgia
Oklahoma
Kansas
Nebraska
South Dakota
North Dakota
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
>>
>>2643990
>>2643982
Rural south is shit. Its hot, its humid, having land is like having a piece of the vietnam jungle. Foul bugs of every sort aiming to eat the fuck out of you or your home. Dont forget highest concentration of niggers in the us. Everyone under 30 is a methhead. Its terrible.
>.t living in Plum Branch SC for 4 years and had a good friends brother die of cop intervention when shooting up meth
>>2643863
Dont listen to these fucktards. A few states in New England Maine, Vermont area. Washington, Oregon, Montana Idaho. Maybe Colorado. Northern Cali. Everywhere else is shit. Ive been to 30 states and lived in 10. Anyone telling you to live in the south is a fucktard
>>
>>2647949
Florida is fine. You just sound priced out.
>>
>>2647952
I never have to worry about money the rest of my life. I own my own home. The south is just a shit place to live. Florida? Yea who doesn't love mosquitoes that come from the old testament and alligators in their yards that you cant kill or the local pd will come with a swat team. Also another swamp filled with shitskins. You are the one priced out because you cant afford to live anywhere that isnt getting shit on by a hurricane every other year
>>
>>2647964
Yeah I love the panhandle to vacation but wouldn't want to live there. Even in the areas where they do a good job with mosquito control, just relentlessly hot, humid, flat, and sunny with retarded drivers everywhere.
>>
>>2647964
>>2648119
That's cool with me, we have enough retards as it is, don't need two more :)
>>
>>2643863
They fit in well in Florida
>>
>>2647949
Lmao true but if you live in the suburbs they get rid of bugs
>>
>>2643979
>The sewers of NYC. It smells like british food.
Why would you insult NYC sewers like that?
>>
New England or New York
>>
>>2647925
Awful
>>
>>2643979
those are full of jews, I wouldn't recommend going there
>>
>>2648323
The sewers?
>>
>>2648126
>noo! youre just retarded!!!!!
Your shitty state has more kikes than in it than the sewers in Manhattan. The rest of the population consists of boomers and south american drug gangs. Nice bro youre really living it up. The only plagues of egypt that shit place is missing is the blood in the water.
>>
>>2648335
yes, unironically
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_synagogue_tunnel_incident

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.